Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello from the Southwestern US

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello from the Southwestern US

Postby SolInvictus » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:44 am

Hello all!

I've been lurking on this site for a little while now, and figured it wouldn't hurt to finally register. I'm a mid-30s male who fairly recently came upon the conclusion that I would have better luck looking for women abroad rather than here in the US. Not only that, I'm actually working towards finally making the move and leaving for Eastern Europe. Along with having some heritage from there, I find the culture and history of many of the former Eastern bloc countries to be quite fascinating. Of course, I find the women to be extremely hot as well, having already dated a few here in the US. :)

I can't say I swing towards the extreme ends of my beliefs, unlike many of the prolific posters here, from what I've so far gathered. I think equal rights should exist, but also believe our society has gone way too far in trying to enforce them, thus creating a tyranny against not just men, but other groups and demographics in the name of political correctness.

Anyways, just wanted to briefly introduce myself. You all should see me posting here in the coming days!
SolInvictus
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:51 am

Welcome, Sol. Having roots will make it much easier. Plus you know where to focus.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself