Are gods and goddesses from various religions just aliens who visited Earth?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Are gods and goddesses from various religions just aliens who visited Earth?

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 12:37 pm
@Lucas88
The Divine Secret Garden audiobooks I mentioned in another thread also say that there are 3 types of people here. The majority belong to the cattle group or NPCs and are easily manipulated and do not think but just conform. The other two groups are the seed of the divine Father and Mother, and the seed of Lucifer, which descended from the offspring between Eve and the Serpent who deceived her, which could be Cain and Abel. The ruling elite and their club that runs the world supposedly descends from this "dragon bloodline" and that's why you see the S serpent symbol in the AMA logo, on the dollar sign with the line through it ($), and in the original and first secret society which is the Brotherhood of the Snake. You even see the S logo on Superman's chest, which cannot stand for Superman because in the 1978 movie you can see the same S on Jorel (Superman's father) before Superman came to Earth. So the S has another meaning. However, when you say that the aware and enlightened here are the seed of Enki, it says that it is the seed of the divine Father and Mother, who are outside of this Matrix and beyond Lucifer. So the terms are different from that paradigm you describe. But essentially have similar parallels.

What do you think? You can listen to the DSG audiobooks if you have the time here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=32&t=44182
I believe that there are three distinct soul groups incarnated on Earth but I don't share the same view as the author whom you cited about a supposed Luciferian elite bloodline descended from Eve and the Serpent. That is simply misdirection from those who are still trapped within the biblical deception.

In my view, the three distinct soul groups incarnated on Earth are the following:

1. True human souls descended from Enki

These are the oldest and original souls which descend from humanity's true father and creator Enki via Adapa (the Sumerian precursor of Adam) and which possess Enki's characteristics such as love for freedom and knowledge, individuality, creativity, freethought, nobility and spiritual sensitivity as well as a fully operational Kundalini and the potential to reach godhood. We are the true indigenous inhabitants of this planet and resided here even before Yahweh's illegitimate invasion and now constitute a small minority of the global population.

We actually descend from the Serpent ourselves but neither we nor the Serpent are evil - that is just what the deceptive Bible leads people to believe. In reality the Serpent/Enki is our true benefactor who rebelled against the malevolent tyrant Yahweh and was slandered for his noble rebellion.

2. External souls or "NPCs" fabricated and incarnated by Yahweh

These are simply the masses of basic slave souls introduced to the Earth after Yahweh's invasion. They have no higher divine consciousness, spiritual faculties or potential for godhood, are terribly mundane and conformist, and simply follow one or more of the slave programs of Yahweh's matrix. This alien soul group includes the majority of Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, New Agers and atheists. It constitutes the beasts of burden which Yahweh created in human form to serve the Jews according to the Talmud. This alien soul group has absolutely nothing to do with us. They are a completely different species and vibrate at a completely different frequency and that is the reason why we feel absolutely no affinity to them.

3. Demonic souls allied with Yahweh

These are the evil elites who occupy the highest echelons of society. They are the ones behind the New World Order and their goal is to subjugate and enslave Gentile humanity. Many of them incarnate as elite Jews. Needless to say, these souls are absolutely demonic and corrupt. They are born out of absolute darkness and are our mortal enemies and are thoroughly irredeemable. They might even be "reptilians".

The Kabbalah teaches that only Jewish souls are born out of the divine light while all non-Jews without exception are empty husks (Qliphoth in Hebrew) which originate from the darkness of the primordial chaos or the Sitra Achra and are therefore inherently evil and must be either destroyed or enslaved to the Jews. However, the Kabbalah is an inversion of the truth. Interestingly, the slave religion of Christianity peddles to us the doctrine of "Original Sin" and asserts that we are all inherently evil and must submit to the supposed Messiah Jesus (i.e., a Jewish slave program) for redemption and salvation.

In reality the reverse is true. True Gentiles who descend from the Serpent/Enki are souls born out of the divine light while the (elite) Jewish souls are born out of the darkness. That darkness is the impostor god Yahweh himself. Here the darkness masquerades as light and accuses the true light of being darkness. It is the same old accusatory inversion.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Are gods and goddesses from various religions just aliens who visited Earth?

Post by Winston »

But @Lucas88 if you think about it, Divine Secret Garden is saying the same things that you are, just with different labels switched around. For example, if you switch Enki with "Divine Father and Mother" then the concept is the same, so are the 3 types of souls you list above, which DSG does too. And if you switch Yahweh with Lucifer, then same concept as well. The labels are just different that's all. A God or supernatural being can have many names and labels right? Isn't the important thing that the concept is the same?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
December 12th, 2022, 1:11 am
But @Lucas88 if you think about it, Divine Secret Garden is saying the same things that you are, just with different labels switched around. For example, if you switch Enki with "Divine Father and Mother" then the concept is the same, so are the 3 types of souls you list above, which DSG does too. And if you switch Yahweh with Lucifer, then same concept as well. The labels are just different that's all. A God or supernatural being can have many names and labels right? Isn't the important thing that the concept is the same?
No, the Divine Secret Garden is not saying the same thing as I am. The DSG is saying that the bloodline of the evil elite descends from the Serpent (whom the DSG regards as malevolent). I am saying that it is in fact we true human souls who descend from the Serpent - i.e., the Sumerian god of wisdom Enki (whom I regard as noble and benevolent). We are therefore saying the complete opposite!

Since I am not a follower of the Abrahamic religions and indeed regard the entire Bible as nothing more than a propaganda document and program of deception from the evil Hebrew impostor god Yahweh, I take none of its content at face value and instead go straight to the earlier Sumerian sources for the story. The Sumerian sources simply reveal that Enki - the Sumerian god of wisdom and creator of humanity who was also known by the epithet Ushumgal (Great Serpent) - taught his human protégé Adapa (the Sumerian precursor of the biblical Adam) divine knowledge against the will of the sky god Anu. Enki sought to enlighten and elevate Adapa and indeed did so, but Anu was opposed to Enki enlightening Adapa and became livid with Enki. Anu and the conservative gods most likely saw humans as nothing more than lowly slaves. So the Serpent/Enki is actually our true father, benefactor and liberator. However, the Bible deceptively switches it around and attempts to portray the Serpent/Enki as the bad guy.

"Satan" and "Lucifer" are nothing more than biblical boogeymen and then slanderous names unjustly associated with the benevolent Serpent after the fact.

Pixel--Dude and I are not interested in abstract concepts. We are interested in actual beings and our loyalty lies with Enki. We practice the spiritual techniques which Enki gave to his noble children for the evolution of the soul. These include aura meditation, Yoga, mantras for the opening of the chakras, etc. Our spirituality is not merely contemplative but more importantly concrete and practical.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Winston wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 5:14 am
MrMan wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 8:00 am
Cornfed wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 6:26 am
MrMan wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 6:13 am
Are the supposed gods and goddesses and space aliens who have visited the earth really just created spirit-beings, many of whom are hostile to Yahweh, the creator God?
MrMan wrote:
May 6th, 2022, 6:13 am
Are the supposed gods and goddesses and space aliens who have visited the earth really just created spirit-beings, many of whom are hostile to Yahweh, the creator God?
A third option is that they are some older terrestrial species.
Are you a Dr. Who fan?

I've read about alien abductions stopping when the victim called on the name of Jesus. Two agnostic scientists, one of whom wrote a report for the US Congress on the UFO phenomenon, commented that reported encounters with aliens are similar to if not identical to reports of encounters with demons.
The late great Dr. Karla Turner addressed that. She said that some abductions stop when they call out the name of Jesus. But many do not. It really depends. Christians overgeneralize.

Also, the great author on entities, Rosemary Ellen Guiley, said that demons and greys only respond to the name of Jesus if they are part of the Christian pantheon of deities. If they are part of another pantheon, like the Hindu pantheon, then they do not. So demons and entities and greys are not all the same and do not all respond the same way. They are not cookie cutter beings. They have various differences just like people do.
This is confusing.

If Jesus were part of the anuian federation then why would they be repelled by his name ?