Philippines Visa Changes Coming In 2023

Discuss international visas, immigration and citizenship issues.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Philippines Visa Changes Coming In 2023

Post by Taco »

This might change your plans...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Philippines Visa Changes Coming In 2023

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Eh, when I was down and out dating wise I thought about that but Asia is just boring as hell. So they can change whatever they want to change. I'll probably end up settling somewhere better if I can afford to some day.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

just go to kiribati or madagascar,same shitty ;level of development you must tolerate anyway for much cheaper prices and the same austronesian-malay look of the peoples.

kiribati has english as an official language.

indonesia,phils,thailand etc the residency is a hassle not worth the struggle for me personally.

these places are like living in a tropical austronesian country in the 1700s when it was first explored.much more interesting cultures too.

Last edited by 69ixine on May 27th, 2023, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:29 am
Can you stay in Kiribati for any length of time? It is such a small place. The women are completely lascivious sluts, so it does have that going for it.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:31 am
69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:29 am
Can you stay in Kiribati for any length of time? It is such a small place. The women are completely lascivious sluts, so it does have that going for it.
Visas are not required for 30 days in kiribati if you're from the United states.Employment,starting a business(in a place where the yearly income is less than 2000 dollars!)or marrying a resident grants permanent residency in kiribati.

You must have a clean criminal record though.

again,there are hassles to living there,but if you can tolerate a lifestyle like the 1700s being like captain cook,living in a tropical house with a passive income,or living off rent from some properties there,you can easily make it happen tomorrow if you have a freakin Job.

Alot of ppl talk about how they wanna live off grid,get away from the ZOG and also away from the matrix and rat race,and how going abroad is so expensive,if you can tolerate a meager and more natural lifestyle,kiribibati is a good place to look into.

only real hassle,if you're fine with a more natural rural-like lifestyle of sunshine and beauties,if getting money from a ATM.there are only like 6 ATMS in the capital.again,everything has trade-offs.

Kiribatian women are not sluts,domestic violence is predominantly common there,and women are held to actual sexist standards of patriarchy.

it's a very religious protestant and catholic place.

with a polynesian-micronesian 'Lapita culture'whatever you wanna call it spirit.

meaning,standards of honor and decency.meaning all the great things of the Lapita cultural world.Besides the hot women ,good food and nice weather of course.

and cheap.
Last edited by 69ixine on May 27th, 2023, 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:42 am
Kiribatian women are not sluts
The ones I met who were picking fruit in New Zealand seemed pretty darn slutty to me.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:50 am
69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 10:42 am
Kiribatian women are not sluts
The ones I met who were picking fruit in New Zealand seemed pretty darn slutty to me.
lapita women can be slutty away from home,and yes their natural tendency is being warm blooded,not uptight puritans with super high standards only Batman or Marvel man can meet,but in kiribati the women are held to decency standards and they have a family honor thing like alot of polynesians.

that said,it's not like america or saudi arabia,two extremes.

They won't be Feminazis,nor like rural Yemeni women or something,it's not a place of extremes.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Cornfed They're' Noble' Savages.

the perfect combo for sex and relationships :D

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I'm actually moving to kiribati likely with my Older(70s) black american friend John.I knew him from a old group home and I promised him I'd take him overseas so he can get a woman.He liked kiribati and the females.

He's diabetic,but I'll take care of him like i promised.Kiribati seems like a doable option for me,with a home health aide career.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If I can manage an online income, I might look at Kiribati as well.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:16 am
Why Procrastinate?Buy or build properties there and live off the rent.Build a hostel for cheapand rent out to tourists.this is not a place you're going to live like a pauper in the first world anyway,even with 300k dollars a year in income simply because it's like 1700s polynesia in development.

the average income there is les than 2000 dollars a year.thre are tradeoffs to make,this is not somthing for ppl that want to live in a place like Korea,Japan or even bangkok with expensive living and the products you pay for that living.

I beleive in natural living .All i need is friends,a wife that i find attractive holistically,God,enough money to raise a family and do some activities,sunshine,beach,organic food,cheap prices and independant living(No rent to a landlord,high taxes,stressful working).

You have a Job,I'd surmise you can make it happen within 9 months with the right investments.

Be happy,brother.

stay away from concrete jungles and atomized alienation iducidng unnatural living.

it will take time to Detox from your conditioned false money money gadgets gadgets living.but you'll be much happier .

as @MarcosZeitola experienced in rural phils.
Last edited by 69ixine on May 27th, 2023, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:23 am
Cornfed wrote:
Why Procrastinate?
Because I'm not made of money, obviously.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Cornfed wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:26 am
69ixine wrote:
May 27th, 2023, 11:23 am
Cornfed wrote:
Why Procrastinate?
Because I'm not made of money, obviously.
My bad.I thought if you make some sacrifices and have a middle class income you should be set within a year.

it takes planning and sacrifices for a better future.away from money money,concrete concrete,gadgets gadget living.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

ooooooooooof

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I find it a bit laughable, that we are trying to promote very remote and exotic destinations like Kiribati, or even Cambodia in the other thread, by posting the top 0.01% of women from those locations.

It's a bit as if I tried to convince people to come over to the Philippines to date beautiful girls, and posted photos of Liza Soberano or Heart Evangelista.

I think it would be more useful, if anything as a service to this forum, to post photos of *attainable* girls. Girls any (or the majority!) of us could date and woo.