Three years in Asia, now in the USA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Three years in Asia, now in the USA

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 11:35 pm
@Joe_ Why is there nothing in your posts? Did you edit out everything you said?

Why is everybody on this forum so bad at responding to people? Protip, if you don't mention someone or reply to their post, they can't tell whether you replied to them unless they check your specific thread all the time.
Many of the successful people probably are like any other Westerners and don't want to help others succeed.

Some like Gali is a German Atheist degenerate who wastes his time on liberal and progressive nonsense!

Others are mongers and sexpats who spend their days in brothels and drinking away their time, to piss away their money.

I got better responses from normies on other websites, although I did post a more diplomatic version of how I "baited a girl with a negative message" and they actually agreed that I was getting much wiser and that I should have done it less hostile to use negativity to get a more positive result than the one I ended up getting.

People on this website just seem to care more about having meaningless sex and discussing conspiracy theories or, in the case of Gali, trying to promote atheism any chance he gets! Gali probably thinks he's the reincarnation of Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud...both degenerate Jews from Germany...and Gali is a total disgrace and embarrassment for true, real, noble, historic Germans.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Hmm, so Joe showed up, wrote 7 really positive posts in a row loaded with nice pictures from Japan, then manually deleted all of his own posts on the whole forum and disappeared the night after, kinda like the aptly named 'Ghost' guy... :mrgreen:

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 30th, 2022, 10:29 pm
My brother discouraged me from being interested in Japan, he said that wokeness and feminism is getting surprisingly bad in Tokyo.
But I'm interested in living in a true conservative society where I can find a loyal, sweet, feminine stay at home wife.
I'm planning on visiting Japan this summer when the COVID restrictions are lifted. Do you have any recommendations on places to go and how I could get to know the culture better and meet people while I'm there? I took some Japanese language classes but I am very rusty on them. I could probably refresh a bit before visiting though.
@Outcast9428
Re: your post from a week ago about Japan, I think you might still like it a lot based on what you wrote.
Japan is still a beautiful country with a chance of being saved to some degree, unlike most of the Western countries.
The more Japanese you can speak there the better, ideally. There definitely is a substantial subset of Japanese women open to "gentleman" white men there (not just chicks looking to hook up for a bit and then dump the white beau for a more suitable Japanese husband later, though there's probably even more of those LOL :D ).

What your brother warned you about re: wokeness and feminism in Tokyo is not untrue though. In fact, if you want to avoid 'Western' influences like those, Tokyo and Okinawa might be the top two places to avoid living in Japan, even if they're great to visit. I'm not trying to sound discouraging though. (Personally I'd still rather live in the worst places in Japan or Thailand vs the sinking titanic jewnited states, though in part that's because I admittedly don't give a @!#$ about feminism as much as a lot of you guys.)

I also think both Japan and Thailand are awesome countries and like them myself for lots of reasons, but for you and the many other guys talking about how you want conservative traditional values, you might also want to check out Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

I'll write more later in some other thread, but throwing out some other cool places I'd check out on your trip if I were you, in no particular order: Sapporo (and other places in Hokkaido too if you like nature scenery), Kyoto, in Nagano there's a snow monkey park with monkeys that like taking baths in hot springs (LOL), Shimoda (neat port town in Shizuoka prefecture with an interesting history), snorkeling in beautiful tropical waters at Okinawa (possibly even right alongside sea turtles), Shikoku Island (check out the 88 Temple Pilgrimage), amazing fairy tale moss forests on Yakushima island, Takachiho Gorge, Gyukusendo Cave, and also there's all those islands we were talking about in another thread full of cats, rabbits, and the village of foxes...

Anyway, good look with your Japan trip this Summer. 8)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith Huh, that's strange... Well I really appreciate you reposting it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Why is everybody on this forum so bad at responding to people? Protip, if you don't mention someone or reply to their post, they can't tell whether you replied to them unless they check your specific thread all the time.
Many of the successful people probably are like any other Westerners and don't want to help others succeed.

Some like Gali is a German Atheist degenerate who wastes his time on liberal and progressive nonsense!

Others are mongers and sexpats who spend their days in brothels and drinking away their time, to piss away their money.

I got better responses from normies on other websites, although I did post a more diplomatic version of how I "baited a girl with a negative message" and they actually agreed that I was getting much wiser and that I should have done it less hostile to use negativity to get a more positive result than the one I ended up getting.

People on this website just seem to care more about having meaningless sex and discussing conspiracy theories or, in the case of Gali, trying to promote atheism any chance he gets! Gali probably thinks he's the reincarnation of Karl Marx or Sigmund Freud...both degenerate Jews from Germany...and Gali is a total disgrace and embarrassment for true, real, noble, historic Germans.
I wouldn't hold that negative view of HA users. Honestly, Happier Abroad is the most right-wing forum I've ever been on. The people here actually seem even more authentically conservative then the people from the /pol/ board on 4chan shockingly enough. I've never been on a forum other then /pol/ where discussing the JQ was so acceptable. Also, pretty much everybody here dislikes feminism and Western liberal values.

I do see what you mean though that some people here do still cling to mild forms of degeneracy. Some of the people here do sound like failed pickup artists who's greatest desire is to be able to approach random women out in public and take them to bed rather then find a marriage worthy woman to commit to. That being said, I do think it would be a mistake to characterize the majority of people here as being like that. Me, you, Cornfed, Fschmidt, MrMan, NPCSlammer and many others here do seem to genuinely support 100% traditional values and the people who aren't 100% onboard at least seem to be 75% on board lol. They just need some more time I guess to swallow the entire tradpill.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 11:33 pm
Tsar wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 1:13 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

I wouldn't hold that negative view of HA users. Honestly, Happier Abroad is the most right-wing forum I've ever been on. The people here actually seem even more authentically conservative then the people from the /pol/ board on 4chan shockingly enough. I've never been on a forum other then /pol/ where discussing the JQ was so acceptable. Also, pretty much everybody here dislikes feminism and Western liberal values.

I do see what you mean though that some people here do still cling to mild forms of degeneracy. Some of the people here do sound like failed pickup artists who's greatest desire is to be able to approach random women out in public and take them to bed rather then find a marriage worthy woman to commit to. That being said, I do think it would be a mistake to characterize the majority of people here as being like that. Me, you, Cornfed, Fschmidt, MrMan, NPCSlammer and many others here do seem to genuinely support 100% traditional values and the people who aren't 100% onboard at least seem to be 75% on board lol. They just need some more time I guess to swallow the entire tradpill.
I agree. I was just angry at how @Voyager1 called me a fool when he was the fool, because I was 100% correct. I knew it, I know it, most people with common sense know it, some normies knew it, and even redpills on normie websites completely praised me and said I was great for doing what I did to that Attention Whore on a dating app. I also learned a lot when doing it and it taught me knew lessons. And @Gali is just a Cuck Kraut that Hitler would have sent to the Camps as an undesirable degenerate dissident. Gali thinks he's being all smart using emojis and provoking people, including myself, but he's just showing he's a total feminized cuck since only feminist bitches and entitled cunts use emojis to "brick wall" others and don't engage in real discussions.

It seems like Voyager1 and his sockpuppets only purpose is to troll me and provoke me.

Honestly, the only reason I did my first real "nuclear" negging at the time was because I was thinking about my "possible future checkmate" against the Dutch Customs Agency, and since I had nothing to lose with sending a message to that girl on a dating app, I sent it, and I walked away feeling victorious because I provoked a response out of her within 1-3 minutes when she failed to acknowledge my other messages for a few days.

When I realized that if I have nothing to lose then I have all the leverage. Learning that concept and I mean truly understanding it has changed me. It's given me a realization that I never had before. Now I have more power.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑