Why I Favor Paganism

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why I Favor Paganism

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 1:45 pm

Also Christian values only serve to weaken man and make him a weak subservient slave who is unquestioningly obedient to authority. Check out the picture I shared above that @Winston sent me of ancient Pagan gods and how they inspire strength and encourage the warrior spirit in man. Look how warrior-like and manly they are when compared to that weak p***y Jesus christ. :lol:

Mention these days are just feminised faggots who couldn't fight their way through a wet slice of bread without complaining about breaking a nail. Men today are truly lamentable and reprehensible cowards who blindly submit to authority and willingly sacrifice all their freedoms on a silver platter for "the greater good"...

The gnostics had the right idea about Yahweh and his army of demonic angels who pose as the benefactors of man. Below is a video you guys should check out. You should watch it too @MrMan many ancient cultures were Pagan and predated Christianity. I don't understand how Christians such as yourself can justify in your mind that the Bible is proof of the Bible being real :roll:

@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
That list is false because that isn't God in the last image. That's Jesus, the son of GOD. So they made a mistake with that list.
In which case the bible never fully even explains what God actually looks like. Even in Bible stories we use to see as kids in Sunday school they would only have GOD speak to those who could hear him in those religious cartoons but they never actually showed what he looked like. Even in Religious art no one ever shows what GOD looks like. So that Hippie Jew in that list of GODs, is really Jesus, Not God himself. One thing about European GODs though is that they had a lot of them. Even their female GODDESS were equally as powerful as the male ones were. lol I mean Jesus did some stuff despite being all wimpy looking. He walked on water, don't that count for something? :o

But honestly I believe European nations have been neutered really bad...Either because their lack of faith or due their years of social engineering similar to what's going on here in the U.S.
Theres so much at stake these days. But I saw another article that said "Will Europe become Europe again?" Where it spoke of them reclaiming the power they once had.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 2:01 pm
That list is false because that isn't God in the last image. That's Jesus, the son of GOD. So they made a mistake with that list.
In which case the bible never fully even explains what God actually looks like. Even in Bible stories we use to see as kids in Sunday school they would only have GOD speak to those who could hear him in those religious cartoons but they never actually showed what he looked like. Even in Religious art no one ever shows what GOD looks like. So that Hippie Jew in that list of GODs, is really Jesus, Not God himself.
Actually, most Christians today, whether they be Catholic or Protestant, believe that Jesus is literally god due to the Trinity doctrine – i.e., Father, Son and Holy Spirit as three distinct aspects of the same being.

The image in Pixel--Dude's post depicts Jesus as a Jewish hippie because Jesus taught servility, meekness, "turn the other cheek", and "slaves obey your masters" – a great set of values to teach to those who you wish to conquer and subjugate.

Meanwhile, the Old Testament is nothing more than a blueprint for Jewish world domination. :?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 2nd, 2023, 2:55 pm
December 2nd, 2023, 2:01 pm
In which case the bible never fully even explains what God actually looks like. Even in Bible stories we use to see as kids in Sunday school they would only have GOD speak to those who could hear him in those religious cartoons but they never actually showed what he looked like. Even in Religious art no one ever shows what GOD looks like. So that Hippie Jew in that list of GODs, is really Jesus, Not God himself.
Actually, most Christians today, whether they be Catholic or Protestant, believe that Jesus is literally god due to the Trinity doctrine – i.e., Father, Son and Holy Spirit as three distinct aspects of the same being.

The image in Pixel--Dude's post depicts Jesus as a Jewish hippie because Jesus taught servility, meekness, "turn the other cheek", and "slaves obey your masters" – a great set of values to teach to those who you wish to conquer and subjugate.

Meanwhile, the Old Testament is nothing more than a blueprint for Jewish world domination. :?
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. It's just too bad it seems like they are going to achieve this. Although will be difficult to entirely now that Hamas tricked them into exposing themselves globally like that. But it's like someone said, they can just get pissed off at Iran and use nuclear weapons for getting in their way or against anyone really that refuse to allow them to expand and take over. I don't know if they are crazy enough to do this, but if they do and the U.S. doesn't stop them. Then that just tells me I lived too long. Even if I had the authority or power to I'd cut Israel off and tell them they are on their own and just watch as they get ganged up on by the nations that hate them enough to do something. But then again I never would have been helping them in the first place.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Mention these days are just feminised faggots who couldn't fight their way through a wet slice of bread without complaining about breaking a nail. Men today are truly lamentable and reprehensible cowards who blindly submit to authority and willingly sacrifice all their freedoms on a silver platter for "the greater good"...
You cherry-picked your pictures, stuff artists came up with out of their own minds. Jesus was a carpenter, likely very fit, since He walked all over Galilee. Most people in real life don't look like Greek statues. I have no idea whether the demons that accept the worship made to these pagan gods whose images these artists came up with are buff or not.

But speaking of 'faggy' worshipping demons through idolatry is how feminized faggotry got into mankind in the first place. Men did not righty honor the true Creator, so He let them pursue their own lusts and they turned to perversion and such. You have a picture of Zeus. In mythology, he had a young male cup bearer and lover named Ganymede or Catamitus in Latin. It's where the word catamite comes from. They even had myths about sex with animals Greek culture had all kinds of homosexual perversion in it... until Christianity came in.

I read in one of the myths Thor had a homosexual partner, but I don't know the 'primary' source that is earlier source of the myth. The Norse also had human sacrifices, but after Christianity came in, when have you heard of such a thing among Scandinavians.

Hinduism has men that get castrated and dress like women, will come and claim babies that fit their criteria.

Paganism brings in perversion.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 7:07 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You cherry-picked your pictures, stuff artists came up with out of their own minds. Jesus was a carpenter, likely very fit, since He walked all over Galilee. Most people in real life don't look like Greek statues. I have no idea whether the demons that accept the worship made to these pagan gods whose images these artists came up with are buff or not.

But speaking of 'faggy' worshipping demons through idolatry is how feminized faggotry got into mankind in the first place. Men did not righty honor the true Creator, so He let them pursue their own lusts and they turned to perversion and such. You have a picture of Zeus. In mythology, he had a young male cup bearer and lover named Ganymede or Catamitus in Latin. It's where the word catamite comes from. They even had myths about sex with animals Greek culture had all kinds of homosexual perversion in it... until Christianity came in.

I read in one of the myths Thor had a homosexual partner, but I don't know the 'primary' source that is earlier source of the myth. The Norse also had human sacrifices, but after Christianity came in, when have you heard of such a thing among Scandinavians.

Hinduism has men that get castrated and dress like women, will come and claim babies that fit their criteria.

Now I'm interested to see what Pixel response will be. If he ever does.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:

Rather than an allusion to literal faggotry, the true meaning of Pixel--Dude's post was that the Rabbi Jewsus cult served to instill weakness and pussification into the European soul and thereby rendered our nations susceptible to the absolute abomination that is Judaism together with all of the vile subversion agendas of the rotten supremacist tribe. However, MrMan's diseased mind immediately goes to his topic and obsession of choice – homosexuality. :? Bro, when you're not prattling on about Rabbi Jewsus, demons and Jewish apocalyptic insanity, you can't stop talking about gay stuff. Just come out of the closet already! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sorry dude, but your own demonic desert religion consists of nothing more than a bizarre sacrifice cult and a ritual of mock cannibalism and vampirism in its celebration. That's utterly sick and Satanic and any sane person should be absolutely disgusted by that. Add to that all of the same end-times apocalypticism that you also find in Old Testament Judaism and the Kabbalah and it's clear that Christianity is just another batshit-crazy Jewish death cult for people who are mentally ill.

Smh :roll:

Europe adopted the Jewish trojan horse of Christianity together with its "chosen people" and "Messianic" deception. Now the Western world has been taken over by and is about to be destroyed by a Jewish supremacist cult – spearheaded by Chabad-Lubavitch – which seeks our enslavement and annihilation for the fulfillment of "prophecy" while droves of Israel-worshipping Evangelicals in America and elsewhere are too stupid to realize what's happening.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 8:37 pm
MrMan wrote:

Rather than an allusion to literal faggotry, the true meaning of Pixel--Dude's post was that the Rabbi Jewsus cult served to instill weakness and pussification into the European soul and thereby rendered our nations susceptible to the absolute abomination that is Judaism together with all of the vile subversion agendas of the rotten supremacist tribe. However, MrMan's diseased mind immediately goes to his topic and obsession of choice – homosexuality. :? Bro, when you're not prattling on about Rabbi Jewsus, demons and Jewish apocalyptic insanity, you can't stop talking about gay stuff. Just come out of the closet already! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sorry dude, but your own demonic desert religion consists of nothing more than a bizarre sacrifice cult and a ritual of mock cannibalism and vampirism in its celebration. That's utterly sick and Satanic and any sane person should be absolutely disgusted by that. Add to that all of the same end-times apocalypticism that you also find in Old Testament Judaism and the Kabbalah and it's clear that Christianity is just another batshit-crazy Jewish death cult for people who are mentally ill.

Smh :roll:

Europe adopted the Jewish trojan horse of Christianity together with its "chosen people" and "Messianic" deception. Now the Western world has been taken over by and is about to be destroyed by a Jewish supremacist cult – spearheaded by Chabad-Lubavitch – which seeks our enslavement and annihilation for the fulfillment of "prophecy" while droves of Israel-worshipping Evangelicals in America and elsewhere are too stupid to realize what's happening.
What about the Eastern block of Europe? No one ever mentions them. Do they have a devil grip on that side of the world or is it just the Western block they are successfully f***ing up? What will the East nations do? I mean they have some control over a few Asian countries, like Japan for instance... A lot of the same shit they pushed onto the West they've pushed in some of these Asian countries also. But it seems like they are more determined to do away with the West before they try anything with everyone else.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

December 8th, 2023, 9:05 pm
What about the Eastern block of Europe? No one ever mentions them. Do they have a devil grip on that side of the world or is it just the Western block they are successfully f***ing up? What will the East nations do? I mean they have some control over a few Asian countries, like Japan for instance... A lot of the same shit they pushed onto the West they've pushed in some of these Asian countries also. But it seems like they are more determined to do away with the West before they try anything with everyone else.
Chabad-Lubavitch already has massive control over Russia. Putin is nothing more than their puppet (probably half-Jewish himself with his mother's surname being Shelemova). In fact, just today I saw a video of a Chabad rabbi giving a talk and openly admitting the extent to which the organization -- which should be likened to an international mafia -- runs all of the major institutions in the country (I'll upload it when I find a format that I can link it with). Much of this information is now out in the open but most people don't know where to look. Unfortunately for the pro-Putin people, Russia is just as much of a Jew-controlled nation as America is or perhaps even more so.

The Chabad-Lubavitch Kabbalists consider Russia and Ukraine part of Edom and therefore desire their mutual destruction. They have orchestrated the war on both sides for the fulfillment of "prophecy". They believe that all of this destruction must take place before Mashiach can come. The whole thing is a crazy apocalyptic death cult and these people are insane. Religions such as Christianity and especially its pro-Zionist Evangelical forms enable all of this Jewish apocalyptic insanity with their blind belief in end-times prophecy and Messianism.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 9:56 pm
December 8th, 2023, 9:05 pm
Chabad-Lubavitch already has massive control over Russia. Putin is nothing more than their puppet (probably half-Jewish himself with his mother's surname being Shelemova). In fact, just today I saw a video of a Chabad rabbi giving a talk and openly admitting the extent to which the organization -- which should be likened to an international mafia -- runs all of the major institutions in the country (I'll upload it when I find a format that I can link it with). Much of this information is now out in the open but most people don't know where to look. Unfortunately for the pro-Putin people, Russia is just as much of a Jew-controlled nation as America is or perhaps even more so.

The Chabad-Lubavitch Kabbalists consider Russia and Ukraine part of Edom and therefore desire their mutual destruction. They have orchestrated the war on both sides for the fulfillment of "prophecy". They believe that all of this destruction must take place before Mashiach can come. The whole thing is a crazy apocalyptic death cult and these people are insane. Religions such as Christianity and especially its pro-Zionist Evangelical forms enable all of this Jewish apocalyptic insanity with their blind belief in end-times prophecy and Messianism.
That's one of the reasons I tried to get my mother to break away from this f***ing garbage. I never thought in all this time on earth I would grow to ever hate religion. I use to be afraid to admit these things due to all that "Don't piss off GOD" stuff but now I Don't even care anymore. I hate these f***ing people. If it wasn't for religion and these cults we wouldn't even have none of these problems. I don't think I can ever trust religion ever again. Hell you even have some blacks claiming Jesus was a black man, and have images of a black jesus and shit....It's f***ing stupid how fargone religion really is. I knew as a child that religion always felt like a cult in many ways.....But now it's too obvious.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 8:37 pm
served to instill weakness and pussification into the European soul and thereby rendered our nations susceptible to the absolute abomination that is Judaism together with all of the vile subversion agendas of the rotten supremacist tribe. However, MrMan's diseased mind immediately goes to his topic and obsession of choice – homosexuality. :? Bro, when you're not prattling on about Rabbi Jewsus, demons and Jewish apocalyptic insanity, you can't stop talking about gay stuff. Just come out of the closet already! 🤣 🤣 🤣
I don't put any credence on your neo-Nazi-esque conspiracy theories and interpretations of history. I didn't bother addressing it. But he posted pictures-- from the minds of artists-- depicting a god who in mythology had gay sex with a young fellow, and accuses Christianity of bringing in faggotry... when it nearly wiped out literally faggotry, and Zeus molested a boy or had sex with a young man in the mythology. My point was valid.

If your motive here is to find some fellow posters into homo stuff, Homey don't play that. Thinking homosexual activity is gross and speaking out about this and other garbage going on isn't gay. Your the one taking the side of the one who posted positively about the gay religion.

Europe was a brutal place with evil religions before the spread of Christianity. If paganism had continued, how do you know that you wouldn't be one of the slaves that gets offered as a human sacrifice or that you wouldn't have grown up as a molestee for some pagan?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 6:40 am
I don't put any credence on your neo-Nazi-esque conspiracy theories and interpretations of history. I didn't bother addressing it.
Neo-Nazi-esque? Man, you really are brainwashed by your Jewish apocalyptic death cult and seem to be unwilling to open your eyes or do even a modicum of research on the subject when the existence of our entire nations is literally being threatened by the batshit-crazy Chabad cult. :roll:
MrMan wrote:
But he posted pictures-- from the minds of artists-- depicting a god who in mythology had gay sex with a young fellow, and accuses Christianity of bringing in faggotry... when it nearly wiped out literally faggotry, and Zeus molested a boy or had sex with a young man in the mythology. My point was valid.

If your motive here is to find some fellow posters into homo stuff, Homey don't play that. Thinking homosexual activity is gross and speaking out about this and other garbage going on isn't gay. Your the one taking the side of the one who posted positively about the gay religion.
Dude, you're the one who made this about homosexuality -- your pet obsession. LMAO! :lol: The meme which @Pixel--Dude posted was about values -- values of strength, courage and the warrior spirit, which were unfortunately subverted through the weak and effeminate Jew cult of Christianity with its "turn the other cheek" bullshit, tolerance for the supremacist cult of Judaism, and enabling of Jewish infiltration and the crazy Messianic-apocalyptic world domination agenda laid out in the Old Testament. Christianity Judaized the world and made all of this insanity possible. Yet your neurotic mind immediately goes to the one thing that you obsess about so much and your natural response is to rave hysterically about men bumming other men, even though the topic wasn't even about that! ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MrMan wrote:
Europe was a brutal place with evil religions before the spread of Christianity. If paganism had continued, how do you know that you wouldn't be one of the slaves that gets offered as a human sacrifice or that you wouldn't have grown up as a molestee for some pagan?
Mmmmm. :? I've studied some history and I recall reading that human sacrifice was quite rare in the Roman world since the Romans regarded the practice as uncivilized.

I'm not saying that the societies of that time were ideal, and I'm certainly thankful that I was born in the late 20th century with modern secular laws and ethics which forbid religious loons and other degenerates from sacrificing people and animals and executing others for not believing in their collective insanity, but to act like Christians were all good peaceful people is just silly. Just look at the religious wars of Europe after the Reformation. Abrahamic religions are so prone to mindless fanaticism and intolerance that the cretins who follow them are even willing to viciously kill among themselves over petty doctrinal disputes as history has shown on multiple occasions. That's because they're apocalyptic death cults at their core.

Faggotry has always existed. It just goes underground when societies and religions become intolerant of it.

As for diddling kids, perverted sickos still do that today, even in the Christian churches which have seen their fair share of scandals. Why don't you ever say anything about this but instead would rather rail on about some Pagan cults that haven't even existed the last two millennia? :?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist, see this?

MrMan is a textbook case of "your brain on Jewish cuckdom", surely instilled in him from a young age by his bizarre Jewish sacrifice cult which elevates the Torah, perpetuates the Jewish chosen people myth, and supports Zionist warmongering as supposed fulfillment of prophecy, all while masquerading as a source of spirituality. As you saw above, he insinuated that my views are "neo-Nazi-esque" -- why? -- for being opposed to an ethnoreligious supremacist sect which views all of us non-Jews as goyim cattle and sees it as its divine destiny to subjugate and rule over all of the other nations -- a Messianic world domination agenda which is outlined in the Kabbalistic literature, Talmud and Old Testament and is currently being carried out by the mafia organization and apocalyptic cult Chabad-Lubavitch. Yet I'm neo-Nazi-esque??? :o

For some reason MrMan never calls out his beloved Jews for anything at all, even though those same Kabbalistic nutjobs regard his precious Jesus as a false prophet for the goyim and make fun of Christians for their monumental stupidity. LMAO! :lol:

The Kabbalists literally want to enslave and exterminate us yet we are shamed and insulted by moronic Jew-cucked assholes for being opposed to them. :?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

For those who think that Christianity as a Jewish trojan horse for the Judaization of the Gentile world is a far-fetched theory, at least an inner circle of rabbinical Jews and Kabbalists have recognized the spread of Christianity and Islam as part of the preparation for the advent of Mashiach and tikkun olam (i.e., when the people of Israel dominate all of the nations) since the time of the medieval Jewish sage Maimonides (aka Rambam). Here is a video of Rabbi Greenbaum talking about it:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 3313463296
Rabbi Moses Maimonides' comprehensive code of Torah law, the Mishna Torah, that is Rambam, he does speak about Yeshua the Nazarite and alludes to the Ishmaelite who came after him, he says there that hidden are the workings of god and that these two faiths have brought teachings of the Torah throughout all of the world and in that sense they can be seen as a preparation for the ultimate revelation of Melech Mashiach.
So since at least the Middle Ages a subset of educated Jews, including some of the intellectual stature of Maimonides, have regarded Christianity and Islam as tools for the suppression of indigenous Gentile religions and customs as well as the Judaization of the world and getting the Gentiles to worship the Jewish god and accept the Jewish worldview, have claimed that these phenomena constitute the fulfillment of biblical prophecy, and have viewed them as a preparation for the coming of "Melech Mashiach" -- the chosen king who is supposed to vanquish all of the nations and establish an eternal kingdom of Jewish world domination based in Jerusalem.

In hindsight, I think that Maimonides' analysis is right. The trojan horse of Christianity got Gentiles abandoning their original beliefs and cultures and adopting the worldview of the Hebrew Bible, worshipping the alien Jewish god, recognizing the Jews' purported special status as chosen ones with a divine mission (one which is in reality diabolical) despite certain doctrinal disputes and conflicts of culture, and ultimately passively accepting the apocalyptic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible as though they were part of some overarching divine plan -- apocalyptic prophecies which are nothing more than a thinly veiled blueprint for Jewish world domination.

Now the Judaized Western world as well as Russia, both thoroughly infested with Judaic Messianism and apocalypticism, is completely controlled by a fanatical Chassidic sect -- Chabad-Lubavitch being at the center of all of this -- which promotes a religious ideology of Jewish supremacism and seeks to make the apocalyptic prophecies a reality and then bring about the envisioned Messianic Age of Jewish world domination together which Gentile enslavement and destruction. All of this was made possible by Christianity's recognition of the Hebrew Bible, apocalyptic prophecies and Messianism. Christianity enabled all of this and continues to do so to this very day in the form of the pro-Zionist Evangelical sects.

On a related note, here is a video of another rabbi of the fanatical apocalyptic-Messianic variety, rabbi Mizrachi:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 9232473434

This guy literally says that most of the world's population will die when Meshiach comes, only a small minority of Gentiles (less than 1%) who accept the Torah as Noachides and love the Jews will be spared, and then there will be a lot of wealth and money left behind for the elect ( :o :o :o :lol: :lol: )!!! This is the kind of insane genocidal beliefs held by the psychotic Chabad-Lubavitch cult which today wields great power and influence in the world.

Last but not least, here is video of yet another crazy rabbi, Daniel Glatstein, making fun of Christians worshipping a Yid (:lol:) :

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 7189612840

This same rabbi says in other video that Gentiles exist only to serve the Jews.

This kind of maniacal Messianic-apocalyptic Chassidic cult, which now basically rules the world, is the result of Gentiles accepting and embracing the Jewish/Judeo-Christian/Abrahamic worldview.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 8:38 am
@WanderingProtagonist, see this?

MrMan is a textbook case of "your brain on Jewish cuckdom", surely instilled in him from a young age by his bizarre Jewish sacrifice cult which elevates the Torah, perpetuates the Jewish chosen people myth, and supports Zionist warmongering as supposed fulfillment of prophecy, all while masquerading as a source of spirituality. As you saw above, he insinuated that my views are "neo-Nazi-esque" -- why? -- for being opposed to an ethnoreligious supremacist sect which views all of us non-Jews as goyim cattle and sees it as its divine destiny to subjugate and rule over all of the other nations -- a Messianic world domination agenda which is outlined in the Kabbalistic literature, Talmud and Old Testament and is currently being carried out by the mafia organization and apocalyptic cult Chabad-Lubavitch. Yet I'm neo-Nazi-esque??? :o

For some reason MrMan never calls out his beloved Jews for anything at all, even though those same Kabbalistic nutjobs regard his precious Jesus as a false prophet for the goyim and make fun of Christians for their monumental stupidity. LMAO! :lol:

The Kabbalists literally want to enslave and exterminate us yet we are shamed and insulted by moronic Jew-cucked assholes for being opposed to them. :?
Jew cucked assholes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You are so right, damn Lucas you're one of the best posters on here and I'm glad you never left. You kill me with these post. But yes, I am in strong agreement with what you just said. What I never understood why are Far Right leaders so willing to support these people despite they put them down? Is it really just the money they get why they don't mind selling out to them? I know the Left is also sucking their dick but probably not as hard as the Far Right idiots are doing.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 12:23 pm
For those who think that Christianity as a Jewish trojan horse for the Judaization of the Gentile world is a far-fetched theory, at least an inner circle of rabbinical Jews and Kabbalists have recognized the spread of Christianity and Islam as part of the preparation for the advent of Mashiach and tikkun olam (i.e., when the people of Israel dominate all of the nations) since the time of the medieval Jewish sage Maimonides (aka Rambam). Here is a video of Rabbi Greenbaum talking about it:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 3313463296
Rabbi Moses Maimonides' comprehensive code of Torah law, the Mishna Torah, that is Rambam, he does speak about Yeshua the Nazarite and alludes to the Ishmaelite who came after him, he says there that hidden are the workings of god and that these two faiths have brought teachings of the Torah throughout all of the world and in that sense they can be seen as a preparation for the ultimate revelation of Melech Mashiach.
So since at least the Middle Ages a subset of educated Jews, including some of the intellectual stature of Maimonides, have regarded Christianity and Islam as tools for the suppression of indigenous Gentile religions and customs as well as the Judaization of the world and getting the Gentiles to worship the Jewish god and accept the Jewish worldview, have claimed that these phenomena constitute the fulfillment of biblical prophecy, and have viewed them as a preparation for the coming of "Melech Mashiach" -- the chosen king who is supposed to vanquish all of the nations and establish an eternal kingdom of Jewish world domination based in Jerusalem.

In hindsight, I think that Maimonides' analysis is right. The trojan horse of Christianity got Gentiles abandoning their original beliefs and cultures and adopting the worldview of the Hebrew Bible, worshipping the alien Jewish god, recognizing the Jews' purported special status as chosen ones with a divine mission (one which is in reality diabolical) despite certain doctrinal disputes and conflicts of culture, and ultimately passively accepting the apocalyptic prophecies of the Hebrew Bible as though they were part of some overarching divine plan -- apocalyptic prophecies which are nothing more than a thinly veiled blueprint for Jewish world domination.

Now the Judaized Western world as well as Russia, both thoroughly infested with Judaic Messianism and apocalypticism, is completely controlled by a fanatical Chassidic sect -- Chabad-Lubavitch being at the center of all of this -- which promotes a religious ideology of Jewish supremacism and seeks to make the apocalyptic prophecies a reality and then bring about the envisioned Messianic Age of Jewish world domination together which Gentile enslavement and destruction. All of this was made possible by Christianity's recognition of the Hebrew Bible, apocalyptic prophecies and Messianism. Christianity enabled all of this and continues to do so to this very day in the form of the pro-Zionist Evangelical sects.

On a related note, here is a video of another rabbi of the fanatical apocalyptic-Messianic variety, rabbi Mizrachi:

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 9232473434

This guy literally says that most of the world's population will die when Meshiach comes, only a small minority of Gentiles (less than 1%) who accept the Torah as Noachides and love the Jews will be spared, and then there will be a lot of wealth and money left behind for the elect ( :o :o :o :lol: :lol: )!!! This is the kind of insane genocidal beliefs held by the psychotic Chabad-Lubavitch cult which today wields great power and influence in the world.

Last but not least, here is video of yet another crazy rabbi, Daniel Glatstein, making fun of Christians worshipping a Yid (:lol:) :

https://twitter.com/seethroughit2/statu ... 7189612840

This same rabbi says in other video that Gentiles exist only to serve the Jews.

This kind of maniacal Messianic-apocalyptic Chassidic cult, which now basically rules the world, is the result of Gentiles accepting and embracing the Jewish/Judeo-Christian/Abrahamic worldview.
It sucks that these videos on X all have so little views or even comments. I'm interested in what people have to say about all of this on a larger scale, yet these videos are hardly viewed and barely have any comments so either people see these Jewish clowns as a joke or the guy posting all of these just isn't as popular as that military guy Lucas Gage. He actually claimed that the FBI showed up to his house because of the stuff he was saying about the Jews, and even going as far as impersonating his wife, threatening him, etc.