Dr. Robyn Walsh - HOT Female Professor Debunks the Bible & Christianity All Over YouTube!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Dr. Robyn Walsh - HOT Female Professor Debunks the Bible & Christianity All Over YouTube!

Post by Winston »

@MrMan , @MarcosZeitola , @publicduende , @Lucas88:

Wow check out this hot female professor going around YouTube debunking the Christian gospels. She says the Gospels were written by the Greco-Roman elite and by educated higher class writers, not poor illiterate followers of Jesus. Her name is Dr. Robyn Faith Walsh. Here are two of her podcasts below, but she has many podcasts all over YouTube. Wow isn't she hot and pretty with a killer smile? Damn. :)

@MarcosZeitola isn't this Robyn a hotter than my Robin? If I had this Robyn, then damn, the sex would be great and the conversation would be stimulating and intelligent too. It would be perfect. lol. What do you think? Why can't life be fair? Why does God only give me women I'm not compatible with instead of someone like this? Damn. Isn't she hot MZ? What do you think @Lucas88? Wouldn't you guys love to take her class? lol. Do you think her students hit on her? lol. How come podcast hosts never flirt with their female guests? lol. Modern guys never do that for some reason. lol

Her website:

https://robynfaithwalsh.com/

Her books and video podcasts:

https://robynfaithwalsh.com/the-origins ... ature-cup/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Dr. Robyn Walsh - HOT Female Professor Debunks the Bible & Christianity All Over YouTube!

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 1:09 pm
@MrMan , @MarcosZeitola , @publicduende , @Lucas88:

Wow check out this hot female professor going around YouTube debunking the Christian gospels. She says the Gospels were written by the Greco-Roman elite and by educated higher class writers, not poor illiterate followers of Jesus. Her name is Dr. Robyn Faith Walsh. Here are two of her podcasts below, but she has many podcasts all over YouTube. Wow isn't she hot and pretty with a killer smile? Damn. :)
@Winston Please respond to this post about helping kids who are in need.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50539&p=414351#p414351
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dr. Robyn Walsh - HOT Female Professor Debunks the Bible & Christianity All Over YouTube!

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 1:09 pm
I'd thought I might just look at her picture and say Is she hot?... well she's okay. But she's attractive. She's relatively young, especially for a Ph.D. (younger than the Ph.D's I work with). A lot of her looks is hair and make-up. Give her a butch haircut and no make-up and what does she look like. She looks like that lib from the young Turks but better looking.

Basically, she comes up with a different theory that contradicts the mainstream theories. And she does so based on a theory that runs contrary to what the historical understanding is. How is that debunking anything?

From what I've read, Judean Jewish men would typically be literate. Villages had a school where they taught Hebrew writing and memorization of the Torah for five years. Some could show the ability and have the finances to go for further education. Greek culture also had schools, too. So some Greeks would have been educated. But Jewish men might have had close to universal literacy in Judea at least. Aramaic used the same script as Hebrew. With Greek as a lingua franca, picking up the Greek script after they already had the concept and practice of reading, probably wouldn't have been that hard.

I haven't researched it, but I wouldn't be surprised if Hellenic Jews had some similar education with the Septuagint translation.

So Jews who farmed for a living, fished, etc. in Judea could likely write.

I'm relying on Edersheim for information about Jewish literacy. He's dated, before Qumran, but that would mean he doesn't know information that came later, not that his information is wrong. I think she's making commentary without knowing historical background. She's divorcing aspects of history, or reasonable historical assumptions, from literature, IMO. She's just assuming ancient people were ignorant. There are a lot of people who think that way, that modern means smarter, better, more educated, etc.

There also were Christian communities. I don't why any historian would reject that idea. Why would a literary scholar?

I also wonder what it would be like to be in a field of scholarship, where your scholarship relies so heavily on pure guesswork. You don't collect data. You don't use stats. You aren't commenting tightly on existing theory... well maybe she does that... but literary theory which can be other people's speculation and spouting off ideas about social concepts. I can have a regression analysis for some of the research I do.
@MarcosZeitola isn't this Robyn a hotter than my Robin? If I had this Robyn, then damn, the sex would be great and the conversation would be stimulating and intelligent too. It would be perfect. lol. What do you think? Why can't life be fair? Why does God only give me women I'm not compatible with instead of someone like this? Damn. Isn't she hot MZ? What do you think
I'm curious about 'my Robin.' Is there a chance this Robin is going to read this post, with you comparing her to this other Robyn, comparing sex, etc.?

Btw, are you saying you God heard talking to you, delivering you a Robin on a silver platter, maybe presenting you with a nice box with a ribbon around it and a woman inside? Or did you choose to do something like ask her out, date her, etc.? Is being hot what makes a woman compatible with you, or is it the PhD literature discussion capability?

Btw, my wife looks nothing like this woman, but I'd say my wife was better looking, for me personally, when I met her, than this woman. But that sort of thing is subjective.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@MrMan

Yeah you have a point. Her beauty seems enhanced by her hair and makeup. Maybe without that she would be much more plain? Either way she is cute and has nice facial features.

Well she does debunk your beliefs because if she is right, then the Gospels aren't eyewitness or historical accounts. They are literature written by the Roman elite or government. If that's so then the NT is a fabrication which means Christianity is not based on divine authoritative foundations. Hence the Bible is not the word of God. Isn't that obvious?

Well I don't think most mainstream historians would agree with you that poor Jews in Jesus' time were literate and could read and write. Most historians say no. The ones on PBS say no too. I don't know what the evidence for and against that is, but most historians claim that most people in the ancient world were illiterate and that that was even true in the 19th Century too.

Yes I mean like God or the universe gave me Robin because this reality seems to be a script and things happen by destiny, not choice. I only take what the universe gives me. The universe does not give me a menu and asks me what I want to order. Come on. lol. Also beggars can't be choosy. Most guys can only take what they are offered. As they say, women do the choosing, not men. I never said that God spoke to me in an audio voice. It was figurative.

My ex Robin does not read this forum and has no interest in it and was just an NPC. All she cared about was work and went through the motions like an NPC. She would never be into the topics here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 2:12 pm
@MrMan

Yeah you have a point. Her beauty seems enhanced by her hair and makeup. Maybe without that she would be much more plain? Either way she is cute and has nice facial features.

Well she does debunk your beliefs because if she is right, then the Gospels aren't eyewitness or historical accounts. They are literature written by the Roman elite or government. If that's so then the NT is a fabrication which means Christianity is not based on divine authoritative foundations. Hence the Bible is not the word of God. Isn't that obvious?

Well I don't think most mainstream historians would agree with you that poor Jews in Jesus' time were literate and could read and write. Most historians say no. The ones on PBS say no too. I don't know what the evidence for and against that is, but most historians claim that most people in the ancient world were illiterate and that that was even true in the 19th Century too.

Yes I mean like God or the universe gave me Robin because this reality seems to be a script and things happen by destiny, not choice. I only take what the universe gives me. The universe does not give me a menu and asks me what I want to order. Come on. lol. Also beggars can't be choosy. Most guys can only take what they are offered. As they say, women do the choosing, not men. I never said that God spoke to me in an audio voice. It was figurative.

My ex Robin does not read this forum and has no interest in it and was just an NPC. All she cared about was work and went through the motions like an NPC. She would never be into the topics here.
As for literacy rates in ancient Israel, I don't know how they could know. There was a wide range of opinion in my short search. I found an assertion of 20%, but it doesn't seem like there is any hard evidence.

I do know Torah schools were apparently widespread, and I remember hearing one of the men falsely called 'rabbi' back then said a village without a school was cursed. This would be a place where Jewish boys would memorize the Torah, starting with Leviticus, and learn to read in the process. After five years, some of them who had the money could go on to study more.

She presented her theory. She did not 'debunk' anyone.

As far as choosing what we get, I felt like I had a choice. I remember trying to do a really cheap backpacking trip to Sumatra from Java in the 1990's. I stayed at a $2 motel. It was late and dark and there wasn't transportation everywhere like in Jakarta at the time. I try to talk to some Chinese guys standing outside a hotel room, sailors. I figured they might speak English. They didn't. I see from across the complex there two girls go there, and the three of them take turns with one girl. Now I knew what kind of place I was in. There was no TV.

I go to the store/front desk area, and the owner/manager tries to get me to play 'Cheeky Cheeky' (ciki-ciki) with the homely chunky girl the Chinese guys rejected. Then the girl they were with comes out, goes into the store, and starts calling me 'ganteng', which I found out later meant good-looking. She was a 9+ for looks. She and/or the manager who asking me if I wanted some ciki-ciki with her.

Now, I could have chosen to go with either of those women. But I didn't.

Later, there was this girl who was stalking me who liked me. I could have just given in and done something with her, or chose to marry her (unpleasant thought either way.) There were girls who liked me who I wasn't interested in. I could have pursued something with them.

I did pray about who to date and marry, and sought intentionally to follow the Lord's direction on this. The opportunities (or temptations) that came my way weren't under may control, but it sure seemed to me that I had choices within the set of opportunities I was given.