Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I can study abroad (I don't know where to go though)

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What place and country should I study abroad at?

Toledo, Spain
No votes
Seoul, South Korea
No votes
Istanbul, Turkey
Taipei, Taiwan
No votes
Cape Town, South Africa
No votes
Hyderabad, India
No votes
Lund, Sweden
No votes
Roskilde, Denmark
No votes
St. Catharines, Canada
No votes
Hull, United Kingdom
No votes
Arnhem, Netherlands
Total votes : 4

I can study abroad (I don't know where to go though)

Postby Iawesome60 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:41 am

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm elated by the fact that I can study abroad (after talking to my parents). I'm really looking forward to studying abroad one day. My college offers schools outside of the USA where I can study abroad. I want to do this because:

1. I want to experience other cultures besides the American culture.

2. I want to relish myself there.

3. This is the easiest way to travel. Easy means I don't have to make money the arduous way, hope to make enough money, and I don't stay for a short time. I want to stay at a particular country for more than a week. That's where the real experience comes from.

I still want to travel to Brazil, but I have to major in something else or plan to make an abounding amount of money. Also, the planning (I want to stay for more than a week and other things in my life). Ladies and gentlemen, I hope I'm not too annoying on the forum. I'm doing my research about all countries, whether it's from reading posts or still in the process. I promise to share my experiences (video if I'm allowed, pictures, etc) when I go to the country of choice.

Ladies and gentlemen, I really believe y'all are experts on particular countries. That's why I trust happierabroad :D .
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:41 am

I voted for Turkey. I heard it's a fun place to be and the women are pretty hot and slutty. I think it's maybe the best of both worlds in terms of embracing both the East and the West. Only problem I would have with Turkey is the creeping Islamic fundamentalism in the country, which kinda freaks me out! But otherwise, I think it would be a good choice. Forget about Denmark, it's a feminist hellhole and the people are really unfriendly and rude. At least, that's what I hear from many expatriates about that place.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby odbo » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:51 am

Go to the Netherlands before I get mad, asshole!
Veteran Poster

Return to Working, Studying and Making A Living Abroad