Countries That Love Black Men (Updated)

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote: I think Latin America in general is the best bet for black men who like blackwomen
Not at all! If one likes black women, the Caribbean nations, Europe(yes, they have blacks too), or Africa are best. Latin Black women might sometimes be nice-looking, but they are not the smartest women in the world through no fault of their own.

Blacks do the least well in Latin America due to discrimination and this reflects on the quality of the women down there. Steer clear.
@Contrarian, you are correct, but Latin America has great non-Black Latinas.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Poland ... quite true ... polish women love a black guy, they're always associated with chocolate lol
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

^^^100% truth. I am on a site called Interpals and most of the women that view my page are Polish girls. Many of them randomly message me too. I like Polish girls' personalities. Very unique!
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

eurobrat wrote:
Phx wrote:^^^100% truth. I am on a site called Interpals and most of the women that view my page are Polish girls. Many of them randomly message me too. I like Polish girls' personalities. Very unique!
I hope you like going to church...
LMFAO! :P
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Futureexpat
Freshman Poster

Post by Futureexpat »

This is a list from friends who have travelled, and natives from their countries whom can actually vouch the people love black American guys. (Again this list is mainly for black Americans, if your african, Jamaican, Caribbean they may not be as into you.) Im also told that in some European countries (Namely those on the list.) they tend to like darker Americans more then white Americans.

Germany

France

Scandinavia Norway, Sweden, Finland.

UK
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Revised)

Post by polya »

I disagree with Ukraine as the people are very racist and even hate gypsies! Especially they hate gypsies! However, I find it's possible to find one girl who likes "black men" in any country - but finding this one girl is the hard part.
Last edited by polya on August 9th, 2012, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Polya, I talk to many Ukrainian women on Interpals and they are nothing, but kind and sweet to me. I talk to Ukrainian men too. Most of the so-called racist countries everyone keeps telling me not to chat with girls or visit are the countries I am doing the best in like Czech Republic and Hungary. Czech Republic is my #1 destination now because now I have talked to so many women from CZ now that I know I can do well there. Czech Republic was appealing from the start because of the huge atheist population. Cost of living is in my ballpark too. I have talk to Czech men and women over the past 5 months and now I am more confident that I can strive there. One of my best friends on Interpals is a Czech girl and she told me I can stay with her as long as I want. This is a no-brainer :)

Eurobrat, all of the Polish women I talk to are atheist like me. Do you really think some girl is going to force me to go to church with them? If I tell my mom and stepdad NO a million times to go to church, why on Saturn would a girl be any different? I tend to attract women with the same values and interests as me. I am quite lucky.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Phx wrote:Polya, I talk to many Ukrainian women on Interpals and they are nothing, but kind and sweet to me. I talk to Ukrainian men too. Most of the so-called racist countries everyone keeps telling me not to chat with girls or visit are the countries I am doing the best in like Czech Republic and Hungary. Czech Republic is my #1 destination now because now I have talked to so many women from CZ now that I know I can do well there. Czech Republic was appealing from the start because of the huge atheist population. Cost of living is in my ballpark too. I have talk to Czech men and women over the past 5 months and now I am more confident that I can strive there. One of my best friends on Interpals is a Czech girl and she told me I can stay with her as long as I want. This is a no-brainer :)

Eurobrat, all of the Polish women I talk to are atheist like me. Do you really think some girl is going to force me to go to church with them? If I tell my mom and stepdad NO a million times to go to church, why on Saturn would a girl be any different? I tend to attract women with the same values and interests as me. I am quite lucky.
Phoenix, I hope you will go to all these countries because you keep giving us here Windows Update Service Packs on which EU country you are going to boink at. I got love for your heart, man, but I have to be facetious now. LOL Mess around and you might say "Ooooh man, I"m going to the Falkland Islands because they love my Tupac swagger!". LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That would be Service Pack 16 of Phx-Office-2013 or some shit. Teeeheheee.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

^^^You're so crazy like Martin Lawrence :)

I am planning my Euro trip this year around. I don't care how cold it is. Someone will be there to warm me up, if you know what I'm saying :D
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Renata wrote:Poland ... quite true ... polish women love a black guy, they're always associated with chocolate lol
A brother who is teaching English in Poland is married a Polish woman - http://abmip.blogspot.com/ here's a post that talks about how Americans react to his wife - http://abmip.blogspot.com/2012/06/inter ... nship.html
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries That Love Black Men (Revised)

Post by djfourmoney »

polya wrote:...
I disagree with Ukraine as the people are very racist and even hate gypsies! Especially they hate gypsies! However, I find it's possible to find one girl who likes "black men" in any country - but finding this one girl is the hard part.
Its not that hard -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xyAd8dFoc4&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Married over two years now, have a daughter and was actively looking for an African-American.

I wouldn't say its THAT hard, just expose yourself to as many women as possible. A majority will just be curious but not really, that's based on my experience.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phx wrote:^^^You're so crazy like Martin Lawrence :)

I am planning my Euro trip this year around. I don't care how cold it is. Someone will be there to warm me up, if you know what I'm saying :D
That's the way I see it. But I need to stack more paper so its going to be at least Jan if not later maybe April.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Phx wrote:Polya, I talk to many Ukrainian women on Interpals and they are nothing, but kind and sweet to me. I talk to Ukrainian men too. Most of the so-called racist countries everyone keeps telling me not to chat with girls or visit are the countries I am doing the best in like Czech Republic and Hungary. Czech Republic is my #1 destination now because now I have talked to so many women from CZ now that I know I can do well there. Czech Republic was appealing from the start because of the huge atheist population. Cost of living is in my ballpark too. I have talk to Czech men and women over the past 5 months and now I am more confident that I can strive there. One of my best friends on Interpals is a Czech girl and she told me I can stay with her as long as I want. This is a no-brainer :)

I used to talk to this Russian girl that lived outside of Prague I forgot which city it was. We were going to meet but I guess I took too long... Looks of good looking women in Czech Republic. I know another girl there too... Check it out - http://czech-bride.com/ I heard its a bit of a rip off though.