New member from South Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Re: New member from South Africa

Post by Russian1860 »

According to ancient scripts the Cape was inhabited by bushmen nomads, when whites reached the Cape of Good Hope in 1650s. But Bantu tribe was on the right bank of Great Fish river that time. And indeed whites exploited the slaves, brought from Indonesia and Madagascar for the first century.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Blue Murder wrote:We're seriously at the point where flat earth is a thing, and where black people aren't native to Africa.

. . . That's where we're at, folks.
So again, what knowledge can you share with us about the history of black settlement in southern Africa?

I know next to nothing about the subject. And judging from your post above, you seemed like you knew something, so I thought I'd find out from you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Blue Murder wrote:We're seriously at the point where flat earth is a thing, and where black people aren't native to Africa.

Niggers are not native to most of Africa. The reason they never reached the Cape was that their livestock and crops were not suited to the climate and most rain falling in the winter. It took the introduction of European agriculture for South Africa to support a large black population. Prior to that it was occupied only by a small number of Khoisan hunter gatherers. Prior to the last few hundred years, most of Africa was not occupied by niggers. You had Arabs and whites in the north, Khoisans in the south and Pygmies in most of the center. It was whites feeding and providing technology to niggers that allowed them to develop into the plague that they now are.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Cornfed wrote:Niggers are not native to most of Africa. The reason they never reached the Cape was that their livestock and crops were not suited to the climate and most rain falling in the winter. It took the introduction of European agriculture for South Africa to support a large black population. Prior to that it was occupied only by a small number of Khoisan hunter gatherers. Prior to the last few hundred years, most of Africa was not occupied by niggers. You had Arabs and whites in the north, Khoisans in the south and Pygmies in most of the center. It was whites feeding and providing technology to niggers that allowed them to develop into the plague that they now are.
I'm so glad you're in America. Please stay there.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Blue Murder wrote: I'm so glad you're in America. Please stay there.
You're still not telling us what you know about the subject.

And I want to know.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:

Niggers are not native to most of Africa. The reason they never reached the Cape was that their livestock and crops were not suited to the climate and most rain falling in the winter. It took the introduction of European agriculture for South Africa to support a large black population. Prior to that it was occupied only by a small number of Khoisan hunter gatherers. Prior to the last few hundred years, most of Africa was not occupied by niggers. You had Arabs and whites in the north, Khoisans in the south and Pygmies in most of the center. It was whites feeding and providing technology to niggers that allowed them to develop into the plague that they now are.
More or less correct. Negroids originate in West Africa and migrated. The ones in southern Africa came down the east coast. Read up on bantu migrations. Bantu people did not farm above a subsistence level. They never diverted nor impounded water nor invented the wheel. As they migrated they slaughtered in indigenous bushmen who look more like those ancient man pics you see. Not negroid.

In most southern Africa we have summer rain not winter. Only the cape town area has winter rain. We get almost no rain at all between May to September. Perhaps you confused the fact that that is your summer and our winter?

Before they met whites darkies were decimated during the mfecane when the zulu killed unknown millions. A real holocaust not a false jew one. Whites did not slaughter them. Blacks did. All the race battles whites were defending themselves, like blood river. DinGane sold land to whites then murdered them and their women and children. Whites retaliated. So who stole land from who? The purchase document is still there in a museum.

By 1900 the transvaal population figures show whites still outnumbered blacks there. South Africa white republics were largely white with blacks only in natal, the eastern cape and the low veld. The wettest most fertile areas. It was white agriculture industry and medicine that allowed the darkie population to grow. So in effect the best thing for blacks was the arrival of whites.

Apartheid did not steal their land. It gave them back the land on which whites first found them. A lot of that land was prime agricultural, the best watered and has almost all the platinum. So much for the bs of whites stealing the best land.

Blacks have no more claim to South Africa than whites as both immigrated and settled. Whites never stole their land. If anyone stole land it was blacks. Their areas are full of bushman paintings, the people they genocided.

The border Kaffir wars were not whites stealing land. It was blacks crossing the great fish to steal the white man's cattle and murder. Eventually whites had to cross the great fish and take down the xhosa king as the only way to live in peace with them.

Being a very Christian nation, the mistake whites made was not doing what Americans and aussies did and decimating them. Whites just tried to defend themselves and segregate themselves. Now we pay the price.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You lot should go into fiction. You have a pretty interesting way of inventing history.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Why don't you contribute something intelligent instead of moronic 1 liners.

Read history of the Meermin. Slave ship bringing blacks to SA. Yes had to import blacks as there were none. Why bring blacks from Madagascar of there were some around. Blacks mutinied and took the ship. The Dutch punished not the slaves but the ships officers for letting company property fall into the slave's hands. No black was punished. Just whites. All documented like the purchases of land from DinGane and subsequent murder of the whites.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Kradmelder: Interesting stuff. I don't honestly think the Americans were right for what they pulled on the tribes here, but it sure as shit sounds like the South Africans were right in their style of doing things. They were sold land to live on, things were fine, then the blacks (of whatever tribe or tribes) turned on them, so the whites flipped out (nothing wrong with that & there's almost certainly be a movie about it if it were the other way around).

I don't get how things went governmentally with apartheid & all that- if you'd care to elaborate, I'd like to hear it. It sounds like the white South African was getting hammered by the black South African that they had all kinds of assurances that things wouldn't go that way, then the white South Africans took over, and then they gave up that situation. WTF?!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: Interesting stuff. I don't honestly think the Americans were right for what they pulled on the tribes here, but it sure as shit sounds like the South Africans were right in their style of doing things. They were sold land to live on, things were fine, then the blacks (of whatever tribe or tribes) turned on them, so the whites flipped out (nothing wrong with that & there's almost certainly be a movie about it if it were the other way around).

I don't get how things went governmentally with apartheid & all that- if you'd care to elaborate, I'd like to hear it. It sounds like the white South African was getting hammered by the black South African that they had all kinds of assurances that things wouldn't go that way, then the white South Africans took over, and then they gave up that situation. WTF?!
Apartheid interestingly enough was started by the british. They had group areas acts in 1900. If you read the early writings of Ghandi you will see him rant about having to ride the train with Kaffirs and live amongst kaffirs. He said it is an abomination to put the blacks amongst indians. He did not want equality but more apartheid, at least to segregate indians from blacks or let indians ride with whites. So it already existed well before afrikaner rule in 1948.

The Afrikaners just elaborated on it and said each group must live where they lived when whites first encountered them and each must rule themselves. Hence the black homelands with black governments. This was not forced. Not all black homelands chose independence and some chose to remain under apartheid, like kwazulu, Kangwane etc.

The afrikaners took over from the british by election. They just codified what was in practice. Some coloureds had to move, some whites had to move out of black homelands etc. Pass laws were made so that blacks needed a pass stating they were working in white areas to be there after hours. As a result there was almost no crime. The same way, whites could not go to black areas. To cross black homelands you needed an ID or passport, with an ared black asking you for papers, same as when a black came to white areas.

Whites were never really getting hammered. Could have endured far longer. It was the sanctions and constant war against the world eventually. Whites got tired of being away in the army so often, women didn't want their men away, companies had to release people for military service etc. Add fuel rationing for a bit. Most young men want to enjoy life. Not 2 years in the army no pay, then 1 month a year for the rest of their lives. SA was a militarised state. 5 million whites and the army had 500 000 with the reserves. Another 100 000 in the police. The blacks were never close to taking over by force. Whitey would have annihilated them if they tried. Like we did in angola, even with russians and cubans helping them. They were getting hammered by whitey :D .

The blacks never ruled until 1994. It was the british from 1800-1948.The british even dragged us into WW! and WW2 on the wrong side; the british side, or the ZOG side.

The blacks in homelands always ruled themselves. Even apartheid supported the Black traditional leaders. They had their own rules and customs. No one deposed them and put a white in charge. The Zulu royal house still exists, supported with white tax money.

If you google the trc hearings, you will see the anc themselves admit only 475 blacks were killed by apartheid security forces in 45 years of apartheid. This of course excludes the 10s of 1000s killed in open warfare in southwest and angola. the 475 is in south africa itself. By comparison, 16000 or more were killed every year AFTER apartheid. The story that whites slaughtered blacks is juts BS propaganda.
Last edited by Kradmelder on September 29th, 2016, 7:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Just goes to show who writes history, or at least who gets to present history to the American public. Keep you in ignorance and feed you lies. And people trust the media and US Gov.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Kradmelder wrote:Why don't you contribute something intelligent instead of moronic 1 liners.

Read history of the Meermin. Slave ship bringing blacks to SA. Yes had to import blacks as there were none. Why bring blacks from Madagascar of there were some around. Blacks mutinied and took the ship. The Dutch punished not the slaves but the ships officers for letting company property fall into the slave's hands. No black was punished. Just whites. All documented like the purchases of land from DinGane and subsequent murder of the whites.
I bet your life is a pretty interesting novel. How many books have you printed? My guess is it's a trilogy.

Suddenly, Adama and his funda-MENTAL-ism doesn't seem so mental. Well, it does, but not as mental as this. It's like experiencing what it's like to lack any common sense or rationality in this thread.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Blue Murder wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Why don't you contribute something intelligent instead of moronic 1 liners.

I bet your life is a pretty interesting novel. How many books have you printed? My guess is it's a trilogy.

Suddenly, Adama and his funda-MENTAL-ism doesn't seem so mental. Well, it does, but not as mental as this. It's like experiencing what it's like to lack any common sense or rationality in this thread.
How do I get lumped into this? You don't like Kradmelder and now I am mental? Okay fine. :x :lol: I like Kradmelder. He is his opinions. I may disagree with someone of them, but I like the fact that he is open about it, and he speaks the truth as far as he knows it. He isn't making up stories. The only place where I disagree is that I believe all nations are made up of one blood, just as the Bible says. That eliminates my racism. However, that doesn't mean that the blacks there in Africa aren't out there murdering white people just for being white. About 90 white south Africans are murdered by blacks everyday in that small country and no one cares. Should little factoids like this be ignored because of the label of racism?

Truth is truth. Sometimes truth is hard to accept. If blacks down there in SA weren't there and the land was bought legally, and then the blacks became murderers of the whites, if this is all true, then what is the problem with posting it? It is a hard truth, but that doesn't make the messenger the enemy unless of course you hate the message.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote: I like Kradmelder.

I like you to adama but no faggot stuff please :lol: :lol: :lol: I like women more :lol:

Anyway, cheers guys. I'm off for Steaks and brandy and coke with a bike mate.

For people who think SA history is a fantasy because it doesnt fit what they want to think, here is one story

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meermin_slave_mutiny

Black Slaves brought to SA, yes importing blacks. And being lenient to slaves who killed whites because every man has a right to strive for his freedom. It was white captains fault for not securing the ship. It is all recorded history with a court case
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Adama wrote:How do I get lumped into this? You don't like Kradmelder and now I am mental? Okay fine. :x :lol: I like Kradmelder. He is his opinions. I may disagree with someone of them, but I like the fact that he is open about it, and he speaks the truth as far as he knows it. He isn't making up stories. The only place where I disagree is that I believe all nations are made up of one blood, just as the Bible says. That eliminates my racism. However, that doesn't mean that the blacks there in Africa aren't out there murdering white people just for being white. About 90 white south Africans are murdered by blacks everyday in that small country and no one cares. Should little factoids like this be ignored because of the label of racism?

Truth is truth. Sometimes truth is hard to accept. If blacks down there in SA weren't there and the land was bought legally, and then the blacks became murderers of the whites, if this is all true, then what is the problem with posting it? It is a hard truth, but that doesn't make the messenger the enemy unless of course you hate the message.
Don't be silly, Adama. Of course you're not mental for liking K-whatever.

You've always been mental.

All humour aside, I was hoping you had changed but meh, improvement aint for everyone.