Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Question for Mr. Mark Edward Davis

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Question for Mr. Mark Edward Davis

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:19 pm

Mr. Davis, if I do go to the Ukraine and you decide to have one of your "Romance Tours" there while I am studying, how much would you charge me to "tag along" (join your tour)?

Also, what would I need to do, if I did join you on a tour, if I wanted to meet a woman between the ages of 24 and 60?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Those are sensitive and personal questions that are subject to circumstance. It's best if you contact him privately about that. Go to his site at www.ukrainequest.com and email him through there with those questions.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mark Edward Davis » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:18 am

Hello, Hero of Men:

I'd be glad to talk with you more about your specific situation. My cell number is (916) 505-2031.

This might be of interest to other guys on the forum. I am putting together a series of videos to give a trip report from our last group. This YouTube video was just unedited footage we took from the speed dating part of the trip. We have four different events including casual mixer, speed dating, group dating, and more. Each guy gets his own translator. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best to you! Mark

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRiZ6rVpmgM[/youtube]
http://www.DreamConnections.com

Best wishes for success and happiness,

Mark and Anna Davis
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice