Made Man Tony

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Made Man Tony

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

Hey bros

I'm Made Man Tony and I'm from Miami.

I stumbled across this website a couple of weeks ago and found Winston Wu's message mega interesting. Today I decided to make an account.

Miami is okay (the tail is nice and spicy, that's for sure!) but for the last year or so I've been wanting to check out new destinations abroad. I'm most interested in latin america but I might even consider thailand too.

I'm into weight training, boxing, nightlife and of course cruising for p***y. I've proly banged 100 chicks in Miami but I'm looking to double that figure abroad!

Before the pandemic I stayed in colombia for about three weeks. The year before that in italy. The ladies were banging!

Plz give me some advice on good places for banging hot babes happier abroad bros!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Made Man Tony

Post by kangarunner »

Made Man Tony wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 8:08 am
Hey bros

I'm Made Man Tony and I'm from Miami.

I stumbled across this website a couple of weeks ago and found Winston Wu's message mega interesting. Today I decided to make an account.

Miami is okay (the tail is nice and spicy, that's for sure!) but for the last year or so I've been wanting to check out new destinations abroad. I'm most interested in latin america but I might even consider thailand too.

I'm into weight training, boxing, nightlife and of course cruising for p***y. I've proly banged 100 chicks in Miami but I'm looking to double that figure abroad!

Before the pandemic I stayed in colombia for about three weeks. The year before that in italy. The ladies were banging!

Plz give me some advice on good places for banging hot babes happier abroad bros!
Great that you found Winston's message and you're on the forum. His message doesn't just resonate and connect with us Americans but with other Western countries (Canada, Australia, UK...). Don't you think if the vast majority of Americans read Winston's articles and videos on getting out of America that more would want to leave?

If you banged that many chicks it sounds like you were doing pretty well for yourself in Miami...

America is a cult of power. People who follow the cult stay in the cult. For us people who want more out of life, no amount of money will make us happy in America. Isn't it also interesting that you see so many people in America who have a decent amount of money and they don't seem very happy?

That country straight up sucks for quality of life. The stress level, the relentless competitive work environment, costs going up and up forever...

Hope you post more on here. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Hello Tony nice to meet you.

I am glad you managed to bang American women. Sounds like your doing better than 99% of American men here.

Well. If you have a big sexual appetite then Germany has legalized brothels called Artemis P4P. so it's cheaper to pay for sex and you get to bang hot Eastern Europeans and others. Netherlands also have legal pay for play. Amsterdam's mayor plans to construct a skyscraper brothel called the sex- scraper.

Prostitution legal in Netherlands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... %20tourism.

Prostitution legal in Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... n%20Act%20(Prostitutionsgesetz%20%2D%20ProstG,force%20since%201%20January%202002.

Artemis P4P
https://www.P4P-artemis.de/en/

Sex scraper.
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/ ... r-tourism/

And also Lot of Members in this site are in the Philippines marrying and wifing up Filipina women. There are lot of hot Filipinas out there.
You should ask Winston, Marcos Z, Publicduende about it if your interested.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

kangarunner wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 11:13 am
Great that you found Winston's message and you're on the forum. His message doesn't just resonate and connect with us Americans but with other Western countries (Canada, Australia, UK...). Don't you think if the vast majority of Americans read Winston's articles and videos on getting out of America that more would want to leave?

If you banged that many chicks it sounds like you were doing pretty well for yourself in Miami...

America is a cult of power. People who follow the cult stay in the cult. For us people who want more out of life, no amount of money will make us happy in America. Isn't it also interesting that you see so many people in America who have a decent amount of money and they don't seem very happy?

That country straight up sucks for quality of life. The stress level, the relentless competitive work environment, costs going up and up forever...

Thanks bro. I appreciate your reply.

In Miami I was a winner. I was an athlete in college and had good looks and popularity. Hooking up with chicks with decent looks (mostly foreign born latinas) was quite easy for me. Miami has a lot of good p***y too.

After college I got a decent job and got married early and was successful at least on paper. But after a few years of living that life I got tired of the competition, stress, mean people and keeping up with the joneses BS and started to feel really unfulfilled. After my divorce I started to reevaluate my life and decided that I would live life on my own terms. Fastforward a few more years and I now realize that happiness for me entails getting out of America and starting a new life abroad.

The American Dream is BS and probably always was. Now it's more like the American Nightmare.

America is just about making money. It has no real soul or culture. You're right. Some of us want more out of life. We just can't find the satisfaction we want in America.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Made Man Tony wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 1:17 pm
kangarunner wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 11:13 am

Thanks bro. I appreciate your reply.

In Miami I was a winner. I was an athlete in college and had good looks and popularity. Hooking up with chicks with decent looks (mostly foreign born latinas) was quite easy for me. Miami has a lot of good p***y too.

After college I got a decent job and got married early and was successful at least on paper. But after a few years of living that life I got tired of the competition, stress, mean people and keeping up with the joneses BS and started to feel really unfulfilled. After my divorce I started to reevaluate my life and decided that I would live life on my own terms. Fastforward a few more years and I now realize that happiness for me entails getting out of America and starting a new life abroad.

The American Dream is BS and probably always was. Now it's more like the American Nightmare.

America is just about making money. It has no real soul or culture. You're right. Some of us want more out of life. We just can't find the satisfaction we want in America.
Your not the only one buddy. We all suffered from the same negative/bad energy in America.

Hey at least you got laid a lot in College. But I am surprised how even a popular Jock like you had succumbed to the repressive American culture.
I was a social outcast in High School. Now I am still sort of a social outcast in America ,but I wouldn't touch American p*ssy even with a ten feet pole. I am planning escape abroad in the future. America Dream is dead anyway. You have to be at sleep to dream it.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 11:31 am
Hello Tony nice to meet you.

I am glad you managed to bang American women. Sounds like your doing better than 99% of American men here.

Well. If you have a big sexual appetite then Germany has legalized brothels called Artemis P4P. so it's cheaper to pay for sex and you get to bang hot Eastern Europeans and others. Netherlands also have legal pay for play. Amsterdam's mayor plans to construct a skyscraper brothel called the sex- scraper.

Prostitution legal in Netherlands
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... %20tourism.

Prostitution legal in Germany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitut ... n%20Act%20(Prostitutionsgesetz%20%2D%20ProstG,force%20since%201%20January%202002.

Artemis P4P
https://www.P4P-artemis.de/en/

Sex scraper.
https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/ ... r-tourism/

And also Lot of Members in this site are in the Philippines marrying and wifing up Filipina women. There are lot of hot Filipinas out there.
You should ask Winston, Marcos Z, Publicduende about it if your interested.
Thank you for the info bro!

Yeah, I did okay in America. Even wifed up a US born Cuban hottie shortly after college and had two kids with her. But after my marriage failed (virtually all American women are f***ing insane and show their true colors eventually) I realized how BS the US lifestyle is. Eventually the soulless vibe and vicious dog eat dog social Darwinian culture starts to weigh on your soul and push you towards insanity. A sane person can only bear it for so long. Then you feel like you need to get out!

Miami was great when I was in college and just after graduation. Now I'm just weary and want to get away. I went to Colombia just before the pandemic and spent 3 weeks in Medellin. The year before that I visited Italy. I noticed that the pace of life was simply better in those countries. Just a more pleasant feeling that I can't quite describe. That was when I started to long to leave America and start a new life abroad. Like an epithany of the heart.

My friends and family can't understand why I want to leave Miami. They think I'm doing fine and should be happy with what I have. But I don't feel entirely fulfilled. Quite the opposite. I feel the need to move away. Even if American normies don't understand me.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Welcome to the forum, Tony. If you need anything be sure to give me a shout and I'll help anyway I can. :)
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 1:26 pm
Your not the only one buddy. We all suffered from the same negative/bad energy in America.

Hey at least you got laid a lot in College. But I am surprised how even a popular Jock like you had succumbed to the repressive American culture.
I was a social outcast in High School. Now I am still sort of a social outcast in America ,but I wouldn't touch American p*ssy even with a ten feet pole. I am planning escape abroad in the future. America Dream is dead anyway. You have to be at sleep to dream it.
I guess it's all down to disillusionment.

In college I was happy and living it up and banging hot babes left, right and center. Just having a good time. I didn't really think about much.

But after college I started to realize just how cut-throat and treacherous most Americans are, how even love is nothing more than a battleground for power, how people here care about little more than money, how most friendships in the US are phony and based entirely on self-interest, how soulles and materialistic American culture is, ect... I started to question a lot of things, especially when my marriage was starting to fall apart. I realized that the American ideal of "success" is an illusion. After divorcing my crazy money-grubbing Cuban American exwife, I found a new relationship with a special girl and that kept me in high spirits for a couple of years. It made life in the US bearable. But once that relationship ended I started feeling unfilfilled once again with the US rat race and now more than ever I want to leave.

Miami is fun and has a lot of hot foreign born babes and a big party feel on the one hand, but on the other hand the competition and rat race is too draining for the soul and I want something a little more chilled out. It was fun initially. But now I want a change.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 17th, 2023, 2:01 pm
Welcome to the forum, Tony. If you need anything be sure to give me a shout and I'll help anyway I can. :)
Thanks moderator bro. This forum's awesome btw. Many interesting people and insightful opinions. Keep up the good work!!!