Cosmic Murder Trial!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Is Yahweh guilty of all charges?

Guilty.
75%
Not Guilty.
25%

Total votes: 4
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Cosmic Murder Trial!

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Morning everyone. Today, the Christian god Yahweh shocks the world as he is brought forth to account for millions of charges of genocide, war crimes and tax evasion.

We have on the stand the prosecution team:
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
@Tsar

And Yahweh's defence attorneys:
@fschmidt
@MrMan
@Cornfed

And supreme judge: @Winston

I will now present the charges to the court and lets keep in mind that even though he is not a human being he is still subject to basic moral laws which are fundamental. We human beings were supposedly made in his image, so the maker of the law should also be subject to the law and not only that, but Yahweh should be THE quintessential example to follow!

Where the charges of murder are in the MILLIONS, if not BILLIONS, I will be focusing my attention on a select few specific examples to begin with.

So without further delay, let the trial begin.

Charge 1: While we can't charge Yahweh with explicitly killing his own son, he did knowingly send his son to die. Apologists might argue that this was to save us.... but save us from who? :|

Yahweh said that everyone on the planet will not be saved unless we pledge unwavering loyalty and obedience to him! In fact, he even indicates in the Bible that most people will not be saved. That's premeditated murder and enslavement. These are the threats of a tyrannical dictator and not the words of a benevolent loving father.

Plus, I have already made some reflections on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ and its complete lack of meaning and sincerity from Yahweh.

Charge 2: Isn't it true that Yahweh personally made King David's first born son, an infant child, suffer for an entire week while his father begged for his son's life, only for Yahweh to finally kill the child to punish David?

This is one example of Yahweh killing a defenseless baby, but he also killed every firstborn baby of an entire country.

Charge 3: What about when Aaron's sons worshipped Yahweh and made an innocent technical error so Yahweh burned them both to death?

Charge 4: Not only did Yahweh kill babies and burn people for minor mistakes, but at one point he murdered every plant, animal and human being on the planet save for one family and whatever would fit on the Ark. This puts the death toll in the billions. And for what?

I'm guessing Yahweh killed evil people and evil babies right? Well, did it work? Did Yahweh's plan to genocide the entire planet eradicate the world of evil? In my opinion it didn't, because the source of evil was the one doing all the judging and killing. :roll:

Reflection: Now if we consider Charge 1 and the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, why didn't Yahweh start with that instead of a full global massacre? Does this not reflect his imperfect and evil nature? If he was omniscient then he should have already known what the solution would be before the problem even arose.

The argument that Yahweh created us and so he can do what he wants with us isn't acceptable. This shows that Yahweh doesn't respect or love us as sentient beings and sees us purely as slaves. Do Christians believe that a parent has the right to murder their own child just because they created them and brought that child into the world? Would you respect such a parent?

Isn't God called our father? Why does this analogy suddenly break down when he starts killing us? What kind of father murders their own children? How is that leading by example?

I rest my case!

Cast your votes and pass judgement on the biggest murderer and psychopath to have ever existed! A fraud who claims he is a loving creator!

Christians can now post their counter arguments. If they have any.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cosmic Murder Trial!

Post by fschmidt »

Charge 1: I am not Christian, I follow the Old Testament, so not relevant.

Charge 2: Everything is attributed to Yahweh, all life and death, so I see no point to pick on the example of King David's first born son. No other god or religion prevents death, so Yahweh isn't to blame.

As for killing the firstborn of Egypt, this is probably done by Moses's people in God's name, and good for Moses. The Egyptians were degenerate scum at the time, much like modern Westerners, so they certainly deserved death. This is also a good example of how only terrorism works against a powerful corrupt empire. The Muslim Charlie Hebdo attack was a modern example of this.

Charge 3: This was at a time when the Israelites were continuously at war. The people were irresponsible and strict discipline was needed to get these people into shape. Without strict discipline, all the Israelites would have been wiped out, so this was justified.

Charge 4: I don't take Genesis literally, but the Noah story is my favorite story of all time. The basic point is that humanity can degenerate into complete shit at which point the only solution is mass death to clean the gene pool. This happened to Europeans after the fall of Rome in the Middle Ages. Without the mass deaths caused by disease during this time, Europeans would have never genetically recovered from the degeneracy of Rome. Clearly it is time again for genetic cleansing. Humanity has turned to shit, this time a global scale, so the Noah story applies now more than ever. The vast majority of humanity needs to die if the human gene pool is to ever recover. So let us all pray to Yahweh for the death of most of humanity, and the recovery of the human gene pool.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Is the presumption that everyone on this particular mortal coil is supposed to be immortal for some reason? If not, this whole tread is stupid.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Israeli archeologists say that the exodus out of egypt and subsequent violent invasion of the levant never happened. So alot of your evidence has to be thrown out as fiction.

https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Unearthed- ... 0684869136
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 7:36 pm
Israeli archeologists say that the exodus out of egypt and subsequent violent invasion of the levant never happened.
They have been saying stuff like that forever despite the fact that they keep being proven wrong.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

But they were not able to find any evidence of a large group of people living in the desert at the time of the exodus. Not one piece of evidence. And archeology is sensitive enough today that they can detect a fire made by men 20,000 years ago.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 9:34 am
But they were not able to find any evidence of a large group of people living in the desert at the time of the exodus. Not one piece of evidence.
For a long time they were unable to find any evidence of the Hittite Empire, until they did. Same with the existence of King David. Much like with the sun rising in the east every morning, you would think with them constantly declaring the Bible wrong only to be proven wrong themselves, you might begin to recognize a pattern at some point. With the Exodus they are quite likely looking in the wrong time period.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The book "Bible Unearth" by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman argues that there is no archaeological evidence to support the traditional account of the Exodus as described in the Bible. The authors suggest that the story of the Exodus was likely a myth created by later Israelite writers to explain their origins and justify their claims to the land of Canaan.

According to the authors, there is no archaeological evidence to support the idea that the Israelites were ever slaves in Egypt, or that they wandered in the desert for forty years before entering Canaan. They argue that the biblical account of the Exodus is based on later interpretations and embellishments of earlier oral traditions.

The lack of archaeological evidence for the Exodus has been a topic of debate among scholars for many years. While some archaeologists and biblical scholars continue to search for evidence of the Exodus, others believe that the story is largely mythical and that any historical events that may have inspired it have been lost to time.

The estimated time of the Exodus is a subject of debate among scholars, and there is no definitive answer. According to the biblical account, the Exodus took place during the reign of the pharaoh Ramses II, who ruled from around 1279 to 1213 BCE. However, many scholars believe that the biblical account is a later interpretation of earlier oral traditions, and that the actual events may have taken place much earlier.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 10:09 am
The book "Bible Unearth" by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman argues that there is no archaeological evidence to support the traditional account of the Exodus as described in the Bible.
So in order to get money they published a book saying they had nothing to report, just like all the other investigations in Biblical history had nothing to report, until they did.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Cornfed wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 11:25 am
MrPeabody wrote:
The book "Bible Unearth" by Israel Finkelstein and Neil Asher Silberman argues that there is no archaeological evidence to support the traditional account of the Exodus as described in the Bible.
So in order to get money they published a book saying they had nothing to report, just like all the other investigations in Biblical history had nothing to report, until they did.
Not quite. They present evidence that supports the theory that the Hebrews emerged from the Canaanites. The early Israelites were actually a group of Canaanites who gradually separated themselves from their Canaanite neighbors.

The book discusses evidence such as the similarities between Hebrew and Canaanite language, the archaeological record showing that the early Israelites lived in the same type of houses, ate the same food, and practiced the same religion as the Canaanites. Additionally, the book examines the lack of archaeological evidence for the Exodus and conquest of Canaan as described in the Bible.

In other words, they always lived in Canaan and were never in Egypt, at least as a large group.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 9:31 am

Charge 2: Everything is attributed to Yahweh, all life and death, so I see no point to pick on the example of King David's first born son. No other god or religion prevents death, so Yahweh isn't to blame.

As for killing the firstborn of Egypt, this is probably done by Moses's people in God's name, and good for Moses. The Egyptians were degenerate scum at the time, much like modern Westerners, so they certainly deserved death. This is also a good example of how only terrorism works against a powerful corrupt empire. The Muslim Charlie Hebdo attack was a modern example of this.

Charge 3: This was at a time when the Israelites were continuously at war. The people were irresponsible and strict discipline was needed to get these people into shape. Without strict discipline, all the Israelites would have been wiped out, so this was justified.

Charge 4: I don't take Genesis literally, but the Noah story is my favorite story of all time. The basic point is that humanity can degenerate into complete shit at which point the only solution is mass death to clean the gene pool. This happened to Europeans after the fall of Rome in the Middle Ages. Without the mass deaths caused by disease during this time, Europeans would have never genetically recovered from the degeneracy of Rome. Clearly it is time again for genetic cleansing. Humanity has turned to shit, this time a global scale, so the Noah story applies now more than ever. The vast majority of humanity needs to die if the human gene pool is to ever recover. So let us all pray to Yahweh for the death of most of humanity, and the recovery of the human gene pool.
With Egypt Yahweh sent Moses to request that the Pharaoh free his people, didn't he? But then Yahweh was also the one who hardened the Pharaoh's heart so that the Pharaoh would refuse Moses' request. So then Yahweh brought the plagues upon Egypt, eventually resulting in the murder of first born sons across the country. How is any of this right? Plus you always go on about degenerate scum not producing anything substantial, but the Egyptians constructed the pyramids which still stand to this day. What did Jews produce other than a predatory banking system?

So you think Aaron's sons making a technical error with their worship warrants Yahweh burning them to death because stricter discipline was required? Sounds psychopathic to me. I don't see why anyone would worship such a cruel and unforgiving deity.

I don't think humanity recovered from Rome. Christianity destroyed a lot of occultic knowledge at this time and sent us into the dark ages. The religion is a scourge on this earth, along with Islam. People should embrace the pagan philosophies from before. They have a lot more wisdom to them when compared to ignorant Abrahamic religions. The gods of pagan religions weren't so blood thirsty or barbaric as Yahweh.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
I don't know, but the argument here makes the issue seem cut and dried.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
April 21st, 2023, 9:31 am

With Charge 1: the old testament is worse than the New Testament in terms of Yahweh's psychopathic deeds. The New Testament basically only exists to make the whole religion more palatable to gullible fools who could never accept the vengeful tyrant of the old testament. The Jews and those looking to promote the religion changed Yahweh from a tyrannical ruler and tried to paint him as some kind of loving father. But even in the New Testament Yahweh is still somewhat psychopathic.

With Charge 2: Yahweh unleashed waves of terror upon Egypt because the Pharaoh would not let Moses's people go. When it says in the Bible that Yahweh was the one who hardened the Pharaoh's heart, so Yahweh deliberately made it so the Pharaoh would refuse and then used that as an excuse to unleash the plagues and murder the first born child of every household in Egypt. Surely if they were the degenerate scum you make them out to be Yahweh would've just wiped out the adults.

It's true that no other religion or God prevents death, but not preventing death and being directly responsible for death are two different things. I cannot prevent the death of my daughter, but this isn't the same as me directly killing her. Yahweh himself is directly responsible for the deaths of billions of people. He's a monster and the cosmic epitome of "modern scum"

With Charge 3: You can't be serious with this? Surely! So you think that because the Israelites were at war and strict discipline was needed that Aaron's sons made a technical error when giving praise to Yahweh that this justified them being burned to death?! Would you take that same attitude with your own children? Or is this completely unacceptable?

With Charge 4: I think you're possibly insane. But I guess if you advocate for a massacre on a global scale, then Yahweh would be the "god" to pray to.

As for the story of Noahs Ark. I also think it's pretty stupid. Are there actually any Christians on this forum who take this story literally?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

New evidence has emerged with regard to the Cosmic Murder Trial. We have to consider what mindset the defendant was in when these crimes were committed. I present to the jury a transcript submitted to us from Yahweh's psychiatrist Sheckle-Froidemburg.

DOCTOR SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: What's been on your mind?

YAHWEH: Hey, Doc! I wanted to talk to you about some trouble I've been having with my friendships.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: I see, well that's why I'm here. What kind of trouble are you having?

YAHWEH: I just want to have meaningful relationships, but I can't seem to find them...

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: I see, well let's start with the reasons you want to have these relationships. How would you describe a relationship as meaningful?

YAHWEH: Listen, I'm not asking for too much from a relationship. Ideally, I'd just like it if the person's entire life revolved around me, that they obsessed over me, consulted me with decisions both major and minor, that they sincerely love me unconditionally regardless of how I interact with them, that they want to be with me at all times infinitely into the future, that they follow all my rules and regulations, that they constantly praise me with complete and total adulation that is both strictly scheduled into their lives including before eating and sleeping and during an entire day which is set aside per week and also done spontaneously at frequent intervals for matters both trivial and substantial for which I receive all of the credit if good but none of the fault if bad and that all of this is done with utmost dedication and enthusiasm regardless of whether or not I completely ignore them. Nothing much.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: I.... See.... Do you think this is a healthy relationship?

YAHWEH: Of course!

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: And do you want to have a sexual aspect to any of these relationships?

YAHWEH: No no no no no, nothing like that!..... But I do want to have complete control over their sex lives.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: What have you done so far to attain the relationships you're looking for?

YAHWEH: Well, to make people want to have a relationship with me I started with fingernails.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: Fingernails?

YAHWEH: Yes. I started prying off their fingernails. Then I moved on to eye gauging and eventually I just started setting them on fire.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: Oh my You! Such action would not have the desired effect! If you want people to have a relationship with you of their own volition it cannot require such violent coercion!

YAHWEH: But it IS of their own volition. Relationship or fire! Pick one!

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: So this is what you want? To scare people into an extremely one sided relationship where you have all the power? That's incredibly abusive and if those are your expectations then you can never have a truly meaningful relationship, even as you define it!!! I guess we've errmmmm... covered everything. Our time is up for today.

YAHWEH: Just one more thing: Will you be my friend, Doctor Froidemburg?

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: errrrrrrm..... well.... ummm.... patient doctor relationship should probably be professional....

YAHWEH: Wait! Doc, I finally get it now! *Sighs* I know where I've gone wrong.

(A small child enters the room)

How about this, I'll have my son killed instead so you can have a relationship with me. Come here baby Jesus. Time to die, son.

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: Wait!!! I'll have a relationship with you!!

YAHWEH: That's good! It's still time to die, son!"

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: So you're going to kill your son anyway?!

YAHWEH: Yeah. And you chose fire so you get to die too!

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: Doesn't my death save your son?

YAHWEH: No! HE saves YOU by giving you the choice to pick me over burning in fire!

SHECKLE-FROIDEMBURG: But why does there have to be a choice?! You are the one coming up with these rules so you should just decide no killing, no fire!

YAHWEH: You're the one with the choice, you chose fire!

(YAHWEH pours gasoline all over the office)

I'm the good guy and you don't want a relationship with me! You'd have to be evil to not want a relationship with me!!!

(END OF TRANSCRIPT)

As we can see here from the evidence we have strong evidence to suggest that Yahweh is indeed a cosmic tyrant and a complete psychopath.... :?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

An update to the Cosmic Murder Trial. Several witness testimonies have been handed in to be examined by the court. For legal reasons the identity of all witnesses has been kept anonymous, this is also for their safety. For the purpose of the court they will just be named WITNESS 1, 2 and 3 and 4. The first three witness testimonies will be used as evidence for the prosecution and the final witness testimony will be used in favour of the defence attorney.

WITNESS 1: I had an accident a few weeks ago and have been confined to a wheelchair with a cast on my leg. My nurse places me next to the window overlooking the highstreet and on this particular day she had popped out to get some groceries.

Anyway, a young man sprinted across the road as a drunk driver came speeding around the corner. The driver ran him over and his mangled body was left lying in the road with nobody else around. I couldn't move and couldn't make it to a phone so I called for help. That's when I saw Doctor Yahweh approach the man.

"I could help you." Yahweh said to the man. "I could call an ambulance with little inconvenience to myself or use my tie and a stick from over there to make a tourniquet and stop you from bleeding out." That's what Yahweh said. The man choked on his blood and let out an agonising grunt.

20 minutes past with Yahweh not calling an ambulance or making a tourniquet. Instead, he just stood over the injured man and watched him suffer. The whole time he did absolutely nothing.

WITNESS 2: I have always been a coward. I witnessed a robbery in the street near my home in the ghetto the other day. A man held up a woman at gunpoint. To my shame I hid behind a van and didn't dare move until the thug had gone.

Then my hopes were raised as I saw Yahweh approaching. I knew he had a reputation as being the one true God and so I knew he would defeat this evil man and save the woman.

"I could help you." Yahweh said to the woman. "But I really don't want to interfere with this man's free will. His free will is worth way more than your life."

Then Yahweh just left and the woman was shot dead before her body was looted. I was mortified. How could an all loving God let this happen?!

WITNESS 3: I've never really liked Yahweh, but my wife has always been his biggest fan. Anyway, our f***ing daughter is really sick. Having had several treatments for her cancer with no success my wife contacted Yahweh because she knew he could cure any disease he wanted.

When Yahweh arrived he said to my little girl. "Don't worry hunny, I'm a doctor and could cure your cancer right now if I wanted to." He showed my daughter the pill that would cure her instantly before he threw it in a f***ing drain.

When my sobbing daughter asked my idiotic wife why Yahweh did that my wife told my daughter that Yahweh was just being mysterious.

The following statement is from a witness who doesnt wish to remain anonymous and make a statement in Yahweh's defence.

WITNESS 4: I don't need to be anonymous! My Lord already knows who I am. My name is @MrMan and I am making this testimonial in service to the laaaaaaaaaawd.

He isn't a bad person, you should all discount the previous testimonies and just listen to mine. A few weeks ago I was looking for my car keys. I couldn't find them anywhere when I got hold of my buddy Yahweh through the new app Prayer. He came straight around to my house without delay and you'll never guess what! He found my keys and gave them to me.

How is that in any way indicative of a cosmic tyrant? The sinners who made these false testimonies should repent for their sinful and evil ways, in the name of jewsus christ! The laaaawwwwwd almighty!

AMEN!!!