Living With Parents

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
drealm
Junior Poster

Living With Parents

Post by drealm »

Is this option doable? Or will it kill your marriage with a foreign woman?

I live with my father and his health and income are declining. I feel it's my obligation to help him financially and otherwise in his declining years. Plus he doesn't have much companionship, so I know moving out would leave him lonely. The house we live in is 2500sf, which provides plenty of space for both of us. However, I want a wife and would eventually like to start a family of my own. Getting a wife is my first priority though, children would be later down the road. I'm considering Mexico as a place to meet women.

Will living at home ruin your marriage?

Would it be more tolerated by foreign women (Hispanic in particular)?

I'm not rich, but I can afford to move out. My main concern is just my father's health and needing to assist him financially.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

You're not really living with your parents, your parents are living with you. You're the financial and health care provider. If a woman doesn't understand that simple fact then she's a piece of trash that you don't need to be with. I'm sure native asian women and to a certain extent latin women won't have a problem with that.

Anglo women on the other hand..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It depends on her culture. I think in most cultures, families take care of each other and are close, so living with parents is not seen as a taboo or sign of weakness. Western countries are more into the independence things, so as long as she's not from a Western country, it's probably ok, as long as you are financially capable.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Post by philosophical_filipino »

My ex-girl Anya went back to Colombia to take care of her dying father. She broke up with me and said she needed time to be with her father. I said I understand, but I still feel sad to see her go. That's the kind of woman I want as a wife. I don't even believe in marriage, yet this girl is changing my prior views on things. She is truly a diamond in the rough.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal