Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Clean Cut and the afterwards.....

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby onezero4u » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:56 pm

ditto find a broad without kids....much easier for you
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Freshman Poster

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Capster78 wrote:On a side note, don't fall out of one trap and into another. A lot of guys jump at the first chance to get it going again with another girl especially if she is attractive, after their divorce. I guess you could call it a rebound. .

LOL! +100% I have seen this so many times with American men. Like Tom Leykis says, men need to learn how to live ALONE.
Veteran Poster

Postby pete98146 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:55 pm

White Cloud...thanks much for the story. I feel bad that things didn't work out well for you! Here is my recommendation to you when it comes to dating women from South America. When I got my divorce, I started taking trips down to Rio. I'd always buy my tickets out of a Brazilian travel agent who lives and works in Miami. Almost the first words out of her mouth are "unless you are going to go live down in South America, DO NOT marry and bring a lady to the US, unless you live in Miami or LA." She said all of her clients are Americans who pay to go visit their ex-wives who went back to Brazil with the kids. In a nutshell she said SA American women do not adjust to living in USA. Too much of a fish out of water syndrome going on. Why? South America is very warm, friendly and family oriented ie the opposite of America.

I have a client who is from El Salvador. She's amazing. When she walks into the room, the entire room fills with sunshine. But, she came in and told me she's relocating back to Miami because "Seattle sucks." This place doesn't mesh with her personality at all.

So you could find the most wonderful SA woman on the planet and I'd venture to say she'd be too homesick to stay in America.
Hey if you are willing to move down there then by all means go for it!!!

Last but certainly not least, as an American man you should be in HUGE and I mean HUGE demand. If she doesn't jump thru all your hoops, it's on to the next one!!!
Experienced Poster

Postby WhiteCloud » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 am

Gens, thanks for your warm feed backs, It helped me so much and I have learned alot.
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice