Greetings guys

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Greetings guys

Post by Nomad »

Sup everyone at this community.

I enjoy reading the content here so I decided to join, also I'm a new-born expat. I felt life in America sucked, the quality of women were absolutely abysmal. I knew that no matter what, I would NEVER marry a American woman. I think I lived in the "better" side of America compared to most, Dallas, TX. To my luck, I met a girl from Finland online. We were just friends at first, I never expected for it to go beyond that. I'm a pretty short guy and she is a taller girl, and experience with my "american girls" told me she would never see you as more than a friend because girls are shallow. However, 2 years later, we got married and I traveled to her country twice and stay close to a month each time.

Now, we finally live together and Im very very very happy. I'm out of the toxic cultural wasteland known as the United States. Now I breathe in fresh air. I just went for a hour run with my wife along a very beautiful forested path and just finished eating some home-made strawberry smothie she made! And of course, now i'm enjoying my time reading this forum and taking in my bedroom window view. Life is Good!!!! Cheers!!!!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Greetings guys

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome Nomad, glad you found our forum. I am glad you found a good woman to marry. You certainly sound like you are happier abroad. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Welcome to the forum. We're a very diverse group and tolerate diversity, unlike some forums. Don't be put off by the "earth is flat and aliens created human life" threads, nor by the "you're going to burn in hell if you're not a fundamentalist Christian threads", nor the "I'm a complete loser and no one will ever love me" threads. Amidst the noise, there's some good content.

I'm not a moderator, but I would ask you follow one rule that needs to be enforced around here more, which is don't ruin the good threads. If you want to rant (you sound like you're happy now, so maybe that's a non-issue for you), please do so in your own thread in the rant forum or someone else's rant thread, not in the good threads.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Nomad, yaa your not very tall are you ? If I am not mistaken you're only a little over 1 meter in height. You are by far my favorite computer/space probe ( besides Droid of course ). It was real cold what Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk did to you but glad to see you finally made it home. Spock just died but you can still take revenge on the captain, he is still kicking about barely.

So she really has fun playing with that antenna that pops up on the top of your head ? Also please do not sterilize the planet and I am glad you found true happiness here at home......... :D
Time to Hide!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Thanks for the greetings guys. :D

I see a lot of people here thinking about expating, but don't. I'll be honest, if it wasn't for my wife, I probably wouldn't have, but I do know that its worth it. Once your out of a toxic environment, and get into a more healthier one, you feel more happier and positive.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You made the right choice, America has been slated for sterilization. Have you seen the map of UN 21 for what they have planned here ?
Time to Hide!
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

Moretorque wrote:You made the right choice, America has been slated for sterilization. Have you seen the map of UN 21 for what they have planned here ?
I have. Reminds me of starwars in that movie scene where the dark sith says "activate agenda 21" and suddenly the Jedi's all get killed but a few.

I see the judgement of America coming and it won't be pretty. That doesn't mean the rest of the world won't have its trials and tribulations, but I do think America will have it the worst, since its prepared the least.