What rights/privileges do women have over men?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

What rights/privileges do women have over men?

Post by Guyver »

Hey guys, I have been thinking about this for a bit. I already know for a fact that women have more rights than men in western society. Could someone give me a complete list of those rights and laws that favor only women? I need to have a clear picture of what I'm up against.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 12th, 2018, 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

Thanks for the answers, Ghost. One more I could add to the list is their preference in school admissions. I heard women get chosen over men that can score higher than women in tests for college admissions simply because they have vagina's. The same applies to the workforce in large corporations.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Where do I start?

They can get away with horrendous crimes, because they have a p***y.

They are above criticism.

They can complain more - even about non existent problems, and especially about men - and they will get listened to more.

They are untouchable.

They don't have to do anything to be a valuable member of society, all they have to do is look good.

They don't have to work as much

They live longer, yet more money is spent on female health and female health, while noone cares about male health

No one cares is a male is upset about something, but they do for women.

There are womens care centers...womens groups...womens helpline...womens this....womens that...women women women who gives a toss about the men

They go better at school, yet they are the ones who are still given the most assistance and who are shown the most concern

Nothing they ever do is wrong.

They can be more narcissistic without being looked down upon.

They don't even have to look good, to be considered good looking.

There is no pressure on them to have a perfect body to look hot, a man will be happy with her if she has an average body.

A women doesn't have to be a certain height for being attractive.

A women can be loved for who she is, and not what she does.

Men are expendable, to the point where they are defined by their job title (firefighter, police man) and not as a person

When a male police officer dies he is an "officer". When a female officer dies she is a "female police officer." If a group of police officers die, they are "x police officers including x women". More value is placed on the life of a women.

Men die at work, work longer hours, work harder, and yet woman always want to take their rightful pay off them - whether it is through an unfair promotion, marriage, or divorce. in essence, men support women, yet women want to be the ones who earn more money that they keep themselves and still let the men support them.

Women find men who earn less than them unattractive, yet women always want more pay and they want to dominate the workforce. A man can't win.

The emotions of a man are considered unimportant

And adding to all this, are female lobbyists who tell women how bad they have it.

This is all off the top of my head. I could go on, but I don't think anybody is even reading it now.