Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

No more cesspool.....

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

No more cesspool.....

Postby HappyinEurope » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:28 am

On september 10, 2013 after 32 years, I left the United States and moved back to my homeland The Netherlands. Strange things are happening in the United States these days, and every day seems to bring additional scary news. It is similar to the erosion of civil liberties in Germany during the 1930s. I have seen a move toward a domestic police force that increasingly looks, thinks, acts, and is armed more like a military force than a civilian police force. I asked myself if I wanted to stay in such an environment, bereft of friendship and community, and the answer was a loud and resounding NO! The longer I am in Europe, the more I realize what a ridiculous country the US is........

Europe today is a close-knit, ultra-efficient, pan-democratic & participatory political organism. The member nations, like US states, are in many ways the laboratories for change; each one trying out slightly different versions of ideas than its neighbors. However, because each nation has absolute veto power over any changes to EU policy, rules and regulations (a nation must pass a series of entry hurdles , then agree to abide by EU laws already in place), any new law that has the slightest whiff of authoritarianism (let alone totalitarianism or Draconianism), simply has no chance. To paraphrase a phrase: CONSENSUS is king, (nation) state rights reign supreme.

Just recently visited a friend in Florida and it was a stark reminder what a cesspool America is. Waiting in a long line for hours at immigration a young couple with a baby asked a INS goon if they could get out of line to change the baby's diaper, the INS Nazi said NO! This was truly the last time I go there.....

As far as women is concerned there is no comparison. American women are selfish, narcissistic, fake, arrogant, paranoid, angry, emotionally unstable, mentally unstable, suffer from delusions and are out of touch with reality and on top of that are fat or become fat once they are married. Obesity is an epidemic in the US but the general population as a whole is also mentally obese, caused by the overconsumption of low-quality information like stupid tv programs, movies and corporate controlled news. This is why people there are stressed, mentally sluggish, unfocussed, uncreative, and unhappy.

American women have no trace of empathy and no genuine interest in bonding emotionally with a mate. Once the surface charm is scraped off, their marriages are sexless, loveless, one-sided, and almost always short-term. If a marriage partner has any value to the sociopath, it is because the partner is viewed as a possession, one that the sociopath may feel angry to lose, but never sad or accountable. Get out now guys, while you can.....It's amazing how my life has transformed into what I call "normal civilized behaviour." I have met a nice woman from Indonesia who is funny, down to earth, pretty and never asked probing(qualifying) questions that American women do.

I have to admit though that it is not entirely the American female's fault, cultural influences play a very important role in the development of sociopaths in any given population. Specifically in American culture, which holds individualism as a central value that stimulates the development of sociopathic behavior. American society has always permitted and valued some of the sociopathic traits like no conscience, irresponsibility, lack of remorse.
Last edited by HappyinEurope on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Re: No more cesspool.....

Postby Ghost » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:42 pm

Sounds pretty optimistic about Europe, but then I imagine it can't be as bad as the U.S. Anyway, congrats on getting out. You are certainly correct about America transitioning into a police state. What is life like in the Netherlands in particular? I know there are more everyday freedoms like more legal drugs and p4p.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HappyinEurope » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:26 pm

Ghost, in Holland you are definetly more free then in the US. I give you one small example: here in the small town I live in they have an annual "winewalk" where local merchants stay open in the evening and each serve a different wine. You only have to buy a glass. People walk on the streets, drinking wine going from store to store and have a great time. Guess what? No police in sight! You think this would be possible in the US? I lived in a town in the US where on the weekends police (gorillas) were on every corner and police cruisers parked everywhere. Not fun at all. They can have it. Soft drugs are legal and doesn't get abused, the socalled coffee shops are actually deminishing because of lesser demand. Go figure. Police here don't look like buffoons and are actually there to protect and serve. In the US it is more like: "What are you looking at?" I feel a lot safer here.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Postby xiongmao » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:34 pm

I've spent time in Barcelona and Berlin this year and I have to say I'm amazed at how both have felt. The only trouble I've had is in tourist areas, plus the occasional psychopath (well you get those in every country).

In Barcelona there was a huge drugs scene - I've since heard each household is "permitted" to grow 3 cannabis trees.

Berlin feels pretty safe, even though my budget hotel is in skinhead territory.

As for P4P, Berlin actually has a hooker area where scantily clad Eastern Europeans hang round day and night. There are also all manner of "cruising clubs" and even flat rate all you can f*ck brothels.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby The Jet Set » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:11 pm

HappyInEurope - Everything you said in your 4th and 5th paragraph of your original post is exactly right. Now, not all American women are like that but the majority are. I became aware of the beginning of this behavior close to thirty years ago. Before then women were very good to men, at least in my experience.
The Jet Set
Freshman Poster

Postby HappyinEurope » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 am

Ofcourse there are exceptions, but when you do meet a woman that is not like the rule she most likely is from another country. It is a fact that American culture has become a breeding ground for sociopaths. And disturbingly, the prevalence of sociopathy in the United States seems to be increasing. The 1991 Epidemiologic Catchment Area study, sponsored by the National Institute of Mental Health, reported that in the fifteen years preceding the study, the prevalence of antisocial personality disorder had nearly doubled among the young in America, It would be difficult, closing in on impossible, to explain such a dramatically rapid shift in terms of genetics or neurobiology. Itis a culture phenomenon. The crazier you are, the better you will do.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself