Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Vietnam Workforce, hold a successful track record of various recruitment missions for Corporate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Dubai , Qatar and expanding further to other Middle Eastern Countries, Malaysia, Japan, Korea, Taiwan….
Vietnam Workforce is known as :
Confidentiality and integrity
A service with smile and diligence
A well connected and technically updated infrastructure
Vietnam Workforce’s service is mostly focused in sectors and industries as follows:
- Steel industry: Worker and labor (Refining, laminating, processing etc.)
- Mechanical industry: Welder, fitter, turner, miller, planner, grinder, pipe, auto technician, machine operator and installer etc.
- Electrical industry: Electrician, technician, electric assemble and installer.
- Construction industry: Engineer, foreman, mason, builder, plaster, steel fixer, carpenter, form worker, painter, plumber, helper, driver, operator, general worker etc.
- Textile and garment industry: Modeler, sewing, industrial tailor, fashion tailor etc.
- Driver & operator: Long/ heavy/ light vehicle, crane, excavator, truck etc.
- Agricultural industry: Specialist, general worker, helper etc.
- Food processing industry: Frozen, vegetable processing etc.
- Worker and staff in Service industry: (Supermarket, Hotel, Hospital etc.) and other job categories (Skilled, Semi-skilled, unskilled/ general workers) according to Employers demand.
Vietnam Workforce is looking for the reliable partners all over the world to supply Vietnamese labors overseas.
Vietnam Workforce do hope to hear from you
Please feel free to contact me for further discussion.
VIETNAM WORKFORCE AGENCY, JSC
Tel: +84.4 73033699/ +84.4 73001333
Fax: +84.4 73030333
Mobile: +84 94 95 94 116