Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello Everyone

Postby woody » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello everyone, New kid on the block just happened to stumble on to this website by accident. Getting fed up with the situation here in the good old US of A. I stationed in Germany for 8 years in the late 80's early 90's and I just recently came back from Kuwait were I spent 5 years as a contractor. I had the time of my life over there. A lot of Asian women and Indian, Pakastan and Sri Lankan women over there. Don't hear to much mention of them on this site. But the women that I met in Kuwait definately like westerners. I looking to move to South America in about 2 years or so; maybe sooner depending on how long it takes me to learn spanish. I've been thinking Peru or Costa Rica any suggestions would be appreciated. Once again hello to everyone and look forward to talking to you guys real soon.
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 am

Yeah the gulf is a good place to go if you need to make some money fast. Maybe I'll have to do that once Chinese women have depleted my war chest!

I know a couple of guys with Muslim wives - the women definitely love Western men since they treat them so much better!

I hear good things about Peru and that part of S America, and they're definitely an alternative to SE Asia.

Colombia is safer than it was, and Colombian women are probably the best in the area.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
Veteran Poster

Postby woody » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Xiongmao, You would love Kuwait there are Chinese women everywhere. It's hard going to the shopping center or the mall without them trying to give you there number, for the personal massage; we all know what that means :) However, there are nice ones there as well that are not working girls very beautiful women. A lot of them speak very good English too. The language is just to difficult for me. I'll be the first to admit I'm not the brightest star in the sky. That's why I'm trying to learn Spanish.
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself