Best country to make a living teaching english overseas?

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
notfeelinusa
Freshman Poster

Best country to make a living teaching english overseas?

Post by notfeelinusa »

What is the best country I could teach english in? Somewhere that is not just slums, lower middle class-middle class type of living. Somewhere I am guranteed a job. Im in my early twenties and Im fed up. I want to get out of here. Im not looking to get laid Im looking to get married. A christian country would be ideal. Basically i want to leave asap and have heard horror stories about TEFL so I wanted to get the real deal here. I dont really want to go to Thailand but Im open to pretty much aywhere else exception being somewhere like Uzbekistan. I recently graduated college with 3k saved up, good looking guy, very friendly with a laid back personality and willing to work hard. Please PM me if you got some serious suggestions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you click on the link below and scroll down you can join Dave's ESL Forum and find any info on Teaching English you need.

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/index.php