Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi new guy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi new guy

Postby AsianBill » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Just like the handle says, I'm Asian, born and raised in America, been traveling the world a little bit including the Philippines, and now in the US east coast. I've also lived in Korea for several years when I was a child. Displacement seems to be a running theme throughout my life. I eventually want to move out of the states as I don't feel much attached to this country anymore. I like warm, tropical climates, so I'm considering a move to either Singapore, Thailand, or Malaysia. I'd love to expat in Europe, but I don't think it would be for more than a few years at most. I'm especially curious to hear what life is like in Thailand.
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Welcome Asianbill! Were glad you found our forum and am sure you will find lot's of good information here. Since you like warm, tropical climates, have you ever considered south america? From what I hear the weather is hot, so are the women! :D Thailand is also supposed to have friendly, attractive women as well as the Philippines. Again, welcome to our forum!

Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am

Welcome AsianBill, how did you find this site? We have another member called AsiaBill, so I thought you were him. If he posts here again, it might be easy to get you and him mixed up. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Site Admin

Postby AsianBill » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:32 am

LOL I'm a big fan of the old Muppets Show. Thanks for the welcome guys. I found out about your site from doing a google search about international dating. I actually have thought about South America -- visited Brazil and the Dominican Republic a few times. South/Latin American women have some of the most unbelievably voluptuous bodies anywhere! I guess they really love drinking their milk over there lol.

If you haven't been there, you've gotta see it to believe it. They really put American women to shame... but then just about all women everywhere put American women to shame!

Love that avatar of yours, jamesbond. I like breasts but I don't think asses get nearly as enough attention :D
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself