Hello All

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mrirey
Freshman Poster

Hello All

Post by mrirey »

Good day everyone,

I am happy to now be a registered member of this global community. I found this site/forum while searching for blogs/forums about those who have decided to travel and/or live abroad, particularly South East Asia. I have had the opportunity to travel to Philippines and Thailand, and absolutely loved the experiences. Although I don't plan to move from the West anytime soon, I do hope to travel more to Philippines and explore the various islands and communities, meeting beautiful women, conversing with fun locals, and learning more about the diverse culture of that nation.

I wish to contribute more to discussion on this forum and share any thoughts and experiences that I can with anyone here.

Thank you to Winston for cultivating such a cool resource for all of us.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Hello All

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Hello, nice to meet you.

Where you from? The U.S?
We got lot of people living in the Philippines such as Winston, Public Duende, Marco Zeitola and Ladislav. You can ask them how it's like.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
mrirey
Freshman Poster

Post by mrirey »

Yes I am from the U.S., San Francisco to be exact.

Thank you for mentioning those individuals, I will be sure to contact for more information.

Cheers bro!
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

mrirey wrote:
July 7th, 2023, 2:24 pm
Yes I am from the U.S., San Francisco to be exact.
Hello. I am also from the S.F. Bay Area (Sonoma County). I was born in Mountain View. My grandmother was born in the city of San Francisco.

I have been living in Los Angeles for over 12 years now, in Skid Row. The reason I left the Bay Area was because my parents both did not want me to live with them without paying rent, and the number of jobs available was slim (in the wake of the Great Recession), so I left to L.A. for "free" housing (I was desperate because I suffered from multiple food sensitivities which caused health problems and I hadn't yet begun to comprehend the problem) and to be in the "center of the universe" for beautiful women (I got that concept from R. Don Steele, the dating coach).

However, that was in 2011, before even Tinder existed. L.A. is Hell now---and has been for years---so I am planning my escape.

I've regarded Petaluma, CA as my hometown and I still somewhat feel the Bay Area is, but as time goes on, I am becoming more and more distant from it politically. I used to be totally proud to live there and never perceived anywhere as better than there. I was successful in Petaluma while I lived there. There was no reason at that time to even think about going abroad because I was surrounded by good, law-abiding, hardworking white people, I was hardworking myself and respected by people, there were almost zero homeless people (you didn't think about homeless people), and crime was almost non-existent in my mind. I'm interested to know what you think of San Francisco now that it has been destroyed, because you are from there.

That is pretty cool that you have been abroad. @Winston is a genius for going to Russia all the way back in 2002. It was like he was living life using a cheat code. It was like he was in a dream. He made out with a gorgeous blonde white female in Russia and it is on video. That would be impossible today for him (or anyone really), even if he would be the same age as back then. Females who are that good looking nowadays do everything they can to stay away from cameras and the internet because there are so many crazy people online who will attack them. If that female were to exist today, she wouldn't allow someone to record her, and she wouldn't allow Winston in her home because she would already be married or in a relationship with a high-value man (by utilizing the power of the internet). She would have a smartphone, so would be cured of boredom. The reality is that back in 2002, in Russia, females had no internet access to men basically, so were bored. Winston was relatively attractive to them, at least for entertainment purposes, and enough to make out with him. It's very interesting how females will change their behavior relative to how many options they have. Winston was able to take females out to restaurants, museums, etc. because the females had nothing better to do. That is meaningful because nowadays, it is impossible to get such females to even talk to you. The internet has really destroyed society.

I have known about this website for almost a decade now, but have yet to go abroad. I live with a Cambodian-American disabled female though, which is why I have not been motivated enough to go abroad. I have asked her if she wants to travel to Russia, the Philippines, Cambodia, etc. but she doesn't want to. She was born in Cambodia and was a slave in the Pol Pot communism, so she disrespects Cambodia. She says Cambodia is very depressing because there are so many homeless people and children living on the street. I was excited to travel to the Philippines until I found out on here that there are pickpockets and that Winston's girlfriend was allegedly kidnapped, robbed, and tossed out of the vehicle. At least in the U.S.A., such things have not happened to me. Terrible things happen in the U.S. obviously, but they have not happened to me directly. No one has ever pickpocketed me, robbed me, etc. However, many lightly violent incidents and threats have been committed toward me in my life. I am very careful now to avoid such incidents; this means I am living a life that is less free than if I were to be living in other countries (such as Russia). And there are no children actually homeless on the street in the U.S.A. I've never seen that before. I've only seen a mother and a child sitting on the street during the day and begging for spare change (I'm highly doubtful they are living on the street---there are sociopathic people who act destitute in order to receive donations). If my female were more normal and excited to travel, I would have traveled the world by now and would be famous on YouTube. Over the past 12 years here, I feel I have lived a lifestyle similar to those who have gone abroad because I was in a sexual relationship with a gorgeous, feminine Asian female who is easier to get along with than American women. However, the female is almost 20 years older than me and I have not had sex since she reached menopause over eight years ago. I am constantly unhappy, but I've been living like this for so long that I've gotten used to it. I am expecting less now, which is making me less unhappy. My brain has adapted so that I find joy in very simple things, so I can be happy with less. For example, I eat very simple food, such as baked potatoes and salt, and I feel real joy; when I was a child I was relatively spoiled, so I never was desperate enough to microwave potatoes. I also look back on when I was having sex, but she started to reject me (the frequency of sex declined) which was highly stressful, so I am appreciative that that is not happening to me now (you need to continually be dating multiple females). I am in a more stable state of mind now. I feel I am about to "hit my stride in life" soon. I am about to begin earning income full-time. I am going to build up a regular income for myself and transport myself to a better place and arrange greatness around me.

Because the U.S.A. is becoming so corrupt and dysfunctional, other countries are now looking good, such as Russia (for a white man like me). YegorsTV on YouTube has inspired me to appreciate Moscow. Moscow is hands-down better than any large U.S. city. Name me a U.S. large city that has no homeless people. Also, the user @ladislav on here has said to first go to two cities when you go abroad: Moscow, Russia and Manila, Philippines. The war seems to be having no effect on Moscow life other than the prices of food. I guess the quality of beautiful females in eastern Europe has declined recently because they travel to western Europe to the richer countries to find a husband and develop their career. I guess the internet has given them the confidence to, and the war in Ukraine is causing them to flee. Moscow is pretty far away from Ukraine, so it seems unaffected though.

That would be interesting to read or watch videos about your experiences.

This forum is great because it is very free-speech. However, for some reason, you are not allowed to talk about underage girls here. You can only say, "virgin" or "biologically developed" girls so that your reference to them remains vague. It is very frustrating because virginity, and the age at which females reach sexual maturity, are very important, yet we are prevented from talking about it. Marrying a virgin girl matters. It is one of the most important things in life, but YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and this forum even---all delete and ban accounts that talk about it. There is an active thread on here that is considering banning me. Crazy. And they refer to me as a "registered sex offender" (which is a fact)...but they may not realize that I only was ordered to register because I chose to go to trial and lost (if I were to have pled guilty, I would not have had to register). What I did was record a female on the street, then later, I communicated my sexual fantasies about her in the comments section of the video, and verbally in a different video. That's all I did. I have the Right to Free Speech, as long as I don't directly threaten anyone. And even if my speech was threatening, in order to convict me of the crime they were charging me under, they would have had to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that what I did was motivated by me having an abnormal or unnatural sexual interest in the female. You cannot prove that, and beyond a reasonable doubt. You cannot prove that my expressions of desire (for a biologically developed female) were motivated by me having an abnormal or unnatural sexual interest, and beyond a reasonable doubt. The female was biologically developed and gorgeous. Therefore, to have sexual interest in such a female is involuntary, normal and natural, not abnormal or unnatural! Therefore, I was wrongly convicted, and I shouldn't be treated as a criminal, danger to society, etc. I also wasn't even listed on the sex offender registry publicly for about four years---now I am---but I will no longer be registered at all beginning in July of 2027 anyway (I was originally sentenced with lifetime registration, but luckily there was a change to the law after I was convicted). So that's the downside of this forum---people are allowed to troll---and it's rare that people get banned here, so this forum can become quite toxic and depressing. Some regular and respected users have left the forum permanently because of the toxicity.

Welcome!
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley

Return to “Introduce Yourself”