Hi from Great Lakes, USA

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Hi from Great Lakes, USA

Post by vlkmo »

Hello, I am 32 years old and a white male in America, I live in a medium-populated region around the Great Lakes. I don't know about moving abroad yet but I am thinking of maybe traveling. Maybe I can move abroad but only non-permanently if that is possible. I want to move to at least a smaller region, like a county or town of 20-30k, that might be my most realistic hope.

I am an early 90s baby and I feel like I missed out a lot on the "good" America compared to people that are older than I am. I like European girls and European-mixed girls, middle eastern, some subsections of Latin and black/African women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi from Great Lakes, USA

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Hi there, I am nearby you. 30 year old. 1993 baby. Good luck with your travels.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

My ideal society:
  • Gender-blind and gender-neutral when it comes to sexuality preference and acknowledges that my sexuality is healthy and not perverted or beating around the bush about it (ie. men and women are equally as creepy or perverted or not at all)
  • There is a community with women and men for all different niches or "types".
  • Legalized and destigmatized prostitution, I even think in the long-run it will stabilize marriage and families too.
I don't want to get into this "f*** America" thing that other posters on here have seemed to embrace, I am proud of the original American ideal on paper but the problem is that people couldn't resist perverting it too much.

I think I am stuck here in America for now and can't go abroad except temporarily and it might be even too late because if the social and political climate that is now happening continues I expect they might make it illegal to emigrate or travel outside of US in not anymore than a couple years. What is a person like me to do? What options or regions within my own country can I be more likely to have that good "girlfriend" or spouse experience if I'm not necessarily the "best" and if I work hard to do so the other people might destroy me?

I'm also being time sensitive about it because I feel like we may be living during the generation of the end of human history as a whole.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Hello there! Nice to meet you.

I live in the U.S too and the country is going down the toilet.
I'm also saving money to relocate abroad. I also liked the original American idea such as Pursue of happiness, liberty and justice for all, all men are created equal, and my favorite: The American Dream. However they don't mean sh*t anymore.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hello @vlkmo. Nice to meet you. All the best with your travels. Which countries most appeal to you when it comes to the topic of moving abroad?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 1:27 pm
Hello @vlkmo. Nice to meet you. All the best with your travels. Which countries most appeal to you when it comes to the topic of moving abroad?
I don't quite know since it is more likely that I will not permanently move abroad, but temporarily or traveling when I get enough money. Maybe Eastern Europe like the Baltics or Slavic countries? Or alternatively Latin America or even more island-like countries. Never did any other deep research into what is good, especially hard if you haven't visited the destination.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

vlkmo wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 7:47 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 27th, 2023, 1:27 pm
I don't quite know since it is more likely that I will not permanently move abroad, but temporarily or traveling when I get enough money. Maybe Eastern Europe like the Baltics or Slavic countries? Or alternatively Latin America or even more island-like countries. Never did any other deep research into what is good, especially hard if you haven't visited the destination.
Yes that's true. If you have an idea of where you want to go then I can recommend some users here who might be able to give you some feedback on their own experiences in these places. Maybe @MarcosZeitola can offer some advice on Eastern Europe. And @Lucas88 is a fan of Latin America.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 1:48 am
Yes that's true. If you have an idea of where you want to go then I can recommend some users here who might be able to give you some feedback on their own experiences in these places. Maybe @MarcosZeitola can offer some advice on Eastern Europe. And @Lucas88 is a fan of Latin America.
@Pixel--Dude

My only experience with a Slavic girl is a Croatian lady I had a brief dalliance with when I was nineteen years old. Does that even count? I am not all that knowledgeable about Eastern Europe aside from that. All I know about Eastern-Europe is from anecdotes told to me by a friend who dated a Polish chick, and the stories of another classmate who's mom was Polish. The only country I could reliably call myself an 'expert' on, aside from my own native Netherlands, would be the Philippines.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 2:25 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 28th, 2023, 1:48 am
@Pixel--Dude

My only experience with a Slavic girl is a Croatian lady I had a brief dalliance with when I was nineteen years old. Does that even count? I am not all that knowledgeable about Eastern Europe aside from that. All I know about Eastern-Europe is from anecdotes told to me by a friend who dated a Polish chick, and the stories of another classmate who's mom was Polish. The only country I could reliably call myself an 'expert' on, aside from my own native Netherlands, would be the Philippines.
Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else. Is there anyone else who has knowledge of Eastern European countries who can give OP a run-down of the culture and women etc. Maybe @Voyager1?