Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Tezcatlipoca » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:27 pm

Hey fellow forumers,

I am new here. I am a current college student, but I do not like the opportunities here in the United States and I am looking for information before I decide to just up and move to another country. I am pursuing my engineering degree and I have been quite successful with women in the past as I had a fairly decent paying job in the past (which I hated). Now that I am a college student I am having trouble finding anyone that really excites me on all levels (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) and it really sucks. It has made me realize that I just cannot live like that forever and I am worth more than that. I have an entrepreneurial spirit and would love to be an inventor one day (teaching myself the patent/small business/distribution chain process). I may get my MBA, but it seems the information I need can be accessed elsewhere with less time/financial investment and I would just like to move on with my life and find a great -soul mate- (not to be overly emotional, but I find this is the only way I would it "worth it" to get married). In the meantime, I will just keep dating random chicks. Anyhow, any suggestions on countries, languages to learn, etc? I would like to live in a place with warm weather and beaches. I hear China is great for entrepreneurs. I come from a major metropolitan area so I have experienced many women from different countries already. I have an affinity for Japanese women, Indian women, and Latin women (I am half Latin so there are some cultural/emotional familiarities that lure me, but I am more of an intellectual and Latin women often seem less "serious" and more intent on just "having fun" which I would not seek in a long term partner). I have reservations about Japan because I hear the business culture there is more demanding than in the US and offers less pay. Any suggestions/tips/research you can point me to or suggest I look up would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself