American Man ready to escape the USSA!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Re: American Man ready to escape the USSA!

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Joe_ wrote:
February 20th, 2022, 4:09 pm
Picture this:
I was on a train one day in Japan, while I was stationed there with my unit. I get on a train car and there are three Americans from the base on that car. They have an entire case of beer sitting on the floor of the train car and they are getting drunk on the train in public in Japan, and being loud. Only classless dolts would act like that, but that's your typical American! I was so embarrassed I moved to another train car. I don't associate with losers like that. You and I wouldn't make a scene like that, but you can see why Asians tend to shun foreigners, based on behavior like that. Oh and also, while I was stationed in Japan, two sailors got off their ship and raped a teenage Japanese girl in a parking lot and left her for dead.
NPCslammer wrote:
February 20th, 2022, 4:18 pm
I saw the way military personnel behaved in S Korea, and it was despicable. Unbelievable the level of rudeness and disrespect from many of those shitbags, especially the niggers. They were probably the worst. Literally painfully embarrassing to be around. The white guys weren’t much better though.
@Joe_
@NPCslammer
Ugh, goddamn, the scenarios you guys were describing there are a part of the reasons I never considered going over to Japan in the old days, even though I always thought it looked like a great place.

Personally, I never would go anywhere near Okinawa because of all the bullshit like you're describing around the bases, or Hiroshima and Nagasaki where the ZOG dropped the bombs regardless of how long ago that was.

@Yohan, what do you think? Any opinions on most or least offensive places for tall white gaijin to be seen in Japan?

I wish I could transform into a Japanese man so I could go there without making natives upset with me, but looking pretty likely at this point that I am going there anyway...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@WilliamSmith
WilliamSmith wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Ugh, goddamn, the scenarios you guys were describing there are a part of the reasons I never considered going over to Japan in the old days, even though I always thought it looked like a great place.

Personally, I never would go anywhere near Okinawa because of all the bullshit like you're describing around the bases, or Hiroshima and Nagasaki where the ZOG dropped the bombs regardless of how long ago that was.

@Yohan, what do you think? Any opinions on most or least offensive places for tall white gaijin to be seen in Japan?

I wish I could transform into a Japanese man so I could go there without making natives upset with me, but looking pretty likely at this point that I am going there anyway...
After living in Japan as a white man from Europe since 40 years and both of my daughters are 50/50 European/Japanese, I think all this subject concerning foreigners in Japan is widely exaggerated. There is no offensive place in Japan and I have been in Japan almost everywhere.

The only a bit strange place in Japan is Okinawa, as the half of the island is used for US military facilities and even the Japanese governor of Okinawa is an American Japanese - his first name is Denny and if you see his picture, you will hardly consider him to be a Japanese, but he fits Okinawa, as its population is also not typical so Japanese called Ryukyu islanders. And true with so many US servicemen around, some unpleasant incidents and even crimes happen. Okinawa governor, Mr. Denny Tamaki is not known to be US-military friendly, somehow understandable if you live in Okinawa.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denny_Tamaki

However there is no problem in Nagasaki, plenty of local and foreign tourists there, including huge cruise ships from abroad - and surely not in Hiroshima, a fairly large industrial city with suburbs totally about 1.4 million people. I am living only about 100 miles away a bit outside of Okayama City.

I hardly can image that you could face any problem as a foreigner from the States living in Japan - I never had any issue about that and also not my 2 daughters, now adults and also living in Japan.

If you do not believe me, just rent a car and drive to anywhere in all Japan (you need a car if you visit rural areas) or use the trains and visit all cities in Japan, you will see there is no problem at all.

Japan might be not such a cheap place, but it is a tipless society and prices are fixed, in general safe and with polite and clean people around everywhere.

The only problem might be the language. Of course as a foreigner to be able to communicate in Japanese, written and spoken, is clearly an advantage, it's the language here for 96 percent native speakers and 2 percent who are using Japanese as bi-lingual citizens - Koreans, Chinese born in Japan or Japanese Brazilians whose children came back to live in Japan etc. - No knwledge of Japanese might cause you to feel to be an outsider, an illiterate. Be patient and do not expect that English is understood just everywhere - Japan is not the Philippines or Singapore/Malaysia or HongKong.

Problems are starting only if some few foreigners - and typically they are from USA - are starting to 'teach' Japanese people what they shall do and what they shall not do, because in USA is everything so much better, cheaper, women have more rights, Japanese are pagans etc. etc.
I noticed similar behavior of US-citizens also in Thailand.

I remember an US citizen who was telling a very young Japanese saleswoman in a department store in a very rude way what an uneducated idiot she is, because she could not understand his English and she was really helpless. - So I asked this man 'how many languages do you speak' and he was looking at me like if I am the man in the moon.

I also remember a typical US cergyman, who was moving around with the Bible and leaflets in Japanese, approaching Japanese in the street and telling them that Buddhism is a bad religion, only Jesus will save you - and if you do this like this guy in front of a Buddhist temple during a funeral how can you be surprised that Japanese are asking him to 'go home'.

So if you come to Japan as a foreigner, dress properly, be patient if people don't understand you if you have any question, and of course refrain from aggressive rhetoric, see some examples above.

Generally said, there are not so few US-citizens (who are not related to the US-military) and other foreigners in the large Japanese cities, as there are many foreign companies, international hotel chains, Western style restaurants, American schools, research institutes etc. - Many of them with Japanese family and I am not aware that they have any problem in Japan or that Japanese complaining about their presence.
-----
I like this video, this woman is really unique, very fluent in Japanese and English) and there is no way when you see her to mistaken her for a Japanese as both of her parents are black people from the States - interesting what she says about Japan at the beginning (I never felt being excluded), later on (I experienced discrimination and prejustice first time in USA) and at the end (So I think it totally depends on you).

Is Japan Racist? | Growing up in Rural Japan (ft.Tiffany)
Video is bilingual in English and Japanese, very good quality and translation.
Interesting also to read some of the follow-up comments.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
March 4th, 2022, 11:02 pm
After living in Japan as a white man from Europe since 40 years and both of my daughters are 50/50 European/Japanese, I think all this subject concerning foreigners in Japan is widely exaggerated. There is no offensive place in Japan and I have been in Japan almost everywhere.
@Yohan
Thank you for your detailed response.
I'll come back and reply in more detail later, but wanted to clarify one thing:
When I asked about "least offensive places for tall white gaijin to be seen in Japan," I meant from the point of view of Japanese, who understandably don't like foreigners going to Japan (not the other way around!).

I'm worried (for Japan's sake, not mine!) that Japan has opened itself up to dangerous floods of foreign immigrants and invaders, who are creating all sorts of problems in Japan (while adding insult to injury by behaving as parasites and then whining that "Japan is rayciss and xenophobic," etc.). To matters worse, I've heard that patriotic groups protesting dangerous levels of foreign privilege and influence in Japan were met with a bunch of "hate speech" legislation to try to suppress them from even being able to publicly present their point-of-view. I also heard that the legislation (from 2016 was it?) lacks teeth, but obviously the danger signs are everywhere that foreign subversives are trying to bring Japan down using the same tactics (more or less) they've used to ruin the jewnited states, which is just crashing hysterically into ruins and insolvency because of its woke cesspool culture, "diversity", bolshevik politics, cancel culture and war on free speech, etc. I hope patriots in Japan will be able to defend it from allowing that to happen there.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/