Hi to everyone from England

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
happyandfeminine
Freshman Poster

Hi to everyone from England

Post by happyandfeminine »

I'm a year long member of this wonderful website. I'm a girly, feminine, sensual woman of mixed heritage who is proud to be a woman, supports other girly girls and hates feminists with a passion.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi to everyone from England

Post by jamesbond »

happyandfeminine wrote:I'm a year long member of this wonderful website. I'm a girly, feminine, sensual woman of mixed heritage who is proud to be a woman, supports other girly girls and hates feminists with a passion.
Well, it's good to hear that you hate feminists with a passion. I wish more women felt the same way you do. Welcome to happier abroad! :D

How are things in Liverpool? I hear that the guys in England are very aggressive in asking out women. They even have "pickup artist" seminars in London every year from various PUA groups, teaching men how to approach women and get lot's of women's phone numbers.

Dating for women in the UK must be paradise, since the guys are very aggressive in asking women out and pursuing women. Dating for men in the UK must suck, since the competition for good looking women is off the charts! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

happyandfeminine wrote:I'm a year long member of this wonderful website. I'm a girly, feminine, sensual woman of mixed heritage who is proud to be a woman, supports other girly girls and hates feminists with a passion.
Welcome Miss.

Just for fun post a profile pic of one of your best features.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Welcome happyandfeminine, ... I'm no girly girl nor a feminist. I'm Renata, nice to meet you ;) x
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Then feel free to join here and tell all your women friends about this. http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/uni ... /Home.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
DarkMinxMish
Freshman Poster

Post by DarkMinxMish »

Hello feminine...hope you enjoy the site! ;p
Pricking up her golden head:
We must not look at goblin men,
We must not buy their fruits:
Who knows upon what soil they fed
Their hungry thirsty roots?"