Just another introduction...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Just another introduction...

Post by Kuli »

Hey Guys!

I gonna start with a short intro, where I cut out the BS.

I'm a guy in his twenties who's tired of the anti-social, boring lifestyle here in the west. The whole last year I swooped the world and realized how awsome life can be. Also, lately I've been working in mental health care and from there I can see where our society is going....Might fill in with more details later!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just another introduction...

Post by jamesbond »

Kuli wrote:Hey Guys!

I gonna start with a short intro, where I cut out the BS.

I'm a guy in his twenties who's tired of the anti-social, boring lifestyle here in the west. The whole last year I swooped the world and realized how awsome life can be. Also, lately I've been working in mental health care and from there I can see where our society is going....Might fill in with more details later!
Hello Kuli. What countries did you visit last year? Which ones did you like the most? How where the women in those countries?

Welcome to happier abroad! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Kuli
Freshman Poster

Post by Kuli »

Thank's JB!

Most of the countries in South America and the eastern mainland of eastern Asia(?) lol! Basicly frome the siberian tundra down to the swamp's of Burma :D
Also I've been through Europe before.

I must say that dating and hooking up with girl's isn't my biggest reason for living abroad (but still a mayor factor!) since I'm doing ok back home. But, 1. why would I like to do ok when I could be doing great? 2. I realize that I'm young, but I'm not gonna be that forever and that my game level will drop if I don't change location after a while.

I don't really know where to start about the women country by country. I will write some separate trip report's later

peace out!