Found this forum by accident...

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Found this forum by accident...

Post by Corey_Bee »

Hi you guys. I've been researching the Philippines since 2009, originally as an outsource for some of my writing work. I've found many nice people in my search, which dovetailed with my experiences in meeting Filipinos.

It's my intention to check out Cebu as a possible place for my retirement. Since I'm not a youngster, I don't need to do a lot of nightlife or cavorting.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Found this forum by accident...

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 2nd, 2023, 9:43 am
Hi you guys. I've been researching the Philippines since 2009, originally as an outsource for some of my writing work. I've found many nice people in my search, which dovetailed with my experiences in meeting Filipinos.

It's my intention to check out Cebu as a possible place for my retirement. Since I'm not a youngster, I don't need to do a lot of nightlife or cavorting.
Hi @Corey_Bee welcome to the forum. There's a few threads about the Philippines on here. Other users such as @MarcosZeitola or @publicduende may be able to help you as I think they've both spent time there.

What kind of writing do you do? I'm partial to a bit of creative writing, personally. Anyway, welcome. If you need help with anything just give me a shout.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

Got off on a bit of a bad start there, man. It happens. You said in another topic you have quite a lot of experience with ladies abroad and you have traveled to/lived in a variety of nations, care to elaborate a bit on past experiences, the good, the bad, places you did best, places you didn't do as well?

You say you're "not a youngster", how old we're talking? I've been abroad several years myself before eventually returning to Europe. The more information you divulge, the better advice people here could give you. And if you've been around the block, your observations could be of use to other readers/members.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 10:05 am
Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

Got off on a bit of a bad start there, man. It happens. You said in another topic you have quite a lot of experience with ladies abroad and you have traveled to/lived in a variety of nations, care to elaborate a bit on past experiences, the good, the bad, places you did best, places you didn't do as well?

You say you're "not a youngster", how old we're talking? I've been abroad several years myself before eventually returning to Europe. The more information you divulge, the better advice people here could give you. And if you've been around the block, your observations could be of use to other readers/members.
I am in France right now, but came back from a Philippines trip and I miss it. I was in Angeles City and Manila. In general Manila is more expensive than Angeles but it might be higher quality depending on where you are at and what you are talking about. My best experiences are in the Philippines and it's worth it for men to go there especially if they only have bad experiences with women in western countries. I want to travel to more areas there to continue my research for retirement. I am in France right now and the women aren't interested in me at all, but it's still not as bad as my experiences with American women. I grew up in the 60's.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 8:16 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

I am in France right now, but came back from a Philippines trip and I miss it. I was in Angeles City and Manila. In general Manila is more expensive than Angeles but it might be higher quality depending on where you are at and what you are talking about. My best experiences are in the Philippines and it's worth it for men to go there especially if they only have bad experiences with women in western countries. I am in France right now and the women aren't interested in me at all, but it's still not as bad as my experiences with American women. I grew up in the 60's.
French women can be pretty hot. My French teacher at school was a hot French woman and she once stroked my leg under the table. :lol:

I like a lot of music from the 50s and 60s. A lot of funky tunes and swinging songs. I think it's all better than modern music. :wink:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Corey_Bee wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

I am in France right now, but came back from a Philippines trip and I miss it. I was in Angeles City and Manila. In general Manila is more expensive than Angeles but it might be higher quality depending on where you are at and what you are talking about. My best experiences are in the Philippines and it's worth it for men to go there especially if they only have bad experiences with women in western countries. I want to travel to more areas there to continue my research for retirement. I am in France right now and the women aren't interested in me at all, but it's still not as bad as my experiences with American women. I grew up in the 60's.
Welcome!What are your experiences with american women?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

69ixine wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 6:05 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

This user was Mercer on a sockpuppet account. As such, I've issued a permanent ban.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

:shock:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 6:10 am
69ixine wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 6:05 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:

Welcome!

This user was Mercer on a sockpuppet account. As such, I've issued a permanent ban.
:shock: it's crazy how on the internet people can just create elaborate lies and personalities to fool others.Good you banned him then.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts