Jestin/Justine Chang - Taiwan Scammer! Wants 30 Million NT!

Expose or warn others about scams and scammers, or shady business practices. Expose those that have cheated you or ripped you off. Caution: Before naming specific individuals or groups, make sure that they really wronged you and that there was no misunderstanding. Otherwise your post may constitute slander or libel if it contains false information.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock thinks that Jestin/Justine was just kidding and trying to get rid of my friend, because no one would ask for 30 million NT. A scammer might ask for 10,000NT or 50,000NT, but not 30 million. So he thinks she was just trying to scare him away so he would leave her alone. I brought this up to him, and he said that Jestin/Justine did sound serious. He said:
Well, Justine sounded dead serious in her e-mail. She certainly didn't sound like it was a joke. And when I refused to pay her a dime, she broke up with me just a few days later. So the whole incident is very bizarre.

Is Justine still talking to you? She refuses to talk to me anymore. After I told her I was not willing to help her out financially, she replied with a very brief e-mail message, and then we talked on the phone only one more time, which was just a very brief conversation in which she was very cold to me. She said "Since you won't help me out financially, then that means you don't regard me as your friend. You are a hypocrite! I don't want to be friends with a hypocrite!" and then she hung up the phone without saying Goodbye. Then after that, she never answered the phone anymore when I called her. And when I sent her an e-mail or a text message, she never replied. So I consider our relationship to be completely over now. (That's why I said I "broke up" with her.)
What a psycho. What kind of person would say, "Since you won't help me out financially, then that means you don't regard me as your friend. You are a hypocrite! I don't want to be friends with a hypocrite!" That's stupid. And she calls herself a Christian?! WTF?!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol. If you can't earn your own money, then steal somebody else's.

Today EVERY SINGLE new member of my dating site has been a scammer. f**k. It's a shitty world out there. Maybe I should start HappierOnYourOwn.com.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

When the former Four Seas gang boss died in 2010, his funeral in Taiwan had 20,000+ attendees, 2,000 chanting monks/nuns, 108 limos in the procession, and estimated budget of $1.2 million dollars.

So, if this girl is asking for a million dollars for the funeral, is she expecting 20,000 guests?

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/04/27/taiwa ... -and-good/
CerealKiller
Freshman Poster

Post by CerealKiller »

xiongmao wrote:Lol. If you can't earn your own money, then steal somebody else's.

Today EVERY SINGLE new member of my dating site has been a scammer. f**k. It's a shitty world out there. Maybe I should start HappierOnYourOwn.com.
Xiongmao,

Sorry to hear that mate. What kind of scams exist on dating sites?