Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Need A Job? Move To Canada

Discuss working and making a living overseas, starting a business, or studying abroad.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Need A Job? Move To Canada

Postby dano » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:50 pm

All you have to do is marry a Canadian or get a Canadian employer to sponser you and you in. ... t=b3894551
Freshman Poster

Postby rome86 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 pm

can canada start selling their commodities to emerging nations like china, India and other asian nations ? they will have that opportunity one the USA collapse ( it is already broke anyway) asian countries have like billions people over there compared to the tiny 300 million americans. HUGE OPPORTUNITY THERE. 70 % exports to the USA ( a country in a brink of collapse) that is crazy. Canada needs to diversify its exports NOW.
Freshman Poster

Postby momopi » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:57 pm

If you're experienced in the natural resource extraction industry, Canada may offer some good opportunities. Shell is hiring a lot of people in Alberta right now. However I'm not familiar with how US citizens would qualify (Canadians are protective of their jobs), so you'll have to ask yourself. ... l/careers/

If you're an investor, entrepreneur, or self-employed, you can apply for Canadian residency: ... /index.asp

I'd also note that Canada's requirement for investors is $300k Canadian, much lower than many other first world countries.
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I decided to look online to see if I could get my professional license transferred over to Canada. There are about 10 hoops that Canadians have to jump through which Americans do not. And those hoops have hoops within hoops. It is surprising that anything actually gets done up there in Canada. And who wants to be an apprentice all over again?
Elite Upper Class Poster

usa immigration

Postby abroaduni » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:23 am

Thanks for this useful advice,I want to start a business in the united states next month and i am looking for that,I know that there is huge opportunity.But i think american government should promote businessmen who wants to start business there then they will gain much profit.

usa immigration

Return to Working, Studying and Making A Living Abroad