Hello from Fort Worth, TX

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
BankaixDamiano
Freshman Poster

Hello from Fort Worth, TX

Post by BankaixDamiano »

I am not really good at this 'Introduce Yourself' thing but, i will try my best. My name is Jerrell Wynn (you can call me Damiano *part of my middle name*, if you want), i am 23 years old; born at San Diego, CA and currently living at Fort Worth, TX. I am not in school right now, but I have an interest in pursuing my art. I have been drawing since i was young and I was just coming back from a long break. I am also looking up travel agent; I am still looking more information about it. I find out about this site by watching a you tube video by a guy named Michael Jay. He talked about how great this site is. After watching the video, I decided to check it out and I was instantly hooked. The articles are interesting to read and so far I have 2 of them. I came to this site to make friends and seeking advice on traveling and foreign women as pen pals. I have an interest in traveling and saving up money for my passport. Right now, I am thinking about visiting Japan (my dream place) and Brazil. I just can't wait to get my passport (and visa) and start traveling :D
Last edited by BankaixDamiano on October 18th, 2013, 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome. Glad you found MJay's video. Why are you gutsy enough to give out your full name here though? Posters don't usually do that. You must like being transparent. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BankaixDamiano
Freshman Poster

Post by BankaixDamiano »

Winston wrote:Welcome. Glad you found MJay's video. Why are you gutsy enough to give out your full name here though? Posters don't usually do that. You must like being transparent. lol
No, i am not lol i know why I did it lol I read some your articles and I found interesting. Keep up the great work