Jewish Usury and the Messianic World Domination Agenda

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Jewish Usury and the Messianic World Domination Agenda

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist, I decided to make a completely new thread in order to reply to your comment. :)
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 2:16 pm
@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
The whole "vengeance against Edom" thing is just a pretext which Jewish rabbis invented in order to justify their hatred and hostility towards Gentiles and which Chabad-Lubavitch continues to preach to this day.

In reality, the plan to conquer the nations through usury was already present in some of the earliest books of the Hebrew Bible (written approximately 800-500 BCE), long before the Jews settled in Europe.

Some people erroneously believe that the Hebrew Bible prohibits usury, but that prohibition applies only among fellow Jews. On the other hand, the Bible permits usury against Gentiles and even encourages it. Deuteronomy 15:6 is especially clear about usury against Gentiles and its purpose -- to rule over many nations.

Here is a succinct and on-point video about Judaism and usury by Christopher Jon Bjerknes:

Furthermore, the Nevi'im (prophecy books) of the Old Testament all outline a Messianic vision according to which in the end times Israel will vanquish and rule over all of the nations. They have always included a world domination agenda, hidden in plain sight.

Here are just a few examples from the Book of Isaiah, although you can also find many similar verses in the other prophecy books, both major and minor:
Foreigners will build your walls, and their kings will serve you. Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations.”
Isaiah 60:10-11

You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.
Isaiah 61:6

Aliens shall stand and feed your flocks. Foreigners shall be your ploughmen and vinedressers. But you shall be called priests of the Lord. Men will speak of you as ministers of our God.
Isaiah 61:5-6

Here is what independent researcher Tony Malone, from whom I first learned about this biblical world domination agenda, has to say on the subject:
The Old Testament is a series of steps leading the Israelites to become the most powerful people in the world. Christians have simply adjusted the story to make themselves the true Israelites, while making the Jews the rejected ones who got the offer first but blew it. Either way, “Israelites” are supposed to rule the world with their messiah-god-king on the throne in Jerusalem (Christians think it’ll be Jesus; Jews think it’ll be someone else). A New World Order. The Bible orders this. All other religions are to be stamped out, and the Old Testament will become World Law.”
Today few Christians in the US believe in the rejection of the Jews. Rather they're eager to support Israel and the Zionist agenda, believing that it is necessary for the fulfillment of "prophecy". Christianity basically serves the interests of the Jewish elite/Jew World Order.

The verses which I've included in this post are all from the Hebrew Bible. You can find many more like these in the Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature, often even more direct and extreme.

Judaism was always a supremacist tribal religion with a world domination agenda -- a clear plan to take control of the nations through usury and eventually to rule over the whole world. The Jewish idea of a Messiah was never a mythical savior figure but rather an exalted king who would conquer the world and establish a worldwide kingdom for the Jews with all others nations subjugated or destroyed.

Judaism itself from the time of the Torah was always an adversarial sect, not just "Satanic" Talmudic Judaism or the Kabbalah as some people would like to believe.

Some people, naïve and filled with a misplaced sense of universal brotherhood, will say: "Oh, that's just what the ancient religion taught; modern Jews don't believe in any of that stuff anymore!"

Wrong! The extremely influential apocalyptic sect Chabad-Lubavitch -- the ethnoreligious mafia which secretly rules over nations and presidents -- unabashedly believes in and teaches all of this and seeks to restore the supremacist Messianic vision of the original Judaism and make it a reality in the material world.

This is what is written in the first book of the Tanya, the founding text of Chabad-Lubavitch:

They view the souls of the nations (i.e., non-Jews) as originating from the Qlipthoth/Kelipot of the dark side of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life -- i.e., the Sitra Achra. They believe that there is no good in us whatsoever and that they, as superior Jewish souls from the divine light, must destroy or enslave us upon the arrival of the Messiah.

Let's be honest for a second. Most Gentiles are just too stupid to realize what's really going on. Double-digit IQ Christians (especially Evangelicals) won't speak out against this or are even willing to look into it because they've been misled to believe that the Jews really are god's chosen people and that all of this is the fulfillment of "prophecy". Secular liberal people are too indoctrinated with humanistic ideals concerning unity and universalism as well as heavy doses of the "Jewish victimhood" narrative (Jews basically became untouchable after the "6 million Jews" propaganda) and wouldn't even entertain the idea of a Jewish world domination agenda no matter how much evidence were presented to them. Then, worst of all, many others are just too weak-willed, unintelligent, cowardly and hedonistic to even care about such matters. Beer and football are enough to pacify them. Quite frankly, all of the above are idiots and cowards – those who are unwilling to look at the world with an honest eye and fight for their own freedom and survival in the face of tyranny deserve neither.

So yes, @WanderingProtagonist, Judaism always involved commandments encouraging usury against Gentiles, Jewish supremacy and a world domination agenda. All of the claims about "righteous vengeance" and whatnot are merely excuses and justifications concocted by the rabbinical leaders of the tribe.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Jewish Usury and the Messianic World Domination Agenda

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 4:34 pm
@WanderingProtagonist, I decided to make a completely new thread in order to reply to your comment. :)
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 2:16 pm
@Lucas88 never mentioned anything about Jewish people destroying all these nations for revenge reasons. Or how come they never came out and said it "We are destroying the West because we want revenge." They spoke about wanting to do everything else but they never claimed they were destroying the West for vengeful reasons.
The whole "vengeance against Edom" thing is just a pretext which Jewish rabbis invented in order to justify their hatred and hostility towards Gentiles and which Chabad-Lubavitch continues to preach to this day.

In reality, the plan to conquer the nations through usury was already present in some of the earliest books of the Hebrew Bible (written approximately 800-500 BCE), long before the Jews settled in Europe.

Some people erroneously believe that the Hebrew Bible prohibits usury, but that prohibition applies only among fellow Jews. On the other hand, the Bible permits usury against Gentiles and even encourages it. Deuteronomy 15:6 is especially clear about usury against Gentiles and its purpose -- to rule over many nations.

Here is a succinct and on-point video about Judaism and usury by Christopher Jon Bjerknes:

Furthermore, the Nevi'im (prophecy books) of the Old Testament all outline a Messianic vision according to which in the end times Israel will vanquish and rule over all of the nations. They have always included a world domination agenda, hidden in plain sight.

Here are just a few examples from the Book of Isaiah, although you can also find many similar verses in the other prophecy books, both major and minor:
Foreigners will build your walls, and their kings will serve you. Your gates will always stand open, they will never be shut, day or night, so that men may bring you the wealth of the nations.”
Isaiah 60:10-11

You will feed on the wealth of nations, and in their riches you will boast.
Isaiah 61:6

Aliens shall stand and feed your flocks. Foreigners shall be your ploughmen and vinedressers. But you shall be called priests of the Lord. Men will speak of you as ministers of our God.
Isaiah 61:5-6

Here is what independent researcher Tony Malone, from whom I first learned about this biblical world domination agenda, has to say on the subject:
The Old Testament is a series of steps leading the Israelites to become the most powerful people in the world. Christians have simply adjusted the story to make themselves the true Israelites, while making the Jews the rejected ones who got the offer first but blew it. Either way, “Israelites” are supposed to rule the world with their messiah-god-king on the throne in Jerusalem (Christians think it’ll be Jesus; Jews think it’ll be someone else). A New World Order. The Bible orders this. All other religions are to be stamped out, and the Old Testament will become World Law.”
Today few Christians in the US believe in the rejection of the Jews. Rather they're eager to support Israel and the Zionist agenda, believing that it is necessary for the fulfillment of "prophecy". Christianity basically serves the interests of the Jewish elite/Jew World Order.

The verses which I've included in this post are all from the Hebrew Bible. You can find many more like these in the Talmudic and Kabbalistic literature, often even more direct and extreme.

Judaism was always a supremacist tribal religion with a world domination agenda -- a clear plan to take control of the nations through usury and eventually to rule over the whole world. The Jewish idea of a Messiah was never a mythical savior figure but rather an exalted king who would conquer the world and establish a worldwide kingdom for the Jews with all others nations subjugated or destroyed.

Judaism itself from the time of the Torah was always an adversarial sect, not just "Satanic" Talmudic Judaism or the Kabbalah as some people would like to believe.

Some people, naïve and filled with a misplaced sense of universal brotherhood, will say: "Oh, that's just what the ancient religion taught; modern Jews don't believe in any of that stuff anymore!"

Wrong! The extremely influential apocalyptic sect Chabad-Lubavitch -- the ethnoreligious mafia which secretly rules over nations and presidents -- unabashedly believes in and teaches all of this and seeks to restore the supremacist Messianic vision of the original Judaism and make it a reality in the material world.

This is what is written in the first book of the Tanya, the founding text of Chabad-Lubavitch:

They view the souls of the nations (i.e., non-Jews) as originating from the Qlipthoth/Kelipot of the dark side of the Kabbalistic Tree of Life -- i.e., the Sitra Achra. They believe that there is no good in us whatsoever and that they, as superior Jewish souls from the divine light, must destroy or enslave us upon the arrival of the Messiah.

Let's be honest for a second. Most Gentiles are just too stupid to realize what's really going on. Double-digit IQ Christians (especially Evangelicals) won't speak out against this or are even willing to look into it because they've been misled to believe that the Jews really are god's chosen people and that all of this is the fulfillment of "prophecy". Secular liberal people are too indoctrinated with humanistic ideals concerning unity and universalism as well as heavy doses of the "Jewish victimhood" narrative (Jews basically became untouchable after the "6 million Jews" propaganda) and wouldn't even entertain the idea of a Jewish world domination agenda no matter how much evidence were presented to them. Then, worst of all, many others are just too weak-willed, unintelligent, cowardly and hedonistic to even care about such matters. Beer and football are enough to pacify them. Quite frankly, all of the above are idiots and cowards – those who are unwilling to look at the world with an honest eye and fight for their own freedom and survival in the face of tyranny deserve neither.

So yes, @WanderingProtagonist, Judaism always involved commandments encouraging usury against Gentiles, Jewish supremacy and a world domination agenda. All of the claims about "righteous vengeance" and whatnot are merely excuses and justifications concocted by the rabbinical leaders of the tribe.
Yeah and you would think that all the killing they are openly doing right now would be enough to turn a whole lot more people against them including the very same ones who worship Israel, but even that didn't work. There was suppose to be a ceasefire but yet the U.S. declined it because they assumed that if they do this Hamas will just take the opportunity to strengthen itself. At least that's what I saw in one of those articles today. So basically the U.S. will allow Israel to continue it's onslaught, then when the death toll reaches a million lives lost, they'll just take what's left and import more goddamn Muslims into the U.S. and Europe. Then people will just take it to youtube and complain but won't do anything about it. That's why it amazes me how a group of people managed to control everything and do whatever they want. No one else on earth have that kind of power. When Russia attacked Ukraine, the first thing the U.S. did was put sanctions on them along with a bunch of other countries they convinced to follow them. But Putin didn't even go around slaughtering a bunch of men, women, and children. he just stuck to focusing on the soldiers but propaganda would say that he was killing a bunch of civilians which he wasn't. Meanwhile, Nethanyl is doing exactly that, and the U.S. fund the crimes vs sanctioning Israel.....Shit just makes no sense.

I did see somewhere that Nixon tried to end the Vietnam war but his ignorant Conservative base would have been angry at him if he had of. Plus Deep State wanted to assassinate him for trying to end the Vietnam War. How much truth to this, I don't know.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Wow!I didn't know the bible had allowed usury and even commanded it for the jews over the gentiles!That is some eye opening stuff right there,and the jews must be brought to heel to save humanity.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
December 11th, 2023, 6:35 am
Wow!I didn't know the bible had allowed usury and even commanded it for the jews over the gentiles!That is some eye opening stuff right there,and the jews must be brought to heel to save humanity.
But who's going to do it? If you own every last Government as your bitch in the world, and you can even get away with genocide to the point where even Arabs won't try to stop you. Who's going to bring them to their knees? Nobody.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Normally I would present a counter-argument, but this forum has just become too stupid for it to be worth my time.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2023, 10:44 am
Normally I would present a counter-argument, but this forum has just become too stupid for it to be worth my time.
Then that makes all of us discussing this topic "stupid" then I guess.
Not like this forum was ever lively anyway since it's decline. Choose to believe whatever you want.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

fschmidt wrote:
December 11th, 2023, 10:44 am
:lol: :lol: :lol: Probably because, as usual, you have no convincing counterarguments and your only recourse is to call others "stupid" and rant and rave about how everybody else is supposedly "scum". :roll:
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/y34sPFablQat/
https://joswiki.org/index.php/REPTILIAN ... F_THE_JEWS

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=22993

REPTILIAN ORIGINS OF THE JEWS
NamespacesPageDiscussionPage actionsReadView sourceHistory
The Reptilian Origins of the Jews

The photo above is of a reptilian statuette found in the graves of the Ubaid people who lived in what is now present-day Iraq. The statue dates back to 4,000 BCE., about the time the Jews claim of their beginnings. Gentile peoples go back much further than that. We know there was a "war in heaven" (out there) and our side (Satan) lost. Anyone who can identify a Jew by their features knows they resemble reptilian aliens. This may sound outlandish and ridiculous, but if people would study and look with open eyes, they would see this. The greatest misconception people have is that the Jews are a religion. They are NOT. They are a race. They are often known for their large noses, but their ears and their prominent bottom lip among other features are what gives them away. One cannot say this about a Protestant, a Catholic, or any other religion. Also, one does not say one is "half Catholic" or "one-quarter Lutheran" or "There is some Presbyterian blood in the family." Tay Sachs disease is only known to jews. Diseases do not attack members of a religion, they are racial. The list of rare and freakish diseases that the jews are host to is endless, the elephant man disease being one.

Those who oppose me I afflict with disease -Satan

Jews carry a reptilian gene that is alien and this is what makes them Jewish. This recessive gene also has infested the Gentile populace through interbreeding with Jews. The evidence of this reptilian gene can be seen in the rare and hideous disease Harlequin Ichthyosis. Here is a link to a YouTube video. Please be warned if you are sensitive, or impressionable, this video clip is extremely hideous. The mother and/or her partner obviously carried this reptilian gene. This is what can happen when one race mixes with the Jews [YouTube Video, approx. 4 minutes]

The following are excerpts from "Nature's Eternal Religion" by Ben Klassen

Nature in her infinite wisdom has put the highest premium on survival of the species. In her profuse variety Nature has brought forth creatures of all kinds, fish and fowl, animal and vegetable, insect and bacteria. Some creatures like the cardinal and bluebird are beautiful to behold. Others like the scorpion fish and the sloth are not. Some creatures are flesh-eating. Others are herbivorous. Some animals, like cows, forage on the grass of the meadows. Others like the coyote, the wolf and the tiger are predatory. Other creatures like cockroaches, mosquitoes, and maggots are parasitic. Each creature has its means of existence and survival and its means of perpetuating its species. In all, the will to live and perpetuate its own kind is intensely strong. If it were not, the species would soon have died out. In the human species, there is one race that stands out above all others in the intensity and fierceness of its will to survive — that is the Jewish race. How this one race has survived and stayed intact through all the convulsions and upheavals of history for 5000 years is something remarkable to behold.

Whereas some of the ancient races of recorded history such as the Babylonians, the Romans, the Phoenicians, and the Egyptians, as a race, have all gone down the sinkhole of history — the Jew has survived. Not only has he survived, but he has become the slave-master of all the other races of the world, although he only numbers a small percentage of the world's population.

Whereas the White Race has been a builder, explorer, and creator of civilizations, of governments, and nations, the Jew has been none of these. On the contrary, he has been the very antithesis of the noble White Man. Throughout his history, which goes back more than 5000 years, during which he has remained united as a race, the Jew has been the parasite and predator on the backs of those nations who have been his unwilling hosts. The Jew has never been a creator, nor a builder, nor a producer, like the members of the White Race. On the contrary, he has been a destroyer of civilizations, a plunderer of nations, and a killer who invented the very idea of genocide in the earliest stages of his own history. All we have to do is read their own Old Testament to find that in page after page after page they slew, killed, and plundered one tribe after another. One nation after another was put to the sword, man, woman, and child.

The history of mankind is filled with wars and conflict, but of all the conflicts that have ensued between the different nations and the different races, there is only one race that has aroused the most violent antagonisms no matter where they settled — that race is the Jewish race.

Why is it that the Jewish Race has survived through all the upheavals of over 5000 years of history, whereas more powerful races like the Romans have perished? Is it because the Jew is tough? We find that the Jew is tough, but other races, such as the Romans, have been even tougher and they have not survived. Is it because he is a good fighter? No, he is, in fact, a physical coward and in open combat, he is certainly one of the lesser and more cowardly warriors. Is it because he is more treacherous and deceitful? Perhaps, since in this characteristic he undoubtedly excels all other people. But this is not the sole reason why he has survived either. The reason for his survival lies in his unique religion. Early in their history, the Jews realized the tremendous potency of religion as a weapon — a weapon to either unite their own race or a weapon to disintegrate and destroy their enemies. For thousands of years, they have capitalized upon this knowledge to the hilt. In a masterful fashion, they have manipulated religion to their advantage with an evil cunning that no other people seem to have even suspected.

The central theme of the Jewish religion is hatred, hatred for the Gentiles, that is all other races. The other overwhelmingly powerful facet of the Jewish religion is racial loyalty, loyalty to its own kind. Whereas to the average White Gentile, sadly enough, it matters very little with whom he does business, whether it is another White Man or not. Nor is the average White Gentile too interested in whether the person next door or the person he meets is one of his own kind. But to a Jew, whether he is doing business with a Jew, living next door to a Jew, or meeting a Jew, this means everything.

The main center of power of the Jewish worldwide conspiracy now resides in the New World. In fact, in New York is the largest center of the Jewish population in the world, and New York is the central financial powerhouse, not only of the United States but also of the rest of the world.