Howdy from the Hills Of Kentucky!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Lewdog
Freshman Poster

Howdy from the Hills Of Kentucky!

Post by Lewdog »

I'll be honest. I have a soft spot for Asian women so I have found my way here in hopes that I can strike up some good conversation, work towards a friendship, and maybe even more with the right girl. I currently live In Southern Kentucky in the United States. I'm 39 and I am a Senior in college majoring in Criminal Justice, and I work part time for some extra cash. I'm a real simple easy going guy that loves to laugh, and I like to treat others with the utmost respect. I'm getting to that middle aged time in my life and would really enjoy some company to spend the rest of my life with. So don't be shy people!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Howdy from the Hills Of Kentucky!

Post by Slick »

Welcome! I thought the South would be a great place to get women. But I suppose it's not for asian guys
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Slick wrote:Welcome! I thought the South would be a great place to get women. But I suppose it's not for asian guys
The south sucks as far as getting women goes. There's a lot of fatties and single moms, plus the gender ratios aren't in mens favor.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Lewdog wrote:I'm a real simple easy going guy that loves to laugh
I have yet to meet a person that hates to laugh. That would be a achievement :lol: Welcome bro.
The south sucks as far as getting women goes. There's a lot of fatties and single moms, plus the gender ratios aren't in mens favor.
There are a few thin ones in their early 20's, but dude.. do I hate fat trash talking single moms in the south.. and I know, i'm from Texas. They literally think in their minds, they are these "tuff" moms because they talk bluntly and eat fried food and still lived to tell the tale.

Nothing more off-putting for a man than to hear a fat woman with attitude and ghetto speak, who spends her time browsing social media and wondering why living off well-fare isn't so great.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:The south sucks as far as getting women goes. There's a lot of fatties and single moms, plus the gender ratios aren't in mens favor.
The same thing holds true in the northern states where I live. There is an abundance of fat women and single mothers. Also, the men outnumber the women by a large margin.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:The same thing holds true in the northern states where I live. There is an abundance of fat women and single mothers.

Even the skinny ones aren't that great. They tend to be fitness fanatics with muscled-out, horsey, mannish features. The demeanor tends to match the physique as well.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Lewdog wrote:I'll be honest. I have a soft spot for Asian women so I have found my way here in hopes that I can strike up some good conversation, work towards a friendship, and maybe even more with the right girl. I currently live In Southern Kentucky in the United States. I'm 39 and I am a Senior in college majoring in Criminal Justice, and I work part time for some extra cash. I'm a real simple easy going guy that loves to laugh, and I like to treat others with the utmost respect. I'm getting to that middle aged time in my life and would really enjoy some company to spend the rest of my life with. So don't be shy people!
Hello Lewdog, my name is Iraqvet2003 and I would like to welcome you to the Happier Abroad forum!!! Also, I'm an older black guy who is 43 yrs old currently living in Alaska that has never been married and no children. And I too find Asian women to be both very exotic and beautiful looking along with Latina ladies. If you don't mind Lewdog, I would like to recommend this link about women from the Philippines: (source www.returnofkings.com)

"7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FILIPINA GIRLS"
http://www.returnofkings.com/32633/7-th ... pina-girls