Where to live for mixed race with $1000 income

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Still up in the air, I am really leaning towards South America, cause I have a friend and relatives over there. Paraguay looks mighty good for me, weapons, land and cigars. Open up a little restaurant, make some money. Buy some land, make a shooting range and a farm. It will be about 1-2 years before I make the move or I can't take this shitty life in the US and leave in 6 months.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

pete98146 wrote:
publicduende wrote:What mixed race are you referring to?
The north of Colombia is a lovely place for mixed race people, as there's a better melting pot of black Caribbean, white, middle eastern and even Asian.

With $1000 (1.7 million Colombian pesos) you could live in a nice rented two bedroom flat in a heavenly place by the sea like Santa Marta, or even Cartagena if you prefer a more bustling and international environment.
If I'm not mistaken in order to get a long time visa in Brazil, you need to show their govt that you have $2000 income per month so you'd have to strike Brazil off your list. Publicduende is right on the mark!!! I'd be checking out Colombia too. Those mixed ladies are off the charts pretty.
I don't know too much about Colombia, but I had a close friend that I grew up with (a female) and she moved to Colombia a few years ago to teach. She said she lived very well on a teachers salary and that she was able to afford a maid.