Unveiling the Demiurge: Challenging the Benevolence and Supremacy of Yahweh

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Unveiling the Demiurge: Challenging the Benevolence and Supremacy of Yahweh

Post by Pixel--Dude »

This was sent to me by @Tsar hopefully he will one day return to the forum. @kukushka didn't you say you were a gnostic. What do you think of these reflections?

Any Christians got any counter arguments?
@MrMan
@Outcast9428
@Mr. Mistoffelees
@Cornfed
@TruthSeeker

Introduction:

Religion has long played a significant role in shaping human beliefs, providing solace, and guiding moral values. For centuries, various deities have been revered, each with their own characteristics and teachings. Among them stands Yahweh, the god worshiped in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. However, an alternate perspective asserts that Yahweh is the Demiurge, challenging His benevolence and His status as a Supreme Being. This article delves into the concept of the Demiurge and examines the implications of this belief on religions that venerate the Demiurge.

Understanding the Demiurge:

The concept of the Demiurge originated in ancient philosophies such as Gnosticism. It refers to a lower deity who exists outside and separate from the true supreme being, responsible for creating the material world. According to this view, the Demiurge possesses limited power and often exhibits flawed intentions. In contrast, the ultimate Supreme Being is associated with truth, enlightenment, and goodness.

Questioning Yahweh's Benevolence:

Reflecting on teachings from religious texts, some argue that Yahweh, as depicted in the Bible, does not always embody benevolent attributes. Numerous passages describe acts of violence, cruelty, and seemingly arbitrary decisions. The story of Noah's flood, where countless lives were destroyed, or God's endorsement of slavery, are examples that raise concerns about His compassion and love.

Additionally, the tale of the Garden of Eden portrays a deity who forbids the acquisition of knowledge, suggesting an inherent desire to keep humanity in ignorance and servitude. This contradicts the idea of a benevolent deity's desire to empower and uplift humanity.

The Problem of Evil:

One of the most significant challenges to the notion of Yahweh's benevolence is the existence of evil in the world. How can a compassionate, all-powerful being allow suffering, pain, and injustice to persist? The existence of evil has long been a thorny issue for believers seeking to reconcile the actions of an all-loving deity with the harsh realities of our existence.

Critics argue that if Yahweh were truly benevolent and powerful, He would have the ability and desire to prevent atrocities, natural disasters, and human suffering. The continued presence of evil in the world implies a limited or flawed deity, which aligns more closely with the attributes of a Demiurge rather than a supreme being.

Implications for Religions:

If we accept the notion that Yahweh is the Demiurge, it casts doubts on the claims of truth and divine guidance made by the religions that worship Him. If the deity revered in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam possesses limited power and questionable intentions, it calls into question the validity of the teachings and doctrines associated with these religions.

However, it is vital to recognize that this perspective represents only one interpretation. Religions are multifaceted, and various believers, theologians, and scholars may hold diverse views on the nature of Yahweh and the implications for their respective faiths. It is healthy to engage in open dialogue and respectful debate when considering such fundamental questions.

Conclusion:

The concept of Yahweh as the Demiurge challenges the idea of a benevolent and supreme being. Philosophical arguments, biblical passages, and the presence of evil in the world raise valid concerns about Yahweh's intentions, actions, and the religions that worship Him. However, it is crucial to approach these discussions with an open mind, recognizing the diversity of perspectives within religions and allowing for ongoing interpretation and exploration of these profound matters.

1. Creation of a flawed world: Yahweh's role as a demiurge is evident through his creation of a world filled with suffering, flaws, and imperfections. The existence of natural disasters, diseases, and inherent human tendencies towards violence and cruelty suggest that the world is not the creation of a benevolent deity.

2. Moral contradictions in biblical stories: Biblical narratives often portray Yahweh engaging in acts that are contradictory to the characteristics of a benevolent deity. From commanding genocide and endorsing slavery to promoting the subjugation of women, these actions indicate a demiurge with underlying malevolence.

3. Yahweh's limited knowledge: Throughout the Bible, Yahweh is depicted as having limited knowledge or being unaware of certain events. For instance, in the story of Adam and Eve, Yahweh appears surprised about their disobedience, displaying a lack of omniscience. This limitation aligns more with the nature of a demiurge rather than a supreme being.

4. Promotion of fear-based worship: Yahweh's commandments often center around instilling fear in his followers rather than fostering love or promoting the well-being of humanity. The emphasis on punishments, severe consequences, and strict obedience suggests a demiurge aiming to control, rather than a benevolent deity encouraging spiritual growth.

5. Lack of universal salvation: Unlike a benevolent deity, Yahweh's plan of salvation seems exclusive and limited to a select group. In certain biblical accounts, he chooses particular individuals or tribes, while disregarding others, reinforcing the notion of Yahweh as a demiurge favoring certain factions.

6. Divine violence and retribution: The prevalence of divine violence and retribution in Yahweh's actions throughout the Bible indicates a demiurge with a wrathful nature rather than a loving Supreme Being. From the Great Flood to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, these instances reflect a deity with vengeful tendencies.

7. Absence of evidence for a loving nature: Despite being referred to as a loving and merciful deity, there is a lack of tangible evidence supporting Yahweh's benevolence. The existence of suffering, wars, and injustices that prevail under his supposed control raises doubts about claims of his omnipotent and benevolent nature.

8. Encouragement of tribalism: Yahweh's frequent emphasis on the division between his chosen people and others fosters a sense of tribalism and exclusivity. A benevolent Supreme Being would likely extend love and compassion to all humanity, rather than promoting divisions and conflict.

9. Commandment of blind faith: Yahweh often demands blind faith and unquestioning obedience from his followers, providing little room for personal growth, exploration, or doubt. This characteristic aligns more with a demiurge seeking control rather than a benevolent deity encouraging individual development and critical thinking.

10. Lack of intervention in human suffering: Despite being attributed with supreme power, Yahweh's inaction or limited intervention in instances of human suffering raises doubts about his benevolent and loving nature. The existence of widespread pain, injustice, and atrocities in the world suggests Yahweh may be more akin to a demiurge with limited concern for humanity's well-being.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Unveiling the Demiurge: Challenging the Benevolence and Supremacy of Yahweh

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@Pixel--Dude

What Tsar sent you are compelling arguments. I hope he has been taking his anti depressant pills and will come back in the future.

I am not a Christian. I'm agnostic, so I'm not really certain if god or demiurge exist or not.

I don't want to go off tangent here, but it might be possible that we were created by extra terrestrial beings instead of the supreme being and being controlled by the Demiurge. Those extra terrestrial beings have been acting as our gods in ancient times and each extra terrestrials have their own faction and interest. So my main point is there might be divine intervention both good or bad, but that might be because various Alien factions has been vying for power over this planet for millennia.

Arrival of the Annunaki
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sylWHdO ... FMythology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzU1ZkX ... FMythology
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 11:58 am
@Pixel--Dude

What Tsar sent you are compelling arguments. I hope he has been taking his anti depressant pills and will come back in the future.

I am not a Christian. I'm agnostic, so I'm not really certain if god or demiurge exist or not.

I don't want to go off tangent here, but it might be possible that we were created by extra terrestrial beings instead of the supreme being and being controlled by the Demiurge. Those extra terrestrial beings have been acting as our gods in ancient times and each extra terrestrials have their own faction and interest. So my main point is there might be divine intervention both good or bad, but that might be because various Alien factions has been vying for power over this planet for millennia.
I agree with this assessment! I've thought the same thing for a while about ancient aliens travelling to earth to give humanity a quantum leap in her evolution.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=14&t=46405 this thread is about the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis. You may find some of the content here interesting.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45587 this thread is about spiritual experiences through the use of entheogens. I've mentioned in here some gods and goddesses I've seen during these experiences.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45751 this is a thread about Christianity vs Atheism vs Spirituality.

The reason I sent you these links is because as well as hoping they could be revived with renewed interest, but they also contain relevant information regarding this conversation.

@Lucas88 and myself believe that Yahweh was an extraterrestrial. He visited earth and there was a war for the spiritual future of humanity. We can see parallels between many religions and mythologies.

1. All mythologies talk about their gods and goddesses arriving in the bellies of fire breathing dragons. Or in flying boats, or flying cities.

2. There's a creation myth and passing of fire to humanity from one particular god against the will of the King of the gods or some such. Prometheus/Enki/Shiva/ the Biblical serpent for example.

@publicduende made some good comments about this in a different thread about why Christianity is not the correct religion.

@gsjackson are you christian? I'm sorry I forgot to include you in the OP.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 12:17 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 11:58 am
@Pixel--Dude

I agree with this assessment! I've thought the same thing for a while about ancient aliens travelling to earth to give humanity a quantum leap in her evolution.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=14&t=46405 this thread is about the Ancient Astronaut Hypothesis. You may find some of the content here interesting.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45587 this thread is about spiritual experiences through the use of entheogens. I've mentioned in here some gods and goddesses I've seen during these experiences.

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=15&t=45751 this is a thread about Christianity vs Atheism vs Spirituality.

The reason I sent you these links is because as well as hoping they could be revived with renewed interest, but they also contain relevant information regarding this conversation.

@Lucas88 and myself believe that Yahweh was an extraterrestrial. He visited earth and there was a war for the spiritual future of humanity. We can see parallels between many religions and mythologies.

1. All mythologies talk about their gods and goddesses arriving in the bellies of fire breathing dragons. Or in flying boats, or flying cities.

2. There's a creation myth and passing of fire to humanity from one particular god against the will of the King of the gods or some such. Prometheus/Enki/Shiva/ the Biblical serpent for example.

@publicduende made some good comments about this in a different thread about why Christianity is not the correct religion.

@gsjackson are you christian? I'm sorry I forgot to include you in the OP.
Thanks for the links. I'll check it out.
It's quite interesting that there are pyramids across the world in similar style and how creation myths all around the world are quite similar.
It's more than a coincidence. We were created by the Annunaki in a lab called Eden, but Mainstream society thinks otherwise and think that is preposterous and the masses stick to what they know.

This is an old website, but it has tons of info about various good and bad aliens, Atlantis, Mu, Lemuria, Illuminati, etc. If you have the time to dig through. Worth the read. I was binge reading it back in 2014.
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_tema.htm
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

@Pixel--Dude
The concept of the Demiurge originated in ancient philosophies such as Gnosticism. It refers to a lower deity who exists outside and separate from the true supreme being, responsible for creating the material world. According to this view, the Demiurge possesses limited power and often exhibits flawed intentions. In contrast, the ultimate Supreme Being is associated with truth, enlightenment, and goodness.
-the concept and the word demiurge itself originates from platos timaeus. the gnostics originally took the concept from plato. its impossible to fully appreciate the role of the demiurge and the ultimate supreme being without fully understanding what the platonic form and matter distinction means. the demiurge symbolizes matter and the ultimate supreme being symbolizes spirit. both are mutually dependent on each other. many online gnostics I met have been totally unfamiliar with platonism and how this affects the way in which the demiurge concept is meant to be understood

we have to consider truth, enlightenment and goodness in the context of platonism. things like truth and enlightenment mean something different than what modern readers interpret it as. truth and enlightenment is referring to awareness of the eternal unchanging forms, that is, abstract concepts. the only "true" instance of something is its eternal primordial abstract form, the material manifestation of it is inherently "false". falsity here doesnt imply deliberate deception or something negative, its just objectively stating something about matter in comparison to form.

when its said that the demiurge forbids people from learning stuff (implying ignorance) its a metaphorical way to imply that material existence is actually a less true reality than the eternal forms/unchanging concepts that precede the various manifestations of matter. material existence (the demiurge) keeps people in ignorance because its more believable, visible and tangible than the eternal forms which only exist in the conceptual/mental plane. its very easy to believe that a physical structure in the shape of a triangle is the "real" thing when really the most real triangle is the invisible mental concept of a triangle.
Reflecting on teachings from religious texts, some argue that Yahweh, as depicted in the Bible, does not always embody benevolent attributes. Numerous passages describe acts of violence, cruelty, and seemingly arbitrary decisions. The story of Noah's flood, where countless lives were destroyed, or God's endorsement of slavery, are examples that raise concerns about His compassion and love.
-various stories (both good and bad) about Yahweh are meant to be interpreted allegorically. youre not supposed to literally interpret them. judaism has a very rich interpretation of the old testament and Yahweh which isnt present in christianity. just because modern day christians interpret Yahweh and his actions in a very literal sense doesnt mean that jews do too.
Critics argue that if Yahweh were truly benevolent and powerful, He would have the ability and desire to prevent atrocities, natural disasters, and human suffering. The continued presence of evil in the world implies a limited or flawed deity, which aligns more closely with the attributes of a Demiurge rather than a supreme being.
in part, Yahweh is a metaphor for physical reality. good and bad things happen all the time and Yahweh is a representation of that. Yahweh only appears evil if youre interpreting him literally. existence in the physical world is constantly changing and dualistic in nature; we experience birth and death, good and bad, happiness and sadness, youth and old age etc etc.

as for the eternal world of forms nothing changes, its unchanging and things/contrast/difference etc cannot be fully experienced there, only conceptualized. people or things dont live there and its not a 3D physical reality, its only mental/conceptual. this represents the other aspect of Yahweh which is the non-physical and spiritual aspect. so Yahweh represents the entirety of existence, both the form and matter aspects, but the demiurge specifically refers to his matter half.
10. Lack of intervention in human suffering: Despite being attributed with supreme power, Yahweh's inaction or limited intervention in instances of human suffering raises doubts about his benevolent and loving nature. The existence of widespread pain, injustice, and atrocities in the world suggests Yahweh may be more akin to a demiurge with limited concern for humanity's well-being.
the problem with critiques like these against Yahweh (especially in the context of gnosticism) revolves around people reading things too literally. Yahweh is a highly philosophical abstraction thats couched in religious terms. more jews realize this than christians do. if you interpret the demiurge as a literal malevolent being thats oppressing people then youre missing the point. have you ever looked at a volcano erupt and kill everything in the surrounding area? or what about wild animals killing each other? do you think Yahweh is causing this? evil is an artificial judgement that people place on events done by other people, it doesnt actually exist in the way that we think it does.

to make a comparison with hinduism; brahman seeks to experience itself, in order to fully appreciate the experience it needs the presence of opposites. how can you know good without bad and happiness without sadness? without the presence of "evil" or negative things you wouldnt be able to appreciate the good things. this is all an experience. its a mistake to assume that goodness is inherently better than badness, rather the correct way to understand it is that they're complimentary with each other.

BTW all the stuff happening lately isnt because a literal demiurge is causing them to happen, rather its related to broad cyclical periods of time like the yuga cycle or the greek system of four ages. everything happening right now was always meant to happen, this is part of the larger patterns of the universe experiencing itself. yeah stuff is scary right now but its all part of the experience, this idea that theres this epic struggle against the demiurge and the NWO is completely false, this is all just a play and everyone has a role.

you are free to believe whatever you want to but im just telling you how the gnostics understood this concept. my own opinion is that modern gnostics are well intentioned but misinformed. they criticize mainstream christians for being gullible or misunderstanding things but modern gnostics are equally misunderstanding.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kukushka wrote:
September 4th, 2023, 6:54 pm
-the concept and the word demiurge itself originates from platos timaeus.
I am not surprised, I hate Plato. Most f***ed-up beliefs originate with Plato.
I love the stories of Yahweh slaughtering scum.
-various stories (both good and bad) about Yahweh are meant to be interpreted allegorically. youre not supposed to literally interpret them.
Yes but modern people are too stupid to understand such things. So they should be Christians or Muslims which works much better for morons than the Old Testament does.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Yahweh is a low frequency spiritual entity that took possesion of similar minds. That's why anger and revenge are his main resonances. He is nothing special

Jivanmukti explains our current age of spiritual ignorance and the return of the light beings.

https://youtu.be/aRZy5Mk_PfA?si=lpiTZs_ajOfqLsJe
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

1. Creation of a flawed world argument:

The reason why the world is flawed goes back to the original point which is that God did not originally create flawed world. The original world he created was a perfect paradise but adam and eve, in eating the apple, did not gain benevolent knowledge but rather gained knowledge of evil. God did not want humans to gain this knowledge because it would bring evil into the world and God is not willing to destroy free will in order to eliminate evil.

2. Moral contradictions in biblical stories:

A lot of the bad things done in the Old Testament are not really God's actions but rather the actions of the Israelites. The stories in the Old Testament were written by the Israelites themselves, I would not put it past them to have done evil deeds and then tried to justify it by saying that God commanded them to do it. The Israelites kept on falling out of God's favor so it doesn't seem like God liked them very much. He even sent Jesus to essentially create an entirely new religion because of how unsatisfied he was with the Jews.

3. Yahweh's limited knowledge:

To be honest, I don't have an answer for this.

4. Promotion of fear based worship:

Fear is a very effective way of motivating people to behave better. Bad people who do not care about being selfish or hurting other often cannot change unless they are afraid of the consequences of continuing to act in the way that they do. If God did not promote any fear in people, then belief in the religion would have no positive effect on bad people... It would only effect good people who don't need fear to behave well in a positive manner.

5. Lack of universal salvation:

Universal salvation would be unjust. Should evil people be saved? That would be unfair to good people who've spent their entire lives trying to be good if they got the same outcome as murderers, rapists, sadists, and tyrants did.

6. Divine violence and retribution:

Sometimes killing people is the only way that good can flourish. If you have a hive or society that is so rottenly evil that the sheer degree of corruption among them is bound to influence badly to the point that even good people are forced to become bad people in order to survive in such a society, then the only option that God has is to simply kill them. Humans have done the same thing several times in history when confronted with "hives of evil" that simply cannot be changed or redeemed due to the severe moral rot that has enveloped the place.

7. Absence of evidence for a loving nature:

God also created the forests, the rivers, the mountains, the planets, the sun, the gentle breeze on a warm summer day, the waterfalls, and the animals. He created the emotions of love, joy, happiness, compassion, empathy, forgiveness, and friendship. I don't know why exactly some natural disasters exist, but the reason for wars, murder, genocide, and other nasty things is because of God's unwillingness to mess with free will. God cannot stop these things from happening because he is unwilling to make people choose not to do evil. We may not understand his reasons why, but there has to be a really good reason.

8. Encouragement of tribalism:

In Catholicism, committing a sin without full knowledge that it is wrong is considered to be a venial sin. Venial sins do not send you to hell but rather are something you must do penance for while in purgatory. Jesus's sacrifice is also considered to be universal, meaning that all of mankind benefits from his sacrifice. Because of this, virtuous followers of other religions would likely end up in purgatory rather then hell because their lack of faith in the Christian God is not an explicit rejection of him but rather a lack of knowledge of him. As for God promoting tribalism among the virtuous against the non-virtuous, however, this is simply justice. God wishes to reward the people who did good in life, and punish those who did evil.

9. Commandment of blind faith:

Christians do not have all the answers to everything because the human mind is not capable of comprehending everything. Our minds, compared to God's, are like the mind of a dog compared to a human. To a dog, as his or her owner, you quite literally appear to be a god. Dogs probably believe humans can do anything. I've seen my dog look outside, and then look at me, and tilt his head as if he genuinely expected me to be capable of doing something about the weather outside.

Because the judgment of human beings cannot be trusted, humans are instead expected to put their trust in God, since he is much more capable of judging right from wrong.

10. Lack of intervention in human suffering:

Well this once again goes back to free will. God is unwilling to force evil people not to do evil things. He is also unwilling to stop people from being incompetent. Given that humans seem to have a need for "challenge" of some kind. God probably doesn't give us everything we want immediately because he knows we would become bored and frustrated if he did. Suffering can also change a person for the better. If someone is forced to go through unpleasant situations it can give them more empathy for people who are going through the same suffering.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 6th, 2023, 12:33 am
1. Creation of a flawed world argument:

The reason why the world is flawed goes back to the original point which is that God did not originally create flawed world. The original world he created was a perfect paradise but adam and eve, in eating the apple, did not gain benevolent knowledge but rather gained knowledge of evil. God did not want humans to gain this knowledge because it would bring evil into the world and God is not willing to destroy free will in order to eliminate evil.

2. Moral contradictions in biblical stories:

A lot of the bad things done in the Old Testament are not really God's actions but rather the actions of the Israelites. The stories in the Old Testament were written by the Israelites themselves, I would not put it past them to have done evil deeds and then tried to justify it by saying that God commanded them to do it. The Israelites kept on falling out of God's favor so it doesn't seem like God liked them very much. He even sent Jesus to essentially create an entirely new religion because of how unsatisfied he was with the Jews.

3. Yahweh's limited knowledge:

To be honest, I don't have an answer for this.

4. Promotion of fear based worship:

Fear is a very effective way of motivating people to behave better. Bad people who do not care about being selfish or hurting other often cannot change unless they are afraid of the consequences of continuing to act in the way that they do. If God did not promote any fear in people, then belief in the religion would have no positive effect on bad people... It would only effect good people who don't need fear to behave well in a positive manner.

5. Lack of universal salvation:

Universal salvation would be unjust. Should evil people be saved? That would be unfair to good people who've spent their entire lives trying to be good if they got the same outcome as murderers, rapists, sadists, and tyrants did.

6. Divine violence and retribution:

Sometimes killing people is the only way that good can flourish. If you have a hive or society that is so rottenly evil that the sheer degree of corruption among them is bound to influence badly to the point that even good people are forced to become bad people in order to survive in such a society, then the only option that God has is to simply kill them. Humans have done the same thing several times in history when confronted with "hives of evil" that simply cannot be changed or redeemed due to the severe moral rot that has enveloped the place.

7. Absence of evidence for a loving nature:

God also created the forests, the rivers, the mountains, the planets, the sun, the gentle breeze on a warm summer day, the waterfalls, and the animals. He created the emotions of love, joy, happiness, compassion, empathy, forgiveness, and friendship. I don't know why exactly some natural disasters exist, but the reason for wars, murder, genocide, and other nasty things is because of God's unwillingness to mess with free will. God cannot stop these things from happening because he is unwilling to make people choose not to do evil. We may not understand his reasons why, but there has to be a really good reason.

8. Encouragement of tribalism:

In Catholicism, committing a sin without full knowledge that it is wrong is considered to be a venial sin. Venial sins do not send you to hell but rather are something you must do penance for while in purgatory. Jesus's sacrifice is also considered to be universal, meaning that all of mankind benefits from his sacrifice. Because of this, virtuous followers of other religions would likely end up in purgatory rather then hell because their lack of faith in the Christian God is not an explicit rejection of him but rather a lack of knowledge of him. As for God promoting tribalism among the virtuous against the non-virtuous, however, this is simply justice. God wishes to reward the people who did good in life, and punish those who did evil.

9. Commandment of blind faith:

Christians do not have all the answers to everything because the human mind is not capable of comprehending everything. Our minds, compared to God's, are like the mind of a dog compared to a human. To a dog, as his or her owner, you quite literally appear to be a god. Dogs probably believe humans can do anything. I've seen my dog look outside, and then look at me, and tilt his head as if he genuinely expected me to be capable of doing something about the weather outside.

Because the judgment of human beings cannot be trusted, humans are instead expected to put their trust in God, since he is much more capable of judging right from wrong.

10. Lack of intervention in human suffering:

Well this once again goes back to free will. God is unwilling to force evil people not to do evil things. He is also unwilling to stop people from being incompetent. Given that humans seem to have a need for "challenge" of some kind. God probably doesn't give us everything we want immediately because he knows we would become bored and frustrated if he did. Suffering can also change a person for the better. If someone is forced to go through unpleasant situations it can give them more empathy for people who are going through the same suffering.
Interesting. I have some questions regarding your position here:

1. Do you believe people will go to Heaven or Hell based on good or evil deeds?

2. Does free will exist in Heaven?

3. Can evil exist in Heaven?

If the answer to question 1 is "yes" then I'm interested to hear your answers to questions 2 and 3. Because based on your comment above I would reason that you believe free will would undoubtedly exist in Heaven since you said Yahweh would not be willing to destroy free will. But then again it doesn't make sense for evil to exist in Heaven. So therefore your argument makes no logical sense. Yahweh CAN create a world in which humanity has free will AND a world which is free from evil.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This makes sense. If you replace the idea of an all loving, all good, all perfect God with one that is evil and flawed and parasitic, or semi-evil at least, then the world suddenly makes 1000x more sense and is far less confusing. But it's too disturbing, so most people can't go there. Especially Christians who are programmed to believe that God MUST be all good and all perfect. It's very difficult to go against one's own programming. Furthermore, there is zero basis for a God that is all perfect and all good. There's no reason to suppose that, other than that church authority told you so, or the Bible told you so. All this is obvious, but unfortunately, most can't see it.

Btw @Pixel--Dude. Where do you think Yahweh is now? Did he get killed off or exiled or simply relocated? Could the Earth have been sold to another ET race, like portrayed in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" where planets are bought and sold? And so we have new owners now? If so that might explain why there is a New World Order to change things and usurp the monarchical bloodlines in favor of socialism and democracy and run by secret societies. What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
September 21st, 2023, 8:59 pm
This makes sense. If you replace the idea of an all loving, all good, all perfect God with one that is evil and flawed and parasitic, or semi-evil at least, then the world suddenly makes 1000x more sense and is far less confusing. But it's too disturbing, so most people can't go there. Especially Christians who are programmed to believe that God MUST be all good and all perfect. It's very difficult to go against one's own programming. Furthermore, there is zero basis for a God that is all perfect and all good. There's no reason to suppose that, other than that church authority told you so, or the Bible told you so. All this is obvious, but unfortunately, most can't see it.

Btw @Pixel--Dude. Where do you think Yahweh is now? Did he get killed off or exiled or simply relocated? Could the Earth have been sold to another ET race, like portrayed in the movie "Jupiter Ascending" where planets are bought and sold? And so we have new owners now? If so that might explain why there is a New World Order to change things and usurp the monarchical bloodlines in favor of socialism and democracy and run by secret societies. What do you think?
I'm not sure where Yahweh is. But I don't think he's here. We can see through different mythologies such as sumerian mythology where Yahweh is Anu that this being has interacted directly with humanity in the past.

I personally think Yahweh destroyed Enki's cities like in Sodom and Gomorrah and like in a sumerian account where Enki laments his cities getting destroyed. Then he most likely handed over the planet to reptilian demonic entities.

Plenty of people have given testimony in modern times of seeing reptilian beings, greys or shadow beings harassing them, but Yahweh (or the Demiurge) doesn't interact with anyone anymore. So we can assume he isn't here.

@Lucas88 might be able to add something here. He's read many articles from LoveEnki and may know where Anu could be based on Caroline's writings.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 and @Pixel--Dude:

You will love this video about Yahweh.

Description:

The True Origin of Yahweh: From Anunnaki to the God of the Bible

In the vast collection of gods and supernatural beings in human beliefs, the name 'Yahweh', the god of the Bible, stands out and has been remembered for many centuries. Why is this name so influential and deep? Could Yahweh have ties to the Anunnaki that we don't know about?

Today, we're stepping into the maze of the past, trying to understand the mystery surrounding one of the most powerful figures in the history of human religion - Yahweh. But who is he really? Is he an all-powerful god that is worshipped by religions that come from Abraham? And if not, who or what could Yahweh really be?

The holy books of Abraham's followers tell us about a god who seems to run a grand show in the cosmos. This god creates the universe, stars, animals, plants, people, and everything we know. This all-powerful Maker often goes by the name Yahweh in these texts. This name isn't just a tag, it's like a door that lets us see how people's ideas of god have changed over time. It represents our never-ending quest to understand the universe and our place in it. The name Yahweh has had a big effect on our shared history, shaping societies, influencing customs, and guiding the story of humanity.

Looking closely at Yahweh is more than just studying. It's like going on a trip into the heart of our culture, trying to understand our shared past. But what does this mean for our understanding of divinity? What mysteries might we uncover about our origins?

This trip takes us back to where civilization first started, in the ancient Near East. Could this be where the name Yahweh first emerged? Here, we start to dig into a fascinating and complex story.

Interestingly, this trip to the Near East brings us face-to-face with the Anunnaki, who were gods in ancient Mesopotamian myths. And as you might know, not only. These gods played a big role in stories about the world's creation and were worshipped by the Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, and Babylonians. But could there be a link between these ancient gods and Yahweh? Is it possible that Yahweh grew out of, or even came from, these Anunnaki?

Finding these answers lets us uncover a hidden layer of ancient stories, changing how we understand the beginning of humans. There's an even older story hidden in the Genesis text that has been kept out of public view for hundreds of years because of translation mistakes and the rules of the Church. But what is this ancient tale trying to tell us? By the end of this journey, we hope to answer the big question: Who is Yahweh, the god in the Bible? And what implications does this have for our understanding of religion and spirituality?

Our oldest reference to Yahweh is found on the Moabite Stone, or the Mesha Stele, erected by King Mesha of Moab around 840 BCE, celebrating his victory over Israel. The stele recounts a story similar to that found in 2 Kings 3, albeit with one crucial difference: the stele proclaims a Moab victory, while the Bible claims victory for Israel. Interestingly, the reference to Yahweh reinforced the belief that he was exclusively an Israelite deity, as Mesha brags about seizing objects associated with Yahweh and presenting them to his own god, Kemosh.

Fast forward to 1844 when archaeologist Karl Richard Lepsius excavated the ruins of the ancient city of Soleb in Nubia. Extensive excavations wouldn't take place until 1957, led by archaeologist Michela Schiff Giorgini. They found a reference to a group known as the "Shasu of Yahweh" inscribed at the base of one of the temple's columns. This reference to Yahweh, connected to the Shasu, suggested that this god had been worshipped by another group long before the biblical narratives are thought to have occurred.

The Egyptians described the Shasu as Semitic nomads, often viewed as outlaws. While attempts were made to connect them with the Hebrews, these claims were rebutted. The reference to the Shasu of Yahweh not only pushes the origins of this deity further back than previously thought but also insinuates that Yahweh might not have been Canaanite in origin. But if not, then what’s the origin of the first Yahweh?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow @Pixel--Dude check this out. Paul Wallis of the 5th Kind channel and former minister, explains why the Bible says that Yahweh is a fire breathing DRAGON! Not the creator of the universe! Wow. This means that @MrMan has been worshipping a dragon the whole time. lol