I guess lucas88 was right,all abrahamic religions are false

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

I guess lucas88 was right,all abrahamic religions are false

Post by willymonfrete »

https://quranvariants.files.wordpress.c ... -quran.pdf

this is shocking to say the least,muslims present the quran as being free from errors and doubts,but this is not so.it seems maybe paganism is true.

@Pixel--Dude which pagan religion is true?should I follow pachamama or Enki?what abut amazonian indigenous religions?does it matter?doesn't paganism respect the gods of other nations as local spirits that help those nations?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: I guess lucas88 was right,all abrahamic religions are false

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 3:29 pm
@Pixel--Dude which pagan religion is true?should I follow pachamama or Enki?what abut amazonian indigenous religions?does it matter?doesn't paganism respect the gods of other nations as local spirits that help those nations?
Nobody can tell you what religion to follow. That is something that you have to figure out by yourself through research and intuition. Each soul must follow its own path.

You could begin by contemplating the nature of the Supreme Being through the more philosophical schools of thought such as Hermeticism which teaches the divinity of The All, Neoplatonism with its almost identical concept of The One, or Eastern philosophy with its monistic cosmology of Brahman.

All of these conceptions of the Supreme Being are far more rational than the insane god of the Abrahamic religions and can be reached through philosophical enquiry rather than blind faith.

However, after studying religion and esotericism for more than 10 years, I've come to the conclusion that all of the religions are manmade while even the more philosophical conceptions of the Supreme Being and the occult and spiritual layers of reality can only ever be mere approximations. This should be obvious in light of the fact that all of these traditions contain internal contradictions, change throughout time, and reflect the biases and received ideas of their age and location as well as the agendas of their founders and priests/philosophers.

Experience has taught me that the only thing you can be certain about is direct experience of occult phenomena – things such as qi/prana/energy work, nadis/energy channels, chakras, Kundalini, Siddhis/psychic abilities, etc. These things are a reality which can be directly experienced and which transcend age and location (knowledge of them just happens to have been best preserved by Hindus), not simply concepts of philosophical speculation.

As for gods in the polytheistic sense, I'm personally of the view that some of them originally taught us knowledge and civilization – the faction led by Enki –, but then after the event known as "the war in heaven" those benevolent extraterrestrials were ousted and replaced by the evil entities of Judaism and the Kabbalah – what the Kabbalists call "seraphim" and describe as reptilians. But this is my historical interpretation of the ancient mythologies. Every truth seeker must study and come to his own conclusion.

I don't know if this is the type of answer you were hoping for but I hope that it helps.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 7:13 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Nobody can tell you what religion to follow. That is something that you have to figure out by yourself through research and intuition. Each soul must follow its own path.

You could begin by contemplating the nature of the Supreme Being through the more philosophical schools of thought such as Hermeticism which teaches the divinity of The All, Neoplatonism with its almost identical concept of The One, or Eastern philosophy with its monistic cosmology of Brahman.

All of these conceptions of the Supreme Being are far more rational than the insane god of the Abrahamic religions and can be reached through philosophical enquiry rather than blind faith.

However, after studying religion and esotericism for more than 10 years, I've come to the conclusion that all of the religions are manmade while even the more philosophical conceptions of the Supreme Being and the occult and spiritual layers of reality can only ever be mere approximations. This should be obvious in light of the fact that all of these traditions contain internal contradictions, change throughout time, and reflect the biases and received ideas of their age and location as well as the agendas of their founders and priests/philosophers.

Experience has taught me that the only thing you can be certain about is direct experience of occult phenomena – things such as qi/prana/energy work, nadis/energy channels, chakras, Kundalini, Siddhis/psychic abilities, etc. These things are a reality which can be directly experienced and which transcend age and location (knowledge of them just happens to have been best preserved by Hindus), not simply concepts of philosophical speculation.

As for gods in the polytheistic sense, I'm personally of the view that some of them originally taught us knowledge and civilization – the faction led by Enki –, but then after the event known as "the war in heaven" those benevolent extraterrestrials were ousted and replaced by the evil entities of Judaism and the Kabbalah – what the Kabbalists call "seraphim" and describe as reptilians. But this is my historical interpretation of the ancient mythologies. Every truth seeker must study and come to his own conclusion.

I don't know if this is the type of answer you were hoping for but I hope that it helps.
I totally agree,my personal interest lies in my african and indigenous roots,I am very drawn to the afro-diety Shango,and praying to him has given me a tangible presence of his,and his blessing thru euphoric feelings.my ancestry in terms of african american is mandinka (Senegal)and Yoruba,and that's maybe why I feel a connection to him,he is my ancestor after all.

I am researching afro-brazilian religions such as candomble aswell,my ancestors on my mum's creole side were vodun masters,and I am interested in Vodun for practical purposes aswell(blessings in finance,amulets for love and protection) etc

I am also very interested in chinese traditional religion,namely for purposes of healing,I think a chi qong master could very well heal me of my OCD.

Thank you brother!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

willymonfrete wrote:
https://quranvariants.files.wordpress.c ... -quran.pdf

this is shocking to say the least,muslims present the quran as being free from errors and doubts,but this is not so.it seems maybe paganism is true.

Pachamama is the Inca name for the goddess of the Earth. In Greek mythology she is Gaia and in Hermetic religion she is Sophia. See the thread I wrote about the concept of Mother Earth here: viewtopic.php?style=11&f=62&t=49059

It's the same for Enki. I believe his Indian counterpart is Shiva, Greek is Prometheus etc. So you see in the same sense as Mother Earth having various names depending on the culture it is the same with Enki.

So there is no correct mythology to follow. Though I believe they are all interconnected and not individual mythologies which bear no relevance to one another. Plus, @Lucas88 gave you the best advice. Look into different things and never allow your search for knowledge and truth be satiated.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.