An American Woman's viewpoint on Happier Abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

The Arab world is the polar opposite of the Western world; the former being a conservative patriarchy and the latter a liberal matriarchy. I just want to live in a place where both genders are equally as respected for the unique qualities we posses, where men feel no need to display a fake hyper-masculinity because women embrace their real femininity rather than try to be men.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

lavezzi wrote:The Arab world is the polar opposite of the Western world; the former being a conservative patriarchy
This is a common misconception of the islamic world. The islamic world is MORE matriarchal than the christian world. Islamic men are MORE OPPRESSED than christian men.

I really do wish that people in the christian world would stop looking at ISLAM as something that seems to be patriarchal and good for men. ISLAM is HARDER on men than women.

Example.

My fav#1 went on about how women were oppressed in Islam because they had to wear black, could not drive cars and were expected to be at home with the kids.

So I said to her.

"That is a common lie that people, especially women believe. Let me tell you the truth about Islam. You had a husband that you say was bad and a drunk and you had to leave him to take care of your son. You say you are here in germany and your son is in the Ukraine with your mum. You say you miss your son dearly and wish you could be with him to raise him rather than here working in Germany. (all of which she confirmed)

Ok. If you and your husband lived in Saudi Arabia he would not be allowed alcohol AT ALL. If he refused to labour his hardest for you and his son he would be taken into a local public square and he would be tied to post and he would be WHIPPED until such time as he promised to do his best for you and his son. He would not be allowed a second wife while his first wife had legitimate complaints.

In return for all the proceeds of his labour you are expected to stay in the house and raise your son to the best of your ability which is exactly what you say you really want to be doing. When you go our to buy food you would be accompanied by a man who must DEFEND YOU WITH HIS LIFE IF NECESSARY. And you are expected to cover up so as not to provoke other men who have no wife and no chance of ever getting a wife into attacking you. You are expected to keep yourself only for your husband and not to flaunt yourself to other horny men who might NEVER have had sex IN THEIR LIFE.

Further. If you were a boy? Like in Iran? You might be expected to walk across a mine field to blow up the mines. If you were a girl you would be protected from such a role.

So..now let me ask you...who is more oppressed...men or women...boys or girls."

Her response was "no one ever told me any of that before."

I said "No...no one has...but now you know...in Islam MEN are FAR more oppressed than women. The OPPRESSION of women is exactly what you SAY YOU WANT. They OPPRESSION of women is to make it their priority to raise their children. And that is most certainly in the best interests of the children and the wider society."

She was very thankful for the education. I lived in Saudi Arabia for 15 months and have many Saudi friends. Saudi men know they are very heavily oppressed but they do it for their women and children.

One of the men I worked with? He as my boss. He was about 50 at the time. We were talking one day and we got onto the topic of my children. I asked him if he had children. His daughter was killed in a car crash at 24. The look on that mans face left me in no doubt at all just how much saudi men love their children and their women. This was a strong man of very strong character...he would negotiate the devil himself out of his pitchfork....but in that instance, that flash in his eye, the look on his face...it was clear to me this man loved his daughter with all his heart and soul and was terribly, terribly hurt on the event of her death.

This man gained great respect from me in that instant. I have never questioned his love for his daughter, his religion, or anything to do with Islam since that point. If his was the face of Islam then that is a perfectly good religion as far as I am concerned.

The idea that this man would allow his daughter to be "oppressed" is laughable. This man would, I am sure, kill any man who injured his daughter deliberately.

ISLAM is a religion that asks men to surrender...namely, oppresses them, for the benefit of the overall society.

In Saudi Arabia you will see the mahtawahs whip men who are too slow to be getting along to prayer. They will whip them in the street. NEVER women.

So is a place where a man can be whipped in public in the street for being slow to go to prayer when the same NEVER happens to women oppressing men or women, eh?
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Peter, I'm well aware of how Muslim men put the lives of their wives above their own should it be called for. Call me a mangina if you will but that's how I think it should be, but only if those women are worth dying to protect, modern Western women certainly are not.

Marriage has only ever 'technically' benefited women, but men still got married out of a deep sense of love and compassion for their women garnished from their past relationship to their mothers, which is the origin of the inner mangina which exists inside males. These aren't bad things as long as women are dependent on men. Now that women are independent from men, we should not be expected to protect women from any dangers or give them any special treatment whatsoever.

Europe in the past possessed the positive aspects of Islam in terms of having strong families and a sense of honor and dignity in it's men, but without the religious extremity. Regardless of whether such an extreme level of religious fundamentalism is a bad thing on it's own, it has completely protected the Islamic region from modernization and other poisonous influences the West has been under for several decades. Look at East Asia which is becoming very Westernized with people losing their traditional values, this is because their ancient philosophies weren't strong enough to resist modernization, just as Christianity was not strong enough for the Europeans.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are you here?

Post by Guyver »

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Peter, I'm well aware of how Muslim men put the lives of their wives above their own should it be called for. Call me a mangina if you will but that's how I think it should be, but only if those women are worth dying to protect, modern Western women certainly are not.

Marriage has only ever 'technically' benefited women, but men still got married out of a deep sense of love and compassion for their women garnished from their past relationship to their mothers, which is the origin of the inner mangina which exists inside males. These aren't bad things as long as women are dependent on men. Now that women are independent from men, we should not be expected to protect women from any dangers or give them any special treatment whatsoever.

Europe in the past possessed the positive aspects of Islam in terms of having strong families and a sense of honor and dignity in it's men, but without the religious extremity. Regardless of whether such an extreme level of religious fundamentalism is a bad thing on it's own, it has completely protected the Islamic region from modernization and other poisonous influences the West has been under for several decades. Look at East Asia which is becoming very Westernized with people losing their traditional values, this is because their ancient philosophies weren't strong enough to resist modernization, just as Christianity was not strong enough for the Europeans.
lavezzi,
wow...you have a LOT to learn. Men got married because they were LIED TO and BRAINWASHED. I know. I was ONE OF THEM. Our mothers NEVER CARED ABOUT US. You think your mother loves you? You are an idiot. She doesnt. Get over it.

When men kill themselves in divorce their mothers and fathers STAY SILENT. Your father does not love you either. If he did he would be on CAF. He would be standing at my side fighting with me. But is he? No. He isn't.

YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER HAVE BETRAYED YOU AND YOUR FUTURE..

ditto for ALL YOUR MATES.

It is about time you learned the TRUTH lavezzi...and stopped with this bullshit brainwashing you have been subjected to.

Your mum pretends to love you so SHE GETS GRAND CHILDREN. You, as a boy, are not relevant.

Time to smell how bad this shit really stinks.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

My mother doesn't love me but she loves my non-existent children of the future? How does that make sense?
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:My mother doesn't love me but she loves my non-existent children of the future? How does that make sense?
I did not say she would love your children. I said she pretends to love you so she GETS grand children children...BIG difference.

Damn...what do they teach you in COMPREHENSION classes now. Do they not teach you to read what is THERE rather than make up stuff that is not?

You are in a bad way lavezzi if you can possibly so badly interpret what I said as your mother LOVES your future children or would love them when they arrive.

She will do nothing of the sort.

You and your children are her "welfare" policy.

And that is ALL you are.

You are people to be used and manipulated to make sure SHE GETS WHAT SHE WANTS. Someone to take care of HER.

If your reading comprehension was so bad on such a short piece of text? Imagine what ELSE you must have badly mis-interpreted.

Here is what I said. I said "pretends to love you".

"Your mum pretends to love you so SHE GETS GRAND CHILDREN. You, as a boy, are not relevant. "

THAT is how badly you are brainwashed by the "love" story. You see it even when it does not exist. As you have been brainwashed to see it where it does not exist. Women are not capable of love. Get over it. Dogs are. So if you want love buy a dog.
lavezzi
Junior Poster

Post by lavezzi »

Peter, you're sounding awfully like a reverse-Feminist. Perhaps here is a place for you: http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/forum.php.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

lavezzi wrote:Peter, you're sounding awfully like a reverse-Feminist. Perhaps here is a place for you: http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/forum.php.
MGTOW are pussies.....I was banned off that forum inside 2 posts!! LOL!!!

I am not reverse feminist or anti-feminists...and I have dropped masculinist as their philosophy has gone wildly into the totally ridiculous....

I am PRO-FREEDOM.

I am a SOVEREIGN and recommend other men choose to be sovereign too.

This is a very unusual concept among men. Most men are pro-slavery...of themselves.

I am PRO THINKING...most men are PRO-IGNORANCE.

If you are not a sovereign yet? I recommend you become one.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

PeterAndrewNolan, you are a very sickening human being. My mother almost died and I made a very huge sacrifice to keep her alive, and yet you cheapen my sacrifice because it involved money. Well guess what, we live in a world where surgery costs money. What do you want me to do to prove I love my mother?

You know what, there is no point arguing further with you. You've already shown that you are incapable of loving and only capable of hate. I have made other sacrifices in my life out of love for my family members, but none of them matter to you because you NEED women to be evil the same way Hitler needed Jews to be evil or communists needed the landowners to be evil. Your very reason for existence has become predicated on western women being evil. Even if every single western woman were to start behaving like Asian or Eastern European women, it wouldn't matter to you because you still need your evil bogeyman or you lose your purpose in life.
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.
Ned,
lavezzi is a 20 year old Irish Lad that I have spoken to separately. I will talk to him how I please. And f**k you too if you think what I said was an "attack". lavezzi made a simple and basic MASSIVE mistake in comprehension. He SHOULD get his arse kicked for being so stupid. Why? Because if he does NOT get his arse kicked he will go around making similar MASSIVE mistakes in comprehension.

There is a LOT wrong with western men..and ONE of them is they are pussified to within an inch of their lives.

WESTERN MEN ALLOW WOMEN TO KILL MEN BUT SPEAK UP WHEN A MAN SPEAKS STRONGLY!

And one other question Ned.

Please show me. What have YOU you done to re-introduce the rule of law in YOUR country?

Go ahead. You presume to tell me how I can talk.

PROVE TO ME YOU HAVE EVEN EARNED THE RIGHT TO MAKE THAT SUGGESTION TO ME.

Suggestions are the domain of PEERS or BETTERS. Those who have not got the GUTS to do what I have done can STFU until they HAVE GOT THE GUTS.

The world would be a lot quieter place if all the gutless cowards STFU and just did what they were told to do by men who DO HAVE THE GUTS to re-introduce the rule of law.

If a few more men HAD MY GUTS AND COURAGE we would have the world passport working, we would have the ability to travel and work without guvment intervention.

In short. If a few more men had MY GUTS AND COURAGE Winstons vision of men being able to travel feely would be a reality.

But there are very FEW men with MY GUTS AND COURAGE....so it is taking longer to get the world passport working. It is taking longer to force guvments to recognise sovereigns. It is taking longer to get MBA going.

ALL BECAUSE 99.9% of western men are nothing but GUTLESS COWARDS.

So cowardly that cower at the police in their home town.

I told lavezzi to give the cops he meets a notice I wrote and tell them I would LOVE to talk to them...and to tell them they have no right to even ask him a question let along harass him....time for lavezzi and his mates to tell the cops they are SERVANTS not masters.
IllinoisWoman
Freshman Poster

Post by IllinoisWoman »

Ned Zeppelin wrote:Why do we need to resort to f**k you to get our argument across. Its pathetic. Screaming and cursing to win an argument without strong evidence is mangina behavior. Peter, why do you need to attack members on this forum so agressively, even ones that have been here much longer than yourself, such as lavezzi? The way you are acting strongly resembles an american female.
Ned Zeppelin, I can explain to you why he acts the way he does. Because he does not seek justice but rather revenge. Even if all women in the English-speaking world were to suddenly become little angels, he would not care because he needs us to be bitches in order to justify his existence. His whole reason for living now is revenge on women from the English-speaking world. If he truly sought justice he would be amenable to women like myself who agree with him that women should not behave the way his ex-wife did, but he has been nothing but hostile to me simply for being from the United States, even though I agree that his ex-wife was in the wrong.