Re introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Re introduction

Post by outcastsuperstar »

Many of you already know me but for some who I will give my reintroduction since I have been away from the scene for over a year.

Up to the age of 22 I was a sucker to be had. I have a mother and two older sisters who treated me very well when growing up. To this day I still have a good relationship with my mother and older sisters. As a result, I grew up believing that women were very special and that my purpose in life was to work myself into a grave for the good of my future wife and children.

In high school I was a very nice guy so the girls wouldn’t give me their time of day. When I gave a girl a love note who I had a crush on, she and her friends were laughing at me. There were multiple times I would ask a girl out on a date where she would say yes but at the last minute she would change her mind and bail.

Finally when I was a senior in high school I decided to take matters in my own hands and took myself to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch (Nevada Brothel). As someone who just recently turned 18 I did see some hot looking whores there and I selected one. I brought $434 into the brothel thinking that would more than plenty. So when I looked at the menu she was charging $1000 an hour for sex, so I asked how much it would be for a half an hour, she said $500. I told her I only brought $400; she insisted if I had $400, I must have had $500. Finally I took out all $434 I took in with me to show her how much I had, so she went ahead and accepted $430 letting me keep the four $1 bills. She was more of clock watcher rather than wanting to put on an incredible show. When she thought thirty minutes she told me in a very cold voice that my time is up.

When I left the brothel I was wondering are Women really special or are they just gold digging whores. For the next four years I was busting my ass in college for a better future. For the most part the girls when I walked by would always be having sunglasses over their eyes with their famous angry scowls. In other words the young American Women were the master at putting on the big bitch barrier. For the most part the only women would usually give friendly hellos were Asian women and a woman from Eastern Europe.

When I was 22 I was strongly resented the idea of having to settle for women in their late 20’s and 30’s when they never gave a shit about me when I was in high school and college. I looked into the option of bringing over a young foreign bride who would appreciate me for who I am.

So I was looking at the LatinEuro site and was just blown away by the pictures of beautiful Brazilian Women. Then the angry man hating feminists threw a big wrench into the idea that I can easily bring over a foreign wife. They got something passed called IMBRA and signed into law. Latin Euro linked an Anti IMBRA website to their website. When reading the Anti IMBRA website I found something written by a man hating feminist stating sites like http://www.nomarriage.com were very problematic.

So I took a look at the nomarriage website, my life would forever change. Then I typed in the words anti feminism where I found the Eternal Bachelor blog and the Don’t Get Married Board. Also I read a book called “From Courtship to Courtroom� on Christopher in Oregon’s recommendation. Then I realized that my rights as a father would amount to nothing more than a sperm donor and a human wallet and the court system is very anti-male. Man hating Feminists are the ones who get dictate what is “fair� and what’s not “fair� in the family courts. From that day forward I decided I would never get married in my life and I have no desire what so ever to have children. I realized I had dodged a major bullet and am very glad that I am single.

Then came 2007 where I turned 24. At the time I started the blog Outcast Superstar, later in the year I snatched up the happybachelors.com domain name and put together the original Happy Bachelors Forum. I ran all of this in the years 2007 and 2008.

Also during that year I finally graduated from college with a business degree with a concentration in Accounting so things appeared to be looking up for me but I had no idea about the ongoing nightmare I would be facing.

Before graduating from college I wasn’t able to get any accounting work because I didn’t have a college degree. When I graduated from college I wasn’t able to get any work because I didn’t have any working experience.

In 2008 I gave the CPA exams a shot to prove everyone wrong but I missed three of four exams by a small handful of points and got mentally drained later in the year. Despite missing three of four exams by a small handful of points I still wasn’t getting any work because of the work experience issue.

Finally in 2009 I had an opportunity to get some accounting working experience but there was always a constant change in staff and I was let go later in the year.

I came at cross roads whether or not it was worth pursuing accounting any more or if I should just go try and join a blue color job union and acknowledge that all those years of hard work were for nothing. However, a light bulb came on how I could change my studying approach for the CPA Exams and decided I would give it one last try first before throwing in the towel.

2009 was a very stressful year for me but I did make it out with two the four exams passed and I just took the third part last month. If can get them all past by February 2011 I would have considered to have passed the CPA Exams. If I do pass them there should still be great job opportunity in this profession. I will still have a chance to live the bachelor dream once I can make it out of my 20’s.

Hopefully in the next couple years I will be able to start walking the walk rather than talking the talk. It still is my dream to travel abroad for foreign women.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Never give up, I'm in my mid-thirties and just about to complete a second masters.

Feminist women nowadays tend to be dream killers, so it's best to accomplish as many personal goals as possible before you decide to date them on a continuous basis.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.