Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

First time here..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

First time here..

Postby Baron » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 am

I didn't really want to come here but Winston made me come here somehow...

I am a Canandian living in Philippines.. Now it's about 5 years... I have gone through a lot of different things...

I have a very clear vision and understanding in my own perspective about this country. The way I see things

might be different then majority of the expats here since most of the expats are thinking this country as a pleasure or traveling spot.

For me, this is a country where I want to live my life.. So I might see things in different ways...

I am not going to try to argue with anyone because arguing will cost me unnecessary waste of my own time keep writing on and on..

However, I will let you know the facts how I see things..

Have a good one.
If you see unusual things happening, tell yourself "Welcome to the Philippines!!" and you can finally understand the truth...
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:48 am

Hello Baron, glad you joined our forum. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:58 am

Welcome Baron.

Looking forward to your no-nonsense posts. Don't say I "made" you come here. Rather, say I "inspired" you to come here. hehehe

Anyway, you might be interested in this thread I started about the pros and cons of living and dating in the Philippines:
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself