7 cardinel sins

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Seven Deadly Sins

Post by MrMan »

Epsilon99 wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 3:13 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 3:05 pm
Epsilon99 wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 2:09 pm
MrMan wrote:
September 14th, 2023, 10:17 am

There was a philosopher, I think he was at Notre Damme. HIs answer to how a good God could allow suffering was something along the lines of 'if He had a good reason.' That makes sense. But not being God, we do not know all the reasons for suffering, at least not in detail.
That philosopher sounds like a retard. No one deserves to suffer from horrible diseases or even mental diseases like schizophrenia. It's very sick if people are just chosen at random to suffer from torturous health problems while other people have privileged lives. That sounds f***ing evil to me.
Based on what do you say this is evil?

Also, much of humanity have made themselves enemies of God.
No offense, but what the f**k is wrong with you? You think that it's not evil for someone to intentionally be given a horrific disease? There's literally children who die from terrible illnesses that never did anything to make themselves "enemies" of anyone. If you think that's acceptable then you're sick. Imagine being a parent and watching your own child die from a disease and getting no help from prayer. Prayer will work for your random bullshit but somehow it doesn't work for people suffering and dying from inhumane health problems. That's f***ing ridiculous and one reason that I absolutely despise religious people. :roll:
I didn't say sick children are the enemies of God. I said a lot of people are enemies of God. They might blaspheme God on places like H/A, then get angry that their prayers aren't answered.

There is all kinds of chaos that entered into this world because of man's sin. People like to blame chaos on God. God may have purposes in some aspects of suffering that you do not know about. Some suffering, if not mostly all, is of men's own making.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Epsilon99
Freshman Poster

Re: 7 cardinel sins

Post by Epsilon99 »

You're wrong again. Innocent people are born with diseases, mental illnesses, and other health problems and spend their entire lives in hell because of it. They didn't make their own suffering. Actually, it seems like evil people are actually more successful in life compared to good people. Just look at the evil politicians and other people that run this world. It actually seems like the opposite is true where the most evil people are blessed the most while many innocent good people will have shitty lives and then religious bigots such as yourself gaslight them and blame them for things they have no control over and never deserved.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

@Pixel--Dude the sins you listed are not part of the Bible. Nowhere does it say anything about the seven cardinal sins in the Bible, which I'm sure you claimed you have read =^_^=

Though this thread carries the strong stench of sciolism I will have to correct you on your obvious mistake here (´⊙ω⊙`) your main error is holding God and humanity to the same standard. God is way above humanity and cannot be held to the same standards. When humans commit these sins it has dangerous consequences for those who commit them. God acts the way he acts because he loves us and his actions are always his way of trying to steer us back in the right direction

UwU
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
November 4th, 2023, 1:10 pm
@Pixel--Dude the sins you listed are not part of the Bible. Nowhere does it say anything about the seven cardinal sins in the Bible, which I'm sure you claimed you have read =^_^=

Though this thread carries the strong stench of sciolism I will have to correct you on your obvious mistake here (´⊙ω⊙`) your main error is holding God and humanity to the same standard. God is way above humanity and cannot be held to the same standards. When humans commit these sins it has dangerous consequences for those who commit them. God acts the way he acts because he loves us and his actions are always his way of trying to steer us back in the right direction

UwU
So you indirectly admit that Yahweh is guilty of these sins Mistoffelees? Good to know. Also, Yahweh should set the standard by which humanity should behave. He shouldn't be held to the same standard! He's supposed to set the example and he does so by acting like a psychopathic jealous lunatic. Some god...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.