Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What would you do in these situations?

Ask questions and get advice, or share advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following someone's advice here.
Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's already been addressed.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What would you do in these situations?

Postby Iawesome60 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello everyone, how are you all? I have a few questions. If you had a girlfriend/wife, would you go to clubs? I would not go to clubs because there will be members of the opposite sex. If there are females in my vicinity, I will look. I do not want to look at other women especially if I have a girlfriend/wife. I have a guilty conscious. If I look and I am attracted, I am sending a message to my girlfriend/wife. That message is "she looks better than you." I have to pick the right woman looks-wise and personality-wise.

How would you feel if your girlfriend/wife went to a club/bar? I would hope that she is not interested in other men. There is a good chance that she could dance with other men.

If a woman had a boyfriend/husband, would you accept a coffee date or something minor with them? I would not because I do not want to fight with another man and that is wrong to attempt to take another man's woman. What if her man tried to kill me? I want to continue to live.

Look, I am not one of those verbally and physically abusive guys. I am doing things in order to continue to have a good conscience.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Return to Questions and Advice