Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Toronto, Canada is a Hellhole for Straight White Men! BEWARE

Post by jamesbond » November 20th, 2018, 3:34 am

traveller wrote:
November 12th, 2018, 12:35 am
From my experiences, Chicago is the trash hole for single guys. Are you people really trying to tell us that there are cities that are worse than Chicago for single guys?

It's hard to believe that there are cities out there that are worse than Chicago for single men. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

anthonymilano1
Freshman Poster

Post by anthonymilano1 » November 25th, 2018, 9:28 pm

Anywhere you can't go outside for 6 months of the year is JAIL. There is no other way about it.

Also, a recent article indicated that the transportation infrastructure in Toronto resemble's 1920's New york.

NINETEEN FKIN TWENTIES?!

This market has every necessary factor to make it a total cesspool: bad weather, bad transportation, high cost of living, bad low paying jobs, and of course a high concentration of homosexuals and feminists. Effectively granting policital power to a left wing alliance of those that directly hate heterosexual men.

Canada is a great country, with other towns that are feasible. This market is not.

For those of you with means, I suggest you leave now. Never look back.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » February 7th, 2019, 5:18 am

growup wrote:
November 13th, 2018, 8:42 pm
While I don't think you should have been arrested, it was super petty for you to say "f*ck you" to her because she didn't want to converse with you.
Listen bitch. I'm a patriarch from NY that's how we talk to females whom are not women. You ignore me, alas you disrespected me. I didn't assault her for ignoring so get that SJW fuckery out of here you scallie wag you.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB