Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Online business+ teaching english=

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Online business+ teaching english=

Postby tamdrin12 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:26 am

Hey Guys,
As some of you know I have been in Chiang Mai, Thailand for the last year. I have a work visa and permit allowing me to stay a year and I have been making my bread and butter teaching English. It has been pretty cool and I have had a lot of good experiences and got to see a different side of Thailand through the whole experience.

The wage is not great, but it is enough for a young single male and stress is non-existent over here.

To supplement my income I am trying to sell local goods such as jewelry, amulets, wallets, and silk from the local markets here. There certainly is tons of good stuff for cheap over here. I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my site and give me ideas how to improve it. This is the first time I have tried selling online. And I am using as a host.

Any support/feedback is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately working full time I don't have much time to spend figuring it all out now but hopefully I will be teaching part time only in the future.
Been living abroad for 4 years now. India, Nepal, Taiwan, and Thailand. Currently in Thailand teaching English as my bread and butter.

Check out my online store featuring cool jewelry and items at very reasonable prices from Thailand!
Freshman Poster

Return to Working, Studying and Making A Living Abroad