Hello from Albuquerque, NM

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

You are right he is from India.

Feminism still su*cks.

Thanks and enjoy :)
droid wrote:Are you r*tarded "jonny Law" a.k.a. AnalTroll??
Starchild is from India. Can you even tell the difference?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

MattHanson1990 wrote:The simplest thing for me is crossing the border into Ciudad Juarez or fly to any safe city in Mexico as its cheaper than flying to Russia, the Philippines, or Europe.
I hear you. All I'm saying is, just know the possibility is out there even if you can't do it right now. That's helped me keep sane in the hardest moments.
If you are early twenties it might happen later, you still have plenty of time. Good luck with those Mexican babes.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

aozora13 wrote:I agree that possibly the OP is maybe disillusioned. Latin women are okay but usually American/Western culture affects all ethnic groups and women tend to get jaded and it affects most relationships in the US. I think though if he said that he learns Spanish and decides to work in the US and commutes to MX to have a girlfriend it might be a different scenario.

Anatol, is usually over the top from reading his posts. He could have just mentioned that the guy is young (early 20s) and is only beginning to realize that this country is not good to date women (only casual relationships at best). I believe the OP is white (at least from reading his intro) and he should be urged to look for women who currently live or were born in Latin America. It makes more sense. We should help new members to actually want to change their life and to hopefully (if they want) to find a decent woman if they want to have children. Other than that, at least to open their mind from social conditioning that is not only in the US but in Europe and 'Anglo' countries (Australia, South Africa, and NZ).

This forum has gone down hill (even with high traffic) because people who have lived abroad have not given their views because of the constant bickering in this forum. It is supposed to be Happier Abroad for a reason.
When I went to El Paso in October and several times in November, I realized fschmidt is right on about El Paso being the least American city in the US. Not only the Mexican girls were all over me, but one of them asked me to hang out with her and I said yes. The following week, that same girl and I hang out again in the student union at UTEP and she gives me a Mexican candy. The candy she gave me tasted SO different than anything I had elsewhere in the States.

El Paso is worth considering for domestic relocation and for those who can't go abroad yet. Plus, one can easily walk across the border into Ciudad Juarez to try to get dates. Juarez is still dangerous but it's gotten drastically safer as of recently.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

aozora13 wrote:I agree that possibly the OP is maybe disillusioned. Latin women are okay but usually American/Western culture affects all ethnic groups and women tend to get jaded and it affects most relationships in the US. I think though if he said that he learns Spanish and decides to work in the US and commutes to MX to have a girlfriend it might be a different scenario.

Anatol, is usually over the top from reading his posts. He could have just mentioned that the guy is young (early 20s) and is only beginning to realize that this country is not good to date women (only casual relationships at best). I believe the OP is white (at least from reading his intro) and he should be urged to look for women who currently live or were born in Latin America. It makes more sense. We should help new members to actually want to change their life and to hopefully (if they want) to find a decent woman if they want to have children. Other than that, at least to open their mind from social conditioning that is not only in the US but in Europe and 'Anglo' countries (Australia, South Africa, and NZ).

This forum has gone down hill (even with high traffic) because people who have lived abroad have not given their views because of the constant bickering in this forum. It is supposed to be Happier Abroad for a reason.
When I went to El Paso in October and several times in November, I realized fschmidt is right on about El Paso being the least American city in the US. Not only the Mexican girls were all over me, but one of them asked me to hang out with her and I said yes. The following week, that same girl and I hang out again in the student union at UTEP and she gives me a Mexican candy. The candy she gave me tasted SO different than anything I had elsewhere in the States.

El Paso is worth considering for domestic relocation and for those who can't go abroad yet. Plus, one can easily walk across the border into Ciudad Juarez to try to get dates. Juarez is still dangerous but it's gotten drastically safer as of recently.