Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleaners

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Post by polya »

Moving on wrote:G'day all from Australia,

My name is Phil and I just surfed on in to this site.

Right now I'm looking for a new career after seven years in the Australian Army. I didn't really want to pull the pin on my service, but when I got back from East Timor six months ago the wife had cleared out and relocated my children to places unknown. The bitch called the cops on me when I went looking for them and I ended up facing some trumped up charges, which spelt the end of my military career.

To top it all off, most of my meagre pension goes on child support and it looks like I'll be taken to the cleaners when I sell up for the divorce settlement.

Anyway, these things happen, and the best thing to do is brush yourself off and start again, which is why I'm here. Not sure where to head - had some wicked times in Malaysia during my service, but Vietnam and Phillipines also appeal. Not sure with my past service how I would get on in Russia, but those Euro babes also look hot and seem to know how to treat a man!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences and hopefully some of you can point me in a fulfilling new direction!
Is your ass still sore from all those dicks? No wonder no girl wants a worthless mangina like you - asshole.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
terminator
Junior Poster

Re: Moving on from Australia after being taken to the cleane

Post by terminator »

Moving on wrote:G'day all from Australia,

My name is Phil and I just surfed on in to this site.

Right now I'm looking for a new career after seven years in the Australian Army. I didn't really want to pull the pin on my service, but when I got back from East Timor six months ago the wife had cleared out and relocated my children to places unknown. The bitch called the cops on me when I went looking for them and I ended up facing some trumped up charges, which spelt the end of my military career.

To top it all off, most of my meagre pension goes on child support and it looks like I'll be taken to the cleaners when I sell up for the divorce settlement.

Anyway, these things happen, and the best thing to do is brush yourself off and start again, which is why I'm here. Not sure where to head - had some wicked times in Malaysia during my service, but Vietnam and Phillipines also appeal. Not sure with my past service how I would get on in Russia, but those Euro babes also look hot and seem to know how to treat a man!

Look forward to hearing about your experiences and hopefully some of you can point me in a fulfilling new direction!
Hi Phil aka FOOL - you think your worthless sob story washes with me? You're no JAMES BOND - you're just a worthless wannabe who practices quick-draw pistol shots in the mirror with your mama's hairbrush. You are a NOBODY so run along and let the adults talk here.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

polya wrote:This thread is a perfect example of why men are screwed in life & why women have the upper hand. We have a man asking for advice, then instead of helping him, the postings get taken over by someone's ravings & he wants us to join his insanity. Then, posters just trade insults & are divided amongst themselves.

If you look at women's threads they actually support each other & gang up against men, while men are just divided & conquered. Also if a man starts posting on women's threads, he's shunned. But when a woman posts on men's threads most guys try to pick her up! Just don't waste your time talking to most girls - there's no chance of sex unless you're a bad boy.
Yes, I have seen this dynamic play out myself; even in real life. Women obviously gain power when they ban together because as weak individuals, their only choice is to ban together to gain strength and protect themselves, but men on the other hand have the individual power to strike out on their own, and if they can successfully overthrow whatever is controlling them, they can create an empire.