Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Postby zboy1 » April 19th, 2017, 8:01 pm

How effective are these dating apps? I've heard people say they have used them and banged many woman as a result. I think they're bluffing and full of shit.

I just want to know if these things are actually effective, or if they're full of spam posters.

Which apps are the best? Anyone have experiences? Do they work better than traditional dating sites (which suck in general) like E Harmony?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tinder, Ashley Madison, Tan Tan

Postby aozora13 » May 11th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Well from trying, Tinder, I believe it is better outside the US; especially for ethnic guys. US is more geared toward white guys. Ashley Madison? The affair dating website? Possibly but never tried. Also, I have never tried Tan Tan.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » May 11th, 2017, 9:04 pm

Don't waste your time on apps. Get out there an approach women and get numbers.

Apps are being used by women to get ego boosts and attention.

Even when you get matches, the rate of dilly dallying before meeting makes the juice not worth the squeeze.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby momopi » May 12th, 2017, 12:17 am

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby wingfeather » May 12th, 2017, 12:45 am

All the apps I've tried are a waste of time.
wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Postby Man With a Plan » May 12th, 2017, 1:27 am

Unless you're in the top echelon of men, you won't be getting much mileage out of them apps. Think about it. If the west is as dry as you lot claim, you think that women are going to notice you when men of all tiers swipe right like robots?
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

¡Un revolucionario durmiente!
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Postby mand38 » July 21st, 2017, 5:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:How effective are these dating apps? I've heard people say they have used them and banged many woman as a result. I think they're bluffing and full of shit.

I just want to know if these things are actually effective, or if they're full of spam posters.

Which apps are the best? Anyone have experiences? Do they work better than traditional dating sites (which suck in general) like E Harmony?

I tried many of those hookup apps (Tinder, Down, Pure, etc...) and many sites, basically, it is very similar, from my point of view it is not easy but not impossible to get laid on that way. What I want to say that I don't have a problems with women in real life, but for every woman I need some time, patience and efforts to put in, and in same that way if I do online using some of those sites or apps on same way like in real life I can hookup, if I am lazy and send copy/pasted message to 30 women then nothings gonna happen. So answer on your question according to my experience is: it all depends.

Dating (not hookup) sites like okCupid, POF, Match.com, etc used but stopped long time ago, because most of women I met there are ... let say are not so attractive and pretty.
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » July 23rd, 2017, 4:22 am

its always hard

its hard to go out and approach women in person.... more importantly then it being hard it is an extremely slow process

apps and dating sites are hard, women have lots of options

the good thing about the online game is you just sit in your room and swipe when bored
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby chanta76 » July 24th, 2017, 5:39 am

it's mostly about looks. If your good looking guy or girl dating is easier .
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Return to Questions and Advice