Simple questions Christians have never answered that make them look silly and absurd!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Simple questions Christians have never answered that make them look silly and absurd!

Post by Winston »

Dear all Christians:

I have a series of simple honest questions for you if you don't mind, that have not been answered in any Christian books or websites that I've seen. I will start with a few and add more later.

1. First, don't you feel silly and absurd talking or praying to a God everyday who never talks back? It's like talking to a wall or teddy bear everyday that doesnt reply. Don't you see how silly that looks to people on the outside? And it begs the question: If God is all powerful why cant he talk back like any other person? even a cat can meow back at least, and a dog can bark back. So how can an all powerful God be totally silent and never talk back? It's very silly if you think about it. Even talking to a plant makes more sense because at least you can see and touch a plant, unlike you God. Plus studies show that plants do respond to emotions and music.

Now it is understandable if a ghost can't talk back because it's in another dimension. But an all powerful God should be able to. Come on. There's simply no excuse. Either your God can't or won't talk back. Either way you lose you see, because if God can't talk back then he's not all powerful. But if he won't then why would you want to have a relationship with a being who won't even talk to you? lol Can you imagine having a relationship with a friend or family member who refuses to talk to you? Pretty difficult isnt it? lol. So how can you have a relationship with a God who won't talk to you? And more importantly why would you want to? Isn't that silly? Especially since this God claims to love you? It makes no sense any way you look at it, just like anything else in Christianity.

I know some people claim to talk to God and hear his voice. However most Christians do not claim that as you know. So you know what I'm getting at. There's simply no excuse why an all powerful deity cannot talk back to you, not even by email or text messages. Even animals can communicate with humans at some level, so why cant the creator of the universe? It simply makes no sense and is a big RED FLAG and extremely suspicious and indicates some sort of scam is involved in your religion or cult.

2. Let me ask you a hypothetical question. Suppose you never met your parents and I came to you and told you that I had a series of letters for you from your parents with instructions about what they want you to do. Suppose I told you that your parents did NOT write the letters themselves, instead they contracted a third party team of writers to write them on their behalf, even though your parents are intelligent and educated. Then when you ask me why they didn't write the letters themselves, I reply "Who knows. That's just the way they wanted it. Just accept it and take it on faith. They would never lie to you."

Now would you buy that? lol. I dont think so. You would think "Geez thats awful shady, he must be scamming me" and you would see a big RED FLAG right? Of course you would! Admit it! No one would believe such a story. Even you wouldn't.

So WHY then do you accept such a scenario and claim by the authors of the Bible???!!! Think about it! Again, nothing in Christianity makes the slightest bit of sense at all. Instead all its claims are highly shady and filled with many RED FLAGS! Its doctrines and tenets are also highly unjust, cruel, overly judgmental and nonsensical for many reasons, such as the ones in this article.

3. Another simple question. If God or the creator of this world is smart enough to design something super complex like the human body anatomy, human DNA, the earth and cosmos, the harmony of the four seasons, etc, which are all vastly more complex than any supercomputer designed by man, then WHY can't he write the Bible or "his word" himself, without asking a third party of anonymous writers to do it for him??? If you were God wouldn't you write your own book or word yourself? Especially if it was very important and you didnt want any mistakes or editing? Of course you would! What kind of author asks other people to write their book for them? Especially if they are all powerful and all knowing and not handicapped or disabled???!!! It makes ZERO sense! Think about it. It simply makes no sense whatsoever, like everything else in Christianity.

More simple questions will follow later...

To be continued.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Simple questions Christians have never answered that make them look silly and absurd!

Post by Winston »

More simple questions Christians have never answered:

4. Why do you believe that God must be 100 percent good and perfect and deem that to be a fixed dogmatic doctrine? There's actually no basis for that. Especially if you look at all the injustice and unnecessary suffering in this world. This world shows a million reasons why its creator is IMPERFECT and ZERO reasons for the creator being perfect. So you totally LOSE when reality checked. If the creator were perfect then the world and all of us would be perfect too. A perfect god would create a perfect world and an imperfect god would create an imperfect world. As Thomas Paine said in his treatise "The Age of Reason", "Creation is a reflection of the creator". It's simple logic. No religion or Bible or God can refute that.

Now I know of course that you blame Adam and Eve's "sin" of eating a stupid apple/fruit for everything. That's the standard Christian excuse that "man chose to sin". However that makes zero sense if you think about it. It's like me saying "the world was perfect but one day I stubbed my toe and then the world went to hell." That makes no sense and is absurd. Even you see that I'm sure. But you have to suppress it or else your religious cult-like indoctrination falls apart.

Also consider this: Everyone knows the creator or boss is responsible for EVERYTHING in his creation. We all agree for example that Bill Gates is responsible for everything that happens in Microsoft, good or bad. Any boss or CEO is responsible in that way. No excuses. We all blame our president for the problems in our country, or our boss for the problems in our company. So why isn't your God held to the same common sense standard that we all agree on??? Why must he always be blameless and innocent? It makes no sense if you think about it. Your beliefs have NO consistency.

For example, what if Bill Gates said "all the problems at Microsoft are not my fault. I am perfect and blameless. My employees are to blame for everything because they made bad choices from their free will." Of course NO ONE would accept that from a CEO. Even you would not. So WHY then do you accept it when the biblical God says that???!!! It makes no sense at all! Don't you ever think about these obvious questions??? Of course the creator is RESPONSIBLE for EVERYTHING in his creation, both the good and bad in it. This is common sense. Yet you seem to have lost common sense when you converted to the Christian cult. No offense. It's obvious. It seems you don't care about truth or logic, only dogma. That's sad. It means you do NOT own your mind and your mind is WARPED.

Furthermore ask any programmer this question: If a programmer built a program where one little mistake or wrong turn corrupted the whole program (like the biblical God did in Genesis) would he be a perfect programmer or a terrible one? Of course the latter. We all know that. So how then can the biblical God be perfect when the story of Genesis and basic logic says otherwise? And no, blaming Adam and Eve does NOT refute any of this. Sorry, no cigar. A nonsensical absurd story or parable is no match for airtight logic.

Simply put, there's no way that all good all perfect God could be running this crazy world. No way. No way around it. 100 percent impossible. Hence your religion cannot be right, for this and many other reasons and logical problems.

Any spiritual teacher or seeker knows that the world contains dualistic polarity in everything, both good and bad, like the Chinese ying yang symbol depicts. So simple logic proves that the creator must be both good and bad, or good and evil since he or she created all polarity and duality. Even the Kabbalistic religion of the Illuminati that rules this world says that god is both good and evil, and evil is the left hand of god. Hence evil cannot be suppressed or destroyed, it can only return to its source. Look up Lurian Kabbalah from 1666 of the Sabbatean Frankists. The ruling elite are definitely much smarter than us so their religion is likely to be much closer to the truth than the religion of the dumbed down masses. No offense but true. The elite are way smarter than common people.

Hinduism and Pantheism also point to this duality of the creator too. So they make more sense than Christianity and fit what we see in this dualistic world. If you join a secret society like the Freemasons, you will be taught this eventually. It's one of the secrets of the initiated, which the profane masses cannot accept. So it's reserved for mystery schools like Gnosticism, Rosicrucianism, Kabbalah, Theosophy, etc. That's higher level truth. Christianity is very low level truth. No offense, but my job is to tell you the truth and wake people up. That's my soul mission so I have to stick to it.

To be continued.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Simple questions Christians have never answered that make them look silly and absurd!

Post by Winston »

More simple and obvious questions:

5. What good does your Christian faith do for you? It doesn't solve your problems and doesn't even protect you. So what's the benefit? As you know, many Christians have died or been martyred, in the Bible stories and in real life and known history too. Most of the apostles, disciples, and prophets in the Bible ended up dying a martyr’s death or were executed. You gotta wonder why your God didn't protect them. So this begs the question: If God can't or won't even protect his loyal followers then what good is he? I know some healing miracles do happen, but only a small percentage of people experience them, most do not. I'm sure you know that.

So what good is a God who doesn't protect you or fix your problems? if God didn't even protect Jesus from being crucified or his disciples from getting killed or the Apostle Paul from being executed, then what good is he? Why follow someone who can't or won't protect you? Especially if he doesn’t even talk back to you or answer your texts or emails? lol. This is an obvious question. Don't you ever wonder about it? You must. Come on. Every Christian has doubts, even Billy Graham did. How do you rationalize that away? When I was a Christian i had a very hard time rationalizing all these obvious problems away. Eventually you reach a breaking point and realize there's something seriously wrong with your religion, if you're honest that is.

Sure your religion may provide psychological comfort and hope. But hope is mostly false and never manifests and often ends in disappointment, only for you to renew the false hope again, ad nauseum over and over again for life. If you need comfort you can talk to a friend or therapist or practice eastern meditation or take a walk in nature. In fact slave owners in the 19th century American South encouraged their slaves to go to church, so religion could continue to give them false hope to help them endure their slavery. We all know that.

You might think that you will go to heaven, but that's not guaranteed or proven. So it could be a scam and you've fallen for it. Even if you did go to heaven, how do you know it's what it's cracked up to be? No one said there's any sex or pleasure in heaven. It could be boring as hell. Plus no one said that heaven would contain any freedom either. You might have to serve your God for an eternity as his slave, with no freedom of mind or body. Hence you could get tired of it and beg your God to let you go so you can reincarnate on Earth again and at least experience some pleasure and happiness and freedom, without being under constant 24 hour totalitarian surveillance by your God in heaven. lol. Did you ever consider that? lol. Why do you Christians never think? lol

6. Why do you believe the Bible is the only thing in the world that is pure and uncorrupted? That's silly, you know that? Sorry but everything is corrupted and a mix of truth and lies, including science, religion, politics, spirituality, media, history, etc. Even New Age is corrupted. Nothing is exempt. No way is the system gonna leave something pure and uncorrupted like the Bible. You're dreaming man.

Now I know you like to think "well if the Bible is God's word then he would protect it and not let it be changed or edited." Sorry man but that doesn't hold water. Thats like saying "God loves all children so he would never let anything bad happen to them and they will never get any terminal illness." or "God loves all sincere Christians, so he would protect them and not let anything bad happen to them." But we all know that's not true. It's circular reasoning and proves nothing and doesn't fit reality. Hence your reason why the Bible cannot be corrupted is circular and doesn't hold water.

Moreover, your circular argument also presumes that your God is all powerful. However, if your God cannot even write his own Bible without asking people to do it for him, that means he's not as powerful as you think, and only wants to scare you into thinking he is, because he feeds off your fear of him being all powerful, like a parasite that needs a host. It seems your God has to work within natural laws, and that's why even healing miracles have their limits and cannot violate the laws of physics too much. He needs YOU to do his work for him, and cannot manifest things out of thin air like Q does in Star Trek: The Next Generation. An all powerful being would not work that way. Hence, if your God is not anywhere near as powerful as you thought, how would he have the power to prevent the Bible from being changed or corrupted???!!! Think about it.

Of course the Bible has been changed many times. It's been in the hands of Roman and British governments and monarchs (King James). No way would they not mold it to their agenda. Get real man. There's plenty of documented proof that the Bible was changed many times and the 66 books were selected from many others by human councils, not by gods. The top nonreligious Bible scholars in the world such as Dr. Bart Ehrman, have plenty of proof in their books and lectures that the Bible has been changed many times and evolved over time. Sorry but you cannot win that debate.

The TRUTH and BIG SECRET about how the Bible SCAM works:

Now let me tell you the truth that all wise people eventually figure out: The Bible is not totally true nor is it totally false. It contains BOTH truths and lies, good and bad info. Just like everything else.

Now here's the KEY and secret strategy to how the Bible scam works. It's ingenious if you think about it and it works too. Pay attention. You see, by declaring the Bible to be infallible and perfect, the Luciferian system has been able to corrupt BOTH Christians and atheists. Heres how: When Christians accept the whole Bible they swallow both the truths and poisons (lies) in the Bible, hence corrupting them. Likewise when atheists reject the whole bible as false because they hate and disdain it, they reject the truth along with the lies. They throw the baby out with the bathwater, so to speak. Hence they reject the truths and good parts in the Bible too, which blinds and corrupts them.

Hence BOTH sides are corrupted. The system knows that most people are simple and binary, they see something as all true or all false and cannot think critically enough to separate the wheat from the chaff, which is the only way to find the truth, not by accepting a package like the evangelical Christian gospel, which is fast food religion and made in America (more on that later).

Conspiracy shills like Alex Jones works the same way as the Bible. He discredits the truth movement and the normies too. He gives truths about real conspiracies and then discredits them with crazy stuff and acts like a buffoon so that any truth he gave is discredited. This also tricks both sides in the same manner. The truthers seem crazy because they swallow his lies along with his truths. But the normies who reject conspiracies are also corrupted because they reject the real conspiracies along with the bogus ones. Hence again both sides are corrupted, just like with the bible.

It's the classic agent provocateur method. The agent goes to the other side and tells them truths they wanna hear. Then he discredits himself by doing something crazy, thus discrediting the truths he gave. For a good example of this see the movie "Promised Land" with Matt Damon where the natural gas company sends an agent provocateur to do just that.

The ideal and RIGHT SOLUTION is not to choose between science and religion, as the system wants. But to take the good and true parts of science and religion and throw out the bad corrupted parts. Then you blend the good true parts into a holistic world view and paradigm. That's the RIGHT way to seek truth. Not pick a package that the system offers u. Because all packages are corrupted, including evangelical Christianity. But of course the system doesnt want you to think and separate the wheat from the chaff. It wants you to be authoritarian and seek truth outside yourself, which is a scam, by adopting some outside authority such as the Bible as Christians do, or the scientific/medical establishment as atheists do.

To be continued.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

7. Christians, wanna know something shocking? Did you know your religion is at most 150 years and not much older than Mormonism and is made in America? Not 2,000 years old as you assumed? This seriously undermines your religion's credibility of course. Before you protest, let me explain:

The original Christianity was something like Gnosticism or Reformed Judaism. Jesus was an amalgam of several figures, not one person, or he may not have existed as a physical historical person. We simply don't know. There is evidence for both possibilities. Yes the Catholic Church corrupted Christianity or in the 3rd century by mixing it with pagan religions of the Roman empire. That is obvious and even secular historians agree with that. However in the 1500s when Martin Luther began the Protestant Reformation, keep in mind that he believed in Catholicism still as the true form of Christianity. Luther's complaint was that the popes and priests were too greedy and corrupt and charging for indulgences all the time, and needed to be pure again like Catholicism was meant to be. So he was trying to REFORM Catholicism, not start a new version of Christianity. His version of Christianity was not the Billy Graham style "accept Jesus into your heart as lord and savior" evangelical gospel of the 20th century. No way man. That's a false assumption of ignorant Christians. Ask any historian of religion or even a professor at a Christian seminary and they will tell you that.

When the Reformation churches broke off from the Vatican, they started developing their own version of Christianity. But it wasn't the modern American evangelical version. Reformation churches of the 1500s to the 1700s were always a blend of Catholicism and Protestantism. Kind of like the Episcopal church which is a hybrid of both. Think about this: Why did the Puritans and Pilgrims that came to America in the 1600s try to live a strict austere life if all they had to do was invite Jesus into their heart, like Billy Graham taught, and they would be forever saved no matter what they did? Obviously, their Christianity was not the modern fast food Christianity that was made in America in the 19th Century.

It was only until the 1800s that your "Bible believing Christianity" and "salvation by faith only" version appeared. It didn't appear overnight of course. Like everything else it evolved gradually over time. It did not become mainstream in America until 1910 when Pastor and former baseball player, Billy Sunday popularized it as a sort of fast food religion to appeal to as many people as possible. Suddenly salvation became easy and instantaneous, like fast food McDonald's. All you had to do was pray the sinner's prayer and you were a Christian and guaranteed to get into heaven. It was classic American style marketing. Made in the USA. lol. But that evangelical version wasn't the Christianity of the past 1900 years, as modern Christians assume. No way. Then in the mid 20th century Billy Graham, the most famous evangelist of all time, popularized it into mainstream American culture for good. From there it spread out to the rest of the world and everyone assumed that evangelical Christianity was the original religion of Jesus, simply because people, especially Christians, don't think.

If you dont believe me you can go to a good Christian seminary school (e.g. Biola University) and ask the phD historians of religion there. Even though they are Christians they will admit all this to you if you press them on it. But they will tell you reluctantly, because they have instructed pastors who attended their seminary NOT to divulge this to their congregation. Because this isn't something that mainstream Christians are supposed to know, because they assume that their religion was always the same since the days of Jesus. So yes the pastors and seminary schools know things that you do not, such as this big secret which if they told everyone, would seriously undermine their religion. Because if regular church goers knew that their religion was only 150 years old it would seriously undermine its validity and faith and cause people to have doubts. So pastors who know this keep it secret. It's an inside secret. Only those who dig for the truth, like I do, find out about it. Not the ignorant masses. Most people don't care about the truth, they just wanna conform and be like everyone else, because they have a group soul and hive mind it seems. Like ants and bees do.

8. This is a question I've always wanted to ask: Isn't it very cruel, wrong, and unjust for your God to be condemning everyone in the world as a "guilty sinner in need of a savior" for something they didn't do? Like Adam and Eve eating a forbidden apple, which we had NOTHING to do with? If you think about it, this is grossly unfair and WRONG. Blaming someone for something they didn't do is crazy and insane and immoral, and deep down you Christians KNOW it. It goes against basic morality and common sense. So it's an insult to God to attribute that to him (if indeed a good God exists).

Moreover, in a sense that makes your God worse than Hitler if you think about it. Because Hitler only blamed the Jews for the problems of the world, whereas the God of the Bible blames the ENTIRE WORLD for the trivial act of a dumb couple eating an apple off a wrong tree, which is super trivial. Nothing could be more batshit insane and crazy than that, and you know it but you're afraid to admit it.

When I was a Christian I asked a Christian friend about this. His reply was to ask me "Well have you ever done anything you knew was wrong or bad? If so then you're no better than Adam and Eve and are just as guilty as they were." WTF?! What kind of f***ed up reasoning is that? It's insane the lengths Christians will go to to justify the unjustifiable! That's how people in a cult act. And yes Christianity fits all the criteria of a cult even if its an established or mainstream one. Sorry. Just because a cult is mainstream and popular, doesn't mean it's not a cult if it fits all the criteria of one.

I've never understood how you can take the doctrine of original sin seriously and try to justify it? Especially since it was created by the Council of Nicea in the 3rd century CE, and hence was man made and impossible to justify. I'm sure deep down every Christian notices this but has to suppress it out of fear that God will punish them for their skepticism if they voice it. Because Christianity uses fear and hope to control its followers. That was the case with me when I was a Christian too. Some Christians eventually reach a breaking point and deconvert of course (which Christians call "backsliding").

But if you think about it seriously there's just no way to justify it. Even if there is a God that actually said all that is written in the Bible, it wouldn't make it right or true. Because authority is not always right. If Christians believe authority is always right they might as well support the authoritarianism in China and North korea too. Besides how can you claim to believe in democracy yet support a cosmic dictatorship? That's inconsistent and simply makes no sense, as usual with Christianity.

Let me ask you this: If God is always right then what if he came to your house and raped your wife and killed your children? Would that make it right since as you say "God can do anything he wants, this is his world"? That's batshit crazy. But according to your dogma that would be the case. Scary thought. It shows how whacked and insane your cult is.

As mentioned before the Bible is corrupted with truths and lies. Every wise brilliant person eventually comes to that conclusion. So the "everyone is a guilty sinner" doctrine could very well be one of the corrupted lies of the Bible. For a good explanation of how the Bible corrupts original spirituality of the Egyptians, see the kemetic spirituality channel on YouTube. The guy explains it very well in many videos.

9. Do you believe in freedom? If so how can you advocate for a religion that is tyrannical and authoritarian and does not allow you to think for yourself or live for yourself? As you know Christian preachers say that you must give your life to God and stop living for yourself, which means you must serve God as your master and be his slave, which is the right and virtuous thing to do. Isn't that the antithesis of freedom? How can you claim to believe in freedom and democracy at the same time while believing in an authoritarian cosmic dictatorship that you are NOT allowed to disagree with? That's totally contradictory and hypocritical.

Also why would I want to be a Christian if its highly restrictive to my freedoms? I mean as a "good Christian" you cannot do many things. You cannot have casual sex, wild fun, read astrology books or occult books, worship at Buddhist temples or bow before a Buddhist statue, etc. without feeling guilty. Now I'm not saying that these things are essential. But I would at least like having the OPTION to do them if I want to rather than shutting the door on all of that and calling it "evil or wrong".

Moreover, what if i love those above things very much? Then of course i will find Christianity too restrictive for my taste. Hence it will be the wrong religion for me. However you claim Christianity is the only true faith and true way to God for everyone, not just for yourself. So go figure. You are expecting the impossible and being unreasonable. It seems that if you have little or no desire to do those things, then you wont find Christianity as oppressive, just like someone who doesnt like meat will not find a vegetarian diet to be restrictive, whereas a meat lover will. Hence Christianity is not right for everyone, contrary to what you think. There is no such thing as one religion or lifestyle that is right for everyone. So please be reasonable and less dogmatic. Extremes are never good or right or true.

So I've never understood the Christian cliche that "Jesus set me free from sin". It's an Orwellian oxymoron and inversion. It's like saying that "enslavement sets you free from freedom" which doesn't make sense. I can't understand why you dont see that. But then again cults are not about reason or logic or common sense anyway.

To be continued.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

10. Interesting question for you: Suppose a nuclear war happened and we all died. What would we notice next? Would we appear before a judgment hall where an angel says "welcome to God's judgement hall. We will now open the book of life to see if your name is written in it, which it will be if you accepted Christ as your savior. If it is then you will enter heaven and eternal paradise. If not then you will be cast into hell, into the lake of everlasting fire to experience pain and torture for all eternity, with the devil and his angels. Even after a trillion years your torment will not end."

Is that what you believe will happen if we all died right now? lol. Are you serious? If so then let me ask you this. Have you heard of near death experiences, aka NDEs? If so you may know that a lot has been written about NDEs since millions have had them. The thing is, I've heard many NDE stories and not one of them has reported the above scenario. None of the NDE reports say that they met God or an angel who told them that fundamentalist Christianity is the ultimate truth or that the Bible is the only word of God or that Jesus is the only way to God. etc. In fact they all say that the God they met was very nonjudgmental and loving and did not care what religion you belonged to as long as you were a loving person. You can see for yourself. Read any NDE book or watch any NDE documentary and you will see. You can also research the largest NDE database website in the world at www.nderf.org run by Dr. Jeffrey Long. How do you explain this?

So it seems that none of the millions of NDEs support your belief that in the afterlife, all Christians go to heaven and all non-Christians go to hell. I know not all Christians are that extreme, but official Christian doctrine does say that, even if some pastors try to sugar coat it. So my question is: How do you explain that???!!! It obviously does NOT support your beliefs and dogmas at all! This is a huge hole in your religion. I'm surprised no one has challenged you on this directly. New Agers have insinuated it but they are too nice and deluded with their "positivity" claptrap to confront you the way I am.

Moreover, your faith doesn't explain the many well documented cases of reincarnation that cant be explained away either. Anyone who researches reincarnation cases by people like Dr. Ian Stevenson will realize this. i know some of you claim that the devil implants past life memories in people that turn out to be accurate. But this is a total copout and makes the devil out to be all powerful. Come on. Why can't you just admit that your dogmatic man made beliefs are simply WRONG?

11. Here's an interesting question that no Christian has ever resolved. As you know in the 19th Century the Christian church declared the Bible to be inerrant and infallible, as a counter to the teaching of evolution in schools. This means that every word of the Bible is from God, not man, and therefore authoritative. It also assumes that God has preserved the Bible in its original form and kept it from being changed or corrupted, which is baseless and circular of course as mentioned earlier. Christian dogmatists need this doctrine of inerrancy of course because their religion is undermined and loses validity without it. Just like government laws are undermined if they are not authoritative and literal. Hence inerrancy is political and a control mechanism, and not about truth or logic.

Now here's the kicker. if every word of the Bible is from God, then explain these Christian arguments:

1) Christian apologists claim that the Bible authors have different writing styles because all humans have their own unique style of writing.

2) They also argue that the authors of the four gospels must be genuine eyewitness accounts, because the four gospels contain many discrepancies and differing accounts of Jesus and the events surrounding his story. They argue that had the authors collaborated and faked the gospel accounts they would have made every detail match consistently so there was no contradiction. Therefore the discrepancies in the gospel prove their authenticity because thats how human eyewitnesses in real life would write. Popular Christian authors like Josh McDowell, Lee Strobel, and William Lane Craig have argued this point in their books, lectures, and videos.

Now do you see the glaringly obvious discrepancy in that??? If the Bible authors had differing writing styles and remembered different things about Jesus which do not always match up, then that obviously indicates that HUMANS wrote the Bible, not God! It also indicates MULTIPLE authors, not one! You can't have it both ways. Get real! This is a gigantic contradiction that is glaringly obvious. Yet no Christian can explain it away nor have they even tried. Because its an achilles heel that they cannot explain. So much for their "perfect infallible" religious doctrines. lol. Gotcha! Checkmate! Busted! lol

12. Christians, key question for you. Why is it that when something good happens you are allowed to praise and thank God, but when something bad happens you are not allowed to blame God? Isn't that a clear double standard and inconsistency? Why do you assume God must be perfect and blameless? There's no basis for that. Also why do you worship God so much? Don't you realize that the creator/boss/leader is responsible for EVERYTHING in his creation, both good and BAD? Not just the good? This is common sense. There's no way around it.

For example, we blame the boss for the company's problems and we blame the president for the country's problems and we blame the engineer/designer for the product's problems. So why doesn't the same apply to the biblical God of Christianity? It doesn't make sense if you think about it. How come common sense doesn't apply to Christianity? Because you are under mind control of course. You don't care about truth or honesty, you only care about dogma, which is sad. And you are authoritarian too, no different than China, for you do not believe in thinking for yourself.

Therefore why not blame God for all your problems? It may be useless but you cannot argue that it is not justified since the creator is responsible for everything in his creation, both good and bad and everything in between. It's simple logic. Even the smartest Christian in the world (and there aren't many) cannot refute this. It's airtight logic.

Moreover, a creator doesn't have to be perfect. There's no reason for that. For example just because Bill Gates created Microsoft doesn't mean he has to be perfect. We all know that. There is no law or logic in assuming the creator of this world must be perfect, especially since this world is not perfect at all but very corrupt and unjust and full of unnecessary suffering. Therefore there's no logic in assuming God has to be perfect. Furthermore we have never seen anyone or anything in this world that is perfect, therefore we have no basis to believe that anyone, not even a god or deity, is perfect, since we do not see perfection in the real world. Get my drift?

So you see, there's no logic or basis for your assumption. You are just mind controlled and believe what you like, not what makes sense or what's true. The problem is that your beliefs are FIXED and unchanging, even if they make no sense and are easily debunked. So you cannot follow evidence, logic or common sense reason. That's the problem with dogma, it does not allow you to be open to different possibilities. Hence you do not own your mind.

To give you a lesson, watch the movie Star Trek V. In it the Enterprise goes to the center of the galaxy to meet God. When they get there the God they meet turns out to be a scammer who tries to trick them and use them. After they defeat this impostor god, at the end of the movie, Dr. McCoy points to his heart and says "maybe we are meant to find God in here." That's an important lesson for you, that if you look for God outside of yourself you will only fall prey to scammers and tyrants that want to use you. All great pure original religions, spiritual traditions and mystery schools say to seek God within, not without and definitely not in some man made text like the Bible. Only organized corrupted religions that want to control you tell you otherwise, to get you to surrender your power and mind and sovereignty. That's the important lesson I wanna impart to you. Take it or leave it. It's up to you. I can share the truth with you but what you do with it is up to you.

More questions later.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Winston
I saw an interview with the author of a book entitled 'To Hell and Back.' I never read the book, but he had recorded many accounts of people telling of waking up in Hell or a hellish or Gehenna type place and coming back as their NDE's. Some people experience that, then a little while later change their story to a tunnel with a light at the end of it. Maybe they are so shocked they talk about it at first, but then are ashamed of being so bad that they went to Hell and don't talk about it.

Luke is not presented as an eye witness account. Luke was a historian (not by profession) who recorded other people's accounts. According to tradition, John Mark got his gospel from spending time with Peter, so it may be his recording of an 'oral gospel' spoken repeatedly by Peter. Matthew and John were part of the Twelve apostles that traveled with Jesus.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

A man is relaxing at home until he hears a knock at his door. Jesus is at his door. The following is a transcript of their interaction with each other:

Man: Who is there?

Jesus: Jesus Christ, your Lord. Let me in.

Man: Let you in? Why?

Jesus: So I can save you.

Man: Save me from what?

Jesus: From what I'm going to do to you if you don't let me in.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@MrMan

I don't see any answers to Winston's questions... shall we just cop out and say we can't understand God's will? Something that demands animal and child sacrifice. Not to mention all the other atrocities he commits. It's like dismissing the horror Ted Bundy committed by saying "Well, we don't know why Teddy killed all those women, we can't understand the will of Bundy. But we know he is good."
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:21 am
@MrMan

I don't see any answers to Winston's questions... shall we just cop out and say we can't understand God's will? Something that demands animal and child sacrifice. Not to mention all the other atrocities he commits.
I wonder what you are blaming God for. If you were raised in a heavily deterministic Calvinistic philosophy, you might blame Him for everything.

God did not accept a child sacrifice from Abraham. God forbade child sacrifice, which was a big thing back then.

I don't answer all of Winston's questions because I have limited time. He also posts hours of videos that I don't have the time, or honestly the interest, to watch. I post selectively, like most people. But I have answered a number of his questions in past posts. Sometimes I don't find some of his questions or concerns that compelling of an issue for me, personally... they aren't always problems for me.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 9:25 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@MrMan

I don't see any answers to Winston's questions... shall we just cop out and say we can't understand God's will? Something that demands animal and child sacrifice. Not to mention all the other atrocities he commits.
I wonder what you are blaming God for. If you were raised in a heavily deterministic Calvinistic philosophy, you might blame Him for everything.

God did not accept a child sacrifice from Abraham. God forbade child sacrifice, which was a big thing back then.

I don't answer all of Winston's questions because I have limited time. He also posts hours of videos that I don't have the time, or honestly the interest, to watch. I post selectively, like most people. But I have answered a number of his questions in past posts. Sometimes I don't find some of his questions or concerns that compelling of an issue for me, personally... they aren't always problems for me.
You don't have to watch the videos. I just thought you would at least address the questions presented, even if your answers were concise. I used to be Christian back in the day, but the ideology didn't resonate well with me. I had a lot of questions which I couldn't reconcile with. Once I started having doubts, they snowballed until my faith was gone completely. Afterwards I felt liberated, like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I am not atheist and I feel a strong connection with the god Shiva (I believe all gods like Yahweh and Shiva are real beings, just not omnipotent creators, but rather advanced spiritual and extraterrestrial beings which are part of the creation.) My connection with Shiva is different to the connection I had with Yahweh. I feel genuine love and affection for Shiva and have even interacted with him in a psychedelic experience where he gave me lots of practical and wise advice about my life circumstances. (Or at least I perceived that was the case lol)

Yahweh does demand child sacrifice.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. Samuel 15:3

Exodus 13:2 reads, “Consecrate to Me all the firstborn; whatever is the first to open the womb among the people of Israel, both of man and of beast, is Mine.”

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” when he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number

These are a few examples of God demanding or outright causing the death of children. He commits infanticide and demands countless animal sacrifices throughout the bible. The god Yahweh is a bloodthirsty tyrant, everything he stands for could be attributed to demon worship.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 8:43 am
@Winston
I saw an interview with the author of a book entitled 'To Hell and Back.' I never read the book, but he had recorded many accounts of people telling of waking up in Hell or a hellish or Gehenna type place and coming back as their NDE's. Some people experience that, then a little while later change their story to a tunnel with a light at the end of it. Maybe they are so shocked they talk about it at first, but then are ashamed of being so bad that they went to Hell and don't talk about it.

Luke is not presented as an eye witness account. Luke was a historian (not by profession) who recorded other people's accounts. According to tradition, John Mark got his gospel from spending time with Peter, so it may be his recording of an 'oral gospel' spoken repeatedly by Peter. Matthew and John were part of the Twelve apostles that traveled with Jesus.
But MrMan, the thing is, those who went to hell during their NDE were usually bad people or those who tried to commit suicide. Not merely good people who were unsaved or non-Christian. How do you explain that? That means that the classic notion of "good people go to heaven, bad people go to hell" seems to be the truth. Not the Christian notion that "all people who are unsaved, no matter how good they are, go to hell because no one is good before the standards of God, who requires perfection, unless their sins are washed by the blood of Christ." Do you see what I mean? How come no one is told during an NDE that they are going to hell because they didn't accept Christ? How come non-Christians go to heaven and see God during their NDE and have a positive experience? How do you explain all that, if your religion is true? Do you get my point?

Ok so if the gospels are not eyewitness accounts, and even if they are genuine attempts to tell what happened from other accounts, like Peter, the point is, it was written by account of MAN. Not written by God directly. Hence there's no basis for calling it "the word of God" like Christians always say, right? So why call the Bible "God's word" then if it says itself that the Gospels are accounts written by MEN? That makes no sense. Sounds like a trick by fundamentalists, because what they say isn't what the Bible itself says. The Gospel does not even say "This book is the word of God". Neither do Paul's epistles say that. Paul merely writes as if he's writing a normal letter from a man to another man. So again, how is that "God's word"? Makes no sense.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@MrMan

How did the Calvinists or John Calvin blame God for everything? I thought they said he's infallible and perfect and blame us for everything? What do you mean? Calvin believed in predestination right?

If God forbad child sacrifice, then why did God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac? Would you have been willing to do that, as Abraham was? Why didn't Abraham question whether he was hearing the voice of God or Satan? This means Satan could have easily tricked Abraham into sacrificing his child, just by claiming to be God right? Because he's gullible to believe anything he hears from a supernatural being it seems.

Would you have been willing to sacrifice your child like Abraham was? If not, why not? Because God would be wrong to ask that?

Isn't the truth that you don't answer my questions simply because you have no answers to my questions? Come on. The reason I posted them is because they are simple questions, yet no Christian, no matter how smart they are, can answer them. Not even someone like Dr. William Lane Craig. Wanna bet that if I email these questions to him, he will have no answer? lol

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 3:30 pm
MrMan wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@MrMan

You don't have to watch the videos. I just thought you would at least address the questions presented, even if your answers were concise. I used to be Christian back in the day, but the ideology didn't resonate well with me. I had a lot of questions which I couldn't reconcile with. Once I started having doubts, they snowballed until my faith was gone completely. Afterwards I felt liberated, like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I am not atheist and I feel a strong connection with the god Shiva (I believe all gods like Yahweh and Shiva are real beings, just not omnipotent creators, but rather advanced spiritual and extraterrestrial beings which are part of the creation.) My connection with Shiva is different to the connection I had with Yahweh. I feel genuine love and affection for Shiva and have even interacted with him in a psychedelic experience where he gave me lots of practical and wise advice about my life circumstances. (Or at least I perceived that was the case lol)

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass. Samuel 15:3

Exodus 13:2 reads, “Consecrate to Me all the firstborn; whatever is the first to open the womb among the people of Israel, both of man and of beast, is Mine.”

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” when he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number

These are a few examples of God demanding or outright causing the death of children. He commits infanticide and demands countless animal sacrifices throughout the bible.
That is different from child sacrifice, in which children were actually sacrificed on altars. People-groups that were to be wiped out in battle, some of them at least, participated in child sacrifice. I am not sure about Amalek.

I believe there are spiritual entities behind these other gods. The gods of the nations are demons (shedim). Of course, later Yahweh decreed that He would inherit the nations and offered them to the Messiah. But Yahweh is the Creator and He is unique. If you believe your god is an alien in creation, who do you think the Creator is?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 6:25 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 25th, 2022, 3:30 pm
MrMan wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@MrMan

These are a few examples of God demanding or outright causing the death of children. He commits infanticide and demands countless animal sacrifices throughout the bible.
That is different from child sacrifice, in which children were actually sacrificed on altars. People-groups that were to be wiped out in battle, some of them at least, participated in child sacrifice. I am not sure about Amalek.

I believe there are spiritual entities behind these other gods. The gods of the nations are demons (shedim). Of course, later Yahweh decreed that He would inherit the nations and offered them to the Messiah. But Yahweh is the Creator and He is unique. If you believe your god is an alien in creation, who do you think the Creator is?
I think the creator is Brahman as they called it in ancient Hinduism. Or the All, as they called it in Hermetic philosophy. Hinduism still had gods like Shiva who were advanced extraterrestrial beings who interacted with people similar to how Yahweh seems to have a physical presence in the bible and interact with human beings or have them physically brought to him, like Enoch. Also Yahweh was absent when Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent. Where was he? If your answer is that he was just testing them do you not at least question why he would do this? Since he is supposed to be all knowing he would already know whether mankind was worthy without needing to test them. It seems more like Yahweh set mankind up to fail.

So ordering people to Massacre entire groups of people, including children and animals, is good and just and rational? Yahweh is demanding the blood of innocent children, what difference does it make if its on an alter or in a slaughter?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 26th, 2022, 8:38 am
Also Yahweh was absent when Adam and Eve were deceived by the serpent. Where was he?
If we are taking Yahweh to be the creator God, then the physical manifestation of him in the OT would presumably be humanoid incarnations in the manner of Jesus. They were presumably somewhere else in the same way any anyone can be somewhere else.