Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Winston's Secret Plan

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Winston's Secret Plan

Postby zboy3 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Hello, I'm a new zboy. I'm a lone of zboy1, but I have defected. You see, Winston is secretly cloning zboy1 so that he can have an army to overtake happier abroad. You thought all the conspiracy stuff was making the board bad? Well just wait til Winston attacks with an army of zboy clones! :(

BTW, you may have noticed Winston is still in Las Vegas and has stopped this whole happier abroad thing. Winston is actually working for TPTB and thats why he posts all this new age mysticism bs. It's all part of the plan.

It's just like how the world changes slowly and gets worse because TPTB make small gradual changes. Winston slowly changed and corrupted the forum and this was all part of the plan. It's just like the real world. HA will not survive at this rate....
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:30 pm

I want to know what ZBOY 2 thinks about all this, no matter what you say about Mr. Wu he is still a very very handsome man.
Time to Hide!
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm

Welcome to the "wise guy" thread!
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself