introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
new dimensions
Freshman Poster

introduction

Post by new dimensions »

Hey fellas,
Just wanted everyone to know I am making the dream happen: on Friday the 6th I leave for Kiev, Ukraine, to teach English. The land of hot Slavic women. This is something I really deserve and I have worked hard to make it happen. I have suffered through American dysfunctionality, that is for sure. My system feels infected with a negative, crippling virus sometimes, and I want to reconnect with my joy--especially in the bedroom with a Ukrainian beauty. I am going for it. I want to say that I have mixed feelings about leaving America right now. I care about America--my family and friends are here--and I appreciate its ideals. I hope that these trying times reconnect people to what is good about America: individual freedom, the quest for truth, the defense of liberty. But, I am very discouraged and disheartened with what the power-structure has done. Basically, we are f***ed. I really think I am leaving at a critical time. Is this the right thing to do? Should I not stay and defend the country? My going abroad is to make connections with humanity, and I will see where I am lead.
Hey, Winston, I grew up in the East Bay and know some of the shit you talk about. It's too bad a nice area breeds what it does. The only argument for me against defending the country are the bitches. Sorry, but foreign women are simply another vibe, and so I am going to go for awhile. I pray humanity and America fare well the times...I pray we as a people become strong so as to see through our engineered fate and learn to love again. But I fear tragedy is going to be the teacher in this case.
Thanks for everyone's posts. I have enjoyed them the last few months.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi new dimensions,
I think you're doing the right thing. Stay and defend the country? How? You can't fight the NWO with arms. It's futile and dangerous to fight them with force. It takes a mass awakening to change America. And besides, the evil that runs the country will eventually destroy themselves.

Better you serve as an example of what to do about the system. The system will fall on its own or change. You can help awaken others by spreading information to them. Not much you can do in person as it's a taboo to talk about the stuff we talk about here to people in real life.

So, you can fight using the information campaign. That's all you got. And be an example of the change you want to see.

Good luck.

And welcome to the forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello new dimensions! You are taking a brave and bold new step with your life. Moving to another country is a courageous thing to do and it takes guts! Some of us don't have the finacial or emotional resources to move to another country and start a new life. Please keep us informed how things go over in Ukraine (and let us know how things go with the ladies). :D
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Re: introduction

Post by DaRick »

new dimensions wrote:Hey fellas,
Just wanted everyone to know I am making the dream happen: on Friday the 6th I leave for Kiev, Ukraine, to teach English. The land of hot Slavic women. This is something I really deserve and I have worked hard to make it happen. I have suffered through American dysfunctionality, that is for sure. My system feels infected with a negative, crippling virus sometimes, and I want to reconnect with my joy--especially in the bedroom with a Ukrainian beauty. I am going for it. I want to say that I have mixed feelings about leaving America right now. I care about America--my family and friends are here--and I appreciate its ideals. I hope that these trying times reconnect people to what is good about America: individual freedom, the quest for truth, the defense of liberty. But, I am very discouraged and disheartened with what the power-structure has done. Basically, we are f***ed. I really think I am leaving at a critical time. Is this the right thing to do? Should I not stay and defend the country? My going abroad is to make connections with humanity, and I will see where I am lead.
Hey, Winston, I grew up in the East Bay and know some of the shit you talk about. It's too bad a nice area breeds what it does. The only argument for me against defending the country are the bitches. Sorry, but foreign women are simply another vibe, and so I am going to go for awhile. I pray humanity and America fare well the times...I pray we as a people become strong so as to see through our engineered fate and learn to love again. But I fear tragedy is going to be the teacher in this case.
Thanks for everyone's posts. I have enjoyed them the last few months.
Good luck on your journey to what should almost certainly be a less socially and emotionally confounding place. Not everybody has the balls to go out on a limb and live overseas.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hi ND,

I remember that exhilirating moment when I got on a plane and left for Hungary two years ago.

The one thing you can plan on is that a foreign country will always be somewhat different than what you imagined it to be when you're actually there.

You'll probably think everything is great for 2 or 3 months. Then some things might start to frustrate you and you might get depressed for a while. Eventually, if you can adapt, you'll get used to the country and will get out of the depression. These are the usual stages of adjustment.

One smart thing to bring with you is several passport-size photos of yourself because you might need them for a variety of id cards and forms. A swiss army knife can also be very handy. USB drives are useful, especially if you don't have your own computer. Oh yeah, and toilet paper! In Eastern Europe, they often don't have toilet paper in public bathrooms, so always bring your own! You'll be thankful you did...
new dimensions wrote:I really think I am leaving at a critical time. Is this the right thing to do? Should I not stay and defend the country?
Well, you can't stop a mountain of shit from falling over with a teaspoon! Similarly, one person can only do so much when the whole tide of public opinion is against him in a country.
travel_man
Freshman Poster

Post by travel_man »

Stay and defend the country? How?
A more relevant question would be "why?" since there is no discernible upside for men in doing so. Quite simply, the government has become a virtual enemy and oppressor of men (not to mention the entire population). Stay and defend the country? For what? To protect and save mediocre women who don't give a shit about you, and who wouldn't think twice about throwing you under the bus if they thought it would benefit them? And that's only the tip of the iceberg. Mind you, I have no problem with the idea of defending the country, except when it comes to defending the one that currently exists in the USA.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Agree and good luck!

Post by have2fly »

I think it is totally right, especially going to Kiev, where it is almost as developed as best European cities and girls are just gorgeous.

I actually would fight for my right to party in America, but what can I do? Organize an anti-feminist movement? I would get sued in a blink on an eye by some nazi-feminists and my house would probably get burned and I would get destroyed from every angle. Who would join me? How can you reverse trends that people think are the way things SHOULD be? I bless God for giving me brains to understand the life in America and move out of it. Most immigrants are there to stay, lonely and desperate, trying to find what is wrong with them blaming their accent or customs or traditions. But it's not them - it is the country itself that is to blame. Immigrants are among the most decent hard working people in America. I know many cases when children of immigrants would OUTperform all other American kids in high schools.

So what is it worth staying in America? Education, food, girls, customs, relationships, culture, communication, architecture - it is all better in other countries! You are American citizen, so if you want to - you can educate your kid in the States if you wish, but I think paying thousands of dollars in not worth it because education in Europe is almost always free of very cheap, which means no loans to pay off which means ENJOYing life without stresses of constant debts.