Different than most of you

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
andyd
Freshman Poster

Different than most of you

Post by andyd »

Ive been lurking and reading the posts here and was really hesitant to post here. I am really quite different from all of you. There seems to be so much misogyny and even some open racism here that makes me really uncomfortable. But assuming thats not the majority view, heres another viewpoint. I am American, non white immigrant here. Been through the ugly divorce, custody battle, hating women phase. I discovered the joys of international women soon after separating from my wife.

A couple of trips to Brazil, numerous trips to Asia, the joys of Germany FKKs, I tried it all. And f***ed hundreds of women along the way. Paid, unpaid, girlfriends, FWB all possible combinations. Had threesomes, foursomes, orgies, any kind of sex I was into. All the kinks I wanted to try I have tried. But eventually that grew old. Okay it took some years, I am a guy!

Meanwhile I have had serious girlfriends here in America, white women from US, Russian, Mexican etc. And its not true that all American women suck. I have enough experience with women to know there are good women here too. Caring, loving, family oriented women. So I am a bit offended by the misogyny offered up here and want to say that all women here are not bad.

I have met and dated several nice ones and ended up marrying one. Now I am no saint. I need my variety. But I have restricted that now to one Singaporean girl who fulfills every fantasy I can ever have. She caters to me in every possible way, knows I am married and is okay with it. So yes, I also agree that Asian girls are special in their own way.

All I am saying is there are good women everywhere and users and abusers too. Once you know the difference and learn how to attract what you want, you can find good women everywhere.

Cheers!

Andy

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

FutureHorizon
Freshman Poster

Re: Different than most of you

Post by FutureHorizon »

Hi andyd (funny btw).

I don't think i need to say members are probably basing their expressed opinions on bad brushes in society. They don't carry much weight with anyone imo, it is a bit of a multicultural forum.
So to speak my mother is American. i cant necessarily disagree. I really believe the male role and the family unit have deteriorated and that has fed the fire of destructive culture.

:)
Last edited by FutureHorizon on December 19th, 2016, 9:03 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Wait a second, how old are you? How old were you when you got divorced and went abroad and f*cked hundreds of women - you didn't do any of this before you were married? ...How on earth did you come across all of this sex...orgies, threesomes etc/ was it net?

Now, you're married and you still have sex with a mistress?
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

You're patting yourself on the back for only f***ing around on your wife with one other woman, while accusing others of misogyny?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

andyd wrote:Ive been lurking and reading the posts here and was really hesitant to post here. I am really quite different from all of you. There seems to be so much misogyny and even some open racism here that makes me really uncomfortable. But assuming thats not the majority view, heres another viewpoint. I am American, non white immigrant here. Been through the ugly divorce, custody battle, hating women phase. I discovered the joys of international women soon after separating from my wife.

A couple of trips to Brazil, numerous trips to Asia, the joys of Germany FKKs, I tried it all. And f***ed hundreds of women along the way. Paid, unpaid, girlfriends, FWB all possible combinations. Had threesomes, foursomes, orgies, any kind of sex I was into. All the kinks I wanted to try I have tried. But eventually that grew old. Okay it took some years, I am a guy!

Meanwhile I have had serious girlfriends here in America, white women from US, Russian, Mexican etc. And its not true that all American women suck. I have enough experience with women to know there are good women here too. Caring, loving, family oriented women. So I am a bit offended by the misogyny offered up here and want to say that all women here are not bad.

I have met and dated several nice ones and ended up marrying one. Now I am no saint. I need my variety. But I have restricted that now to one Singaporean girl who fulfills every fantasy I can ever have. She caters to me in every possible way, knows I am married and is okay with it. So yes, I also agree that Asian girls are special in their own way.

All I am saying is there are good women everywhere and users and abusers too. Once you know the difference and learn how to attract what you want, you can find good women everywhere.

Cheers!

Andy
Exactly. Not all are bad. Maybe most, but not all. Most of these guys just ran into a whole slew of nasty women and then gave up. They probably have no idea what a good woman truly is. So finding one becomes difficult when you believe they can't even exist in the first place. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy in that way. Their limiting beliefs prevent them from choosing good women. They can't believe they exist. Therefore they'll never see them.
andyd
Freshman Poster

Post by andyd »

I am 50. Got divorced at about 37 when divorced. Im lucky to have a job that has sent me all around the world so I have tasted its joys. And yes, I am not "faithful" in the traditional sense. But that far from misogyny. My wife gets everything she wants and needs. She is very happy and I treat her very well, and she treats me very well. The fact that I have a mistress does not make me a misogynist. It makes me a normal guy. I make two women very happy. So whos getting hurt here?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

andyd wrote:I am 50. Got divorced at about 37 when divorced. Im lucky to have a job that has sent me all around the world so I have tasted its joys. And yes, I am not "faithful" in the traditional sense. But that far from misogyny. My wife gets everything she wants and needs. She is very happy and I treat her very well, and she treats me very well. The fact that I have a mistress does not make me a misogynist. It makes me a normal guy. I make two women very happy. So whos getting hurt here?
So you're not misogynistic because you don't talk bad about women... You just treat them badly. :oops: Ok got it. lol
I fully admit I'm misogynistic by the way. Not something I'm hiding. The woman should submit and treat her man like a man. No qualms about that. I talk bad about them sometimes (they deserve it), but I don't treat them badly. My last girlfriend told me I was the best boyfriend she had ever had (when we broke up).

Honestly though, welcome to the forum, I'm new here too (also a long time lurker). Honestly I don't believe everything in your story, some parts seem too ridiculous, but it doesn't affect me, so have at it! Tell us how you made a 1000% return in the stock-market on your first year day-trading, we can't really disprove that either :mrgreen:

My guess this is an elaborate troll, but in case it's not, WELCOME!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”